Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums,

I am going to be studying in Norway for a few months and need to know how to make fashy redpilled Norwegian friends. Everything I've heard has been that it is very hard to befriend Norwegians and that most people studying there just hang out with other international students. Where do I have to go to meet other fashy goys?

Nobody will like you, retard. Just giving you a heads up.

What do you study and where?

I'll just be taking some general Scandinavian Studies courses in Southeast Norway. Mostly there for the cultural experience.

OK, Norwegians aren't so awkward discussing politics, but don't go spewing your beliefs because of that. As always, humour and light mockery are good ways of finding out where people position themselves without making them uncomfortable. Don't sperg out over heritage

Good to know. Where can I go to meet like-minded individuals? Bars? The gym?

No idea, really, I personally live in a smaller town

I will also be in a smaller town, but with it being a college town I am afraid of there being nothing but liberalism and degeneracy.

>white supremacy logo

Don't come here, people in Norway hate nazis.

The only friends you will ever make are some norwegians on this board.

>Where do I have to go to meet other fashy goys?
I dont think you can, you have to go closet fash i guess
almost 100% of the females are massive libtards, all males in oslo are libtard.

I guess the smaller towns are better

>but with it being a college town I am afraid of there being nothing but liberalism and degeneracy
Don't believe everything you see on Sup Forums, seriously. You won't meet any fascists/nazis, as said, but you can easily meet conservatives.

you can check out frihetskamp.net, there is also a .lot of relatively conservative norwegians.

Since when that's a wuuuiiite supremacy logo m8? it isnĀ“t. And there's any prob about being proud of our identity?

You're gonna stick out like sore thumb if you go around trying get red pilled friends. You are likely going to party a lot, fuck a lot of loose women, smoke weed, pills, coke whatever. You will leave Norway more depressed ever thinking it's the last bastion of white people.

>And there's any prob about being proud of our identity?
No, but the movement is associated with sniveling retards, because there are plenty of those here. There are far smoother ways of criticizing mass immigration without resorting to goatfuckers and sandniggers lol

>tfw just saw frihetskamp.net stickers in my home town

Feels good

where you from? been putting a couple up around trondheim recently, trying to combat the commie "tjenfolket" shilling

Small town in southern Akershus.

ah i see, good it's happening more places i guess

I'll check it out, thanks!

I do not party, have never done any drugs nor drank alcohol. I'd rather just run around in the mountains for six months than succumb to the degeneracy.

website is in norwegian btw. but i'm guessing ((google)) translate can take care of that issue.

>fashy
you're such a queer dude

dont come to scandinavia, we don't welcome mutts
we are starting by deporting all non-scandis after our election in 2018, so don't make us do more work than needed

>Everything I've heard has been that it is very hard to befriend Norwegians
This is unfortunately true. People are really private here.

Your best shot is to get them while they are drinking and when studing they do that and start on thursday. There is usually some student place near the uni or college where you can go and there is somewhat cheeper beer than elsewhere. They also do student parties some times, we used to have hall parties in where I had my student flat.

You are also going to be very busy here btw, it's a high workload here and usually a lot of coursework. So this may actually affect the social life, compared to other countries. I was out a semester my self, and they had a lot more spare time.

They had problems with "fake students" you see, that is people that just became students to party, well that was their propaganda anyways. So before I started on my bachelor in the first half of the 2ks we were zerged with coursework to keep us busy, it was a lot freer before

Fag

Retard. If you think you're going to convince anyone by scaring them off, you're an idiot. The result of that is modern America.

If you hang with international students and you meet norwegians in their social groups, you basically have to hang with leftists, vegans and hippies. If you are here for the "cultural experience" and move to Oslo, then God help your soul. Then I at least hope you visit some other city so your only impression of Norway is Oslo and students there.

Usually you'll get some sense of what people like politically, while being drunk. Drunk discussions on politics is quite normal. I usualle just nod and say "yes" if the person is wayy of my political tastes, since some tend to keep nagging if you admit you like conservative parties etc. And then just move on until you find someone with at least some similiar views.

I have heard that the best way to get to know a Norwegian is to get them drunk, however I have also heard that you can be out drinking all night with one and they won't even make eye contact with you the next day. It's just a different culture, I guess.

I have spoken to students from by college who have done the same program and they said the workload is very light, so I'm hoping time for socialization will not be a problem. That being said, I do not drink or party so that might make things difficult.

They probably forget I do believe lol.
That or they might have drunk nerves
>oh no what did I really do last nigher?
>That guy seems familiar... do I know him?
You just talk to them and then it will loosen up you see

I'm studying in a small college town in Telemark, there was no way in hell I was going to study in Oslo if I wanted a cultural experience. I plan on traveling within the country as much as possible.

Will I run into any problems meeting people if I don't drink alcohol?

I doubt it, just be happy and you'll blend right in

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

That's good to hear

Just don't have brown eyes or hair if you want to hang with the fash

I have blonde hair and blues eyes. I have actually been asked on several occasions if I am Norwegian

Then I'll suggest that you try to visit some of the fjords in the spring. I know it sounds kind cliche, but damn them waterfalls.
Also there are bigger chances of finding (moderately) like minded people where you are going. Rural people tend to be more critical to immigration etc.

Cliche is no problem, it isn't a trip to Norway if you don't visit some fjords and mountains. I was hoping that a smaller town might have a better chance at being more conservative, so it's good to get that confirmed.

You'll notice that people at the coast more often have darker hair and brown eyes than people inlands, but still norwegian in countless generations back.

Interesting. I do know many dark-featured people of Norwegian descent. Is there any particular reason for this?

>Interesting. I do know many dark-featured people of Norwegian descent. Is there any particular reason for this?
germans

I'll say the fact that we're a seafaring nation. Both shipwrecks with foreigners sailing here to trade fish and timber, and ofc some seamen finding wives overseas. I know people with french/portugese heritage about 300 years back for example. One notable incident was the spanish Santiago that shipwrecked in a fjord down south in 1551.

So most have some streak of foreign blood from way back, often from Spain/Portugal/UK.
I can't provide solid proof sadly. I have not seen any actual DNA testing, just read about heritage in old books etc.

yea, forgot german Hanseatic traders.

And Basque/Spanish sailors, my dude. They used to come for all that sweet klippfisk

I have heard some of this before but it is all interesting nonetheless! It's interesting how there is a visible difference between the seafaring folk and the more isolated people of the valleys.

Bergen city was base for all of it. Just look at the street names there such as skottegaten (scottish street)

Fuck off, we're full.

Place names in Bergen

>Skottegaten
where scots used to live

>Hollendergaten
where people from Holland used to live

>Tyskerbryggen
where german people used to live

>Florida
people from all over Europe came to Bergen to take the America boat over to Florida but settled in Bergen instead

inb4 this dumb mutt believes everything he reads on this cancer hole and spergs out all over Norway, therefore getting his mutt head kicked off