Anyone read the Unabomber's manifesto? Thoughts?

Anyone find a better explanation of the leftest disease? Although I dont agree with some of his points, he does gives a one of the best explanation of the psychology behind leftest ideology that ive ever seen.

check out william pierce

Jacques Ellul for high schoolers.

Yeah he lays out a pretty good theory for the sources of leftist ideology.

Another one that impressed me recently--though I admit I haven't dug into it too much--is the evolutionary psychological concepts of r/K selection theory.

A bunch of vapid tree hugging horseshit

His genius is utterly frightening. I agree with a lot of his manifesto and you can't really say he didn't accomplish everything he tried to do.

This guy's rotting in a cell. He's a loser.

If you agreed with him, you wouldn't be using a computer to read this sentence. Eat shit and die.

He was right we are just seeing it now.

Why are you using the military telecommunications system of a Far-left Zionist Corporatocracy? Shouldn't you be on the ancap's .25 per click Extranet?

>he likes churches surrounded by concrete and baby-killing factories

Imma look into these

Do contemporary biologists give a fuck about r/K anymore? I thought everyone in the field gave up on that back in the 70s and 80s. Do any actual scientists take it seriously or is it just Molymeme?

>killing is immoral and can't ever be reasonably questioned
o-okay, mister goodie too shoes
I bet you pirate video games tho

>Leftest

Kys

Why does pol cherrypick a little excerpt of his manifesto as if he did not also criticize the conservatives ?
He goes far beyond the left versus right spectrum, he criticizes the industrial society.

>Do contemporary biologists give a fuck about r/K anymore?
I don't know what the fuck his degree is, but there's still anonymousconservative

t. never read Ted

chexk out the turner diaries next

Yeah, i like technology but I do think he has some points.
I more like his arguments on leftist being "oversocialized" and having "feelings of inferiority" that manifest in their deranged behavior.

Will do

conservatives are wrong on some things, reason teds critque on left always gets posted is bc he completly btfo out of them on a foundational level