What does Sup Forums think of Neon Genesis Evangelion: Human Instrumentality Project?

What does Sup Forums think of Neon Genesis Evangelion: Human Instrumentality Project?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/816075057298599936
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw I downloaded that in rm format
Great faps.

Uncensored where?

An uncensored version probably doesn't exist.

This is some archaeological find right there. I remember the faps I had to this like ten years ago.

I have no clue as to the context of the video. Was it a really good fan project or something?

It looked so damn official.

Even though that it's a doujin, I'd like to think that Anno forced the staff to make this after episode 26. The animation is kinda shitty, and he was pretty much losing it mentally.

Here is my experience while watching it.
twitter.com/i/moments/816075057298599936

It's a doujin with kinda shit animation. The plot is really fucking bizarre though. Like, the NERV staff literally knock up Asuka.

I thought it was basically knock up every chick so there may be people to survive the 3rd impact.

Kensuke is a fucking nerd, so he doesn't get any pussy.

Yeah, that was basically it.

This. Can't help but be impressed by the skill that must have gone into making this. Much as with that Touhou fanime, this fap fic is an inspiration to all amateur animators.

Pire kino.

Where can I find this? I cant seem to find anything...

I remember watching this the first time in... 99? I think. Might have been as late as 01.

My roommate was hosting an ftp site full of all kinds of anime and hentai stuff, including some early digital fansubs. It must have been in 99 then, or early 00 because it was before Vandread came out.

But yeah, there was a folder with this, the Magic Knight Rayearth one, and a bunch of Cool Devices episodes.

I loved the paizuri ones with nami and robin

I read that this was made by some butthurt Gainax animators who created it out of spite. Any truth to that?

probably true

wouldn't surprise me