Every Refugee Center in Germany

Every Refugee Center in Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

justicemap.org/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/kahane-der-osten-ist-zu-weiss/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königsteiner_Schlüssel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

um like how is that a problem sweetie

You do realize that the sizes range from 1000 refugees to five refugees and everything in between, right?

Most of the blips are an empty building the government uses to house 10 or so refugees.

OMG TAHT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER POL BTOF

my God, even Saxony...

Could be worse. Skin color wise, the US is a big smudge.

Hey. Do you have a source for that? How did you find this?

It does. If say the average is 10 refugees per center, all those arrows perhaps make like 8000 refugees.

Just wow Germany is going to collapse. Be less of a mutt, burger

Who the fuck ARE you

justicemap.org/

Protip: look up north

The future of the US is states rights and eventual balkanization as varous geographic regions become so dissimilar to eachother that they mutually agree to break apart from eachother. this is the inevitable result which will occur from importation of various cultures from around the world with no pressure to integrate or assimilate.

u rite u rite

I'm finna vote more browns into my country lmao

Fucking krauts move those away from my country

there are more dots on that map than "refugees" in my country

based saarland

Mother of god. RIP MY NIGGAS IN GERMONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>when your country is so shit refugees prefer living in africa than in portugal

i mean we can pretend half your country didn't vote for Hillary if that's what you want

Thank god for that.

The king of germany is handing out a fat welfare check to these poor bastards if they sign a note promising they will not chimp out in the christmas market.

Das Boot ist noch nicht voll, Refugees Welcome!

Ever notice that the EU is made up of countries that capitulated to the Nazis? (((Someone))) never forgot, and doesn't think the Germans paid enough. German subs and reparations are not enough, and it's prophesied.

now compare it to this map
really makes me think

nothing to see here btw

The next Crusade will be all about dispatching the furries back to the gates of Hell.

That includes a shitton of Russians, Czechs, Italians and Poles though

yeah?

You just proofed my point?

Of course: The East is too white jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/kahane-der-osten-ist-zu-weiss/

LMAO

FUCK. YOU. IN PARTICULAR.

>20% poles
>20% russians
>50% mudniggers
well if you weren't debating that they make up for the majority then sure, we agree

There's a lot of them on my street, selling drugs. I can see them right now. Wish they'd stop playing there shit music so loud......assholes.

that doesn't even include Czechs, Hungarians, Croats and Italians
There are a lot of them in the east of Bavaria for example

I've never said that there aren't any kebabs or sandniggers, but they are not as many as the pic related would suggest to someone not aware of that

that's a lot of rapefugees you krauts brought upon yourselves. y u do dis

Other countries like....Greece,France,Italy....
Now kys garlic nigger.

I love how this has the KKK as a bad thing but it also has caged African-Americans dancing the jitterbug with the sarcastic caption, "A triumph of culture." It's like they're slamming us for being racist, but also for letting black people influence our culture. Make up your mind, famous propaganda poster.

1/2

2/2
know where they are now? In Germany
all we have left is 60.000 from 2016 and early 2017 and those are slowly pouring into Germany as well

Salazar once said he thanked god for being poor. AND HE WAS RIGHT

Probably has to do with cities vs rural areas. From what I've seen and what other krauts have told me, the cities are full of them while the suburbs are relatively quiet

How kind of them to make up and map out our hitlist for us. What bros

They are not even in this specific statistic , because you don't magically be considered "German" once you arrive here.
Might wanna be retarded somewhere else.

they are not
their kids that are born in Germany are
Might wanna be in denial somewhere else.

just look at his flag, all will make sense.

Based portubro.

Fuck off we’ve all got problems sven we can pretend your country isn’t the rape capital of the west can’t we?

they are "slamming" (kill yourself as soon as possible, its very important that you kill yourself) you for your hypocrisy

the fact that you never really gave a shit about justice, you were just there to be the king of the world, and you(the jew) achieved, and now your kingdom is ending

Yep. That's why I don't live there anymore.

you're exactly in a position to bash swedes

I am not in denial about anything.
You just misrepresent statistics.
Now pay debts and make me some gyros.

Explanation: refugees are distributed all over Germany according to the Königsteiner Schlüssel.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Königsteiner_Schlüssel

It's based on tax (i.e. economic power) and population numbers of a region. In my case (Berlin), we receive 5% of the refugees. The idea is to distribute the burden in a way the communities can handle it.

nah
give me a loan

No.
YOU pay us 1t€ debt and make me some Tatar. And erinnern Otto - viele Gurken und Zwiebel.

You're right in absolute numbers. But in relative numbers it means usually between 1-3% of the local population. Add the already 4-6% Muslim to it (in some communities even more, especially among the young, where they make up to 30-50%), and you get Muslims (and nogs) distributed to places that once were German. Since they're distributed more or less evenly, they always assemble at the same places (e.g., central stations, market places) and shit every area up. Even in the Eastern German cities and towns with little foreign population. Read the local news. Or travel by train. Nearly every central station or larger public place has now "refugees" doing drug crime, muggings, rape, generate a hostile atmosphere.

T-thanks Merkel.

Just take your fucking refugees and stop demanding Europe and even Australia and NZ take them in.

Fuck you Kraut faggots. I hate you all.

Oh look, the Polack is drunk again

>as if bongistan is any better
shit choice of a country to move to retard

Where is a good place to move to? They're fucking everyWHERE!!

>le 56% ogre acting as if he knew anything about the world past alabama

Let me educate you, Burger:
Britons don't have the Königssteiner Schlüssel to allocate towelheads according to a certain algorhythm. So while London has fallen northern England still stays strong. I see arround 5 towelheads a day. In Germany I see 5 towelheads once I exit the door.

Besides, England will be just an intermediate point for me.

I guess Iceland

komm nach Heimat, Weiß Mann

>probably more than 1 million refugees currently in Germany
>it's ok though the dots are just really big on that map

Out to the country. Protip from an Ameribro, if you do white flight fast enough, you'll leave all the minorities in your cities with no one to support them, trapping them in ghettos. Then, years later, you can gentrify the ghettos by buying them for peanuts, raising rent for everyone stuck in them, evicting them when they can't pay, remodeling, and then renting that prime city real estate exclusively to upper middle-class people (aka whites).

Way more. They took 1.1 million in 2015 alone (most coming from Greece)

Are the natives ever going to Reich again, I'm getting bored.

not before their industry dies and inflation comes just like in 1939
they'll be a minority by then but who cares, at least there will be blood on the streets

until then there will be picrel