twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to be Pfle's househusband/slave.

Love elves.
Protect Shufflin.
Arrest Pfle.
Adore Pythie.

>Top Girls is dead
>people still watch this trash

Anons, I've finished with the base sprite of Lazuline so far! Shaded version will come later, but I'll post it up on Google Drive for those who are interested!

Now I can continue with my translations! Sorry for the delay! Hope you're all having a good day!

Best Enko in the whole LoM.

is there love me renren fanarts?

LUXURY MODE! ON!

Victory Pose

Doesn't Lapis Lazuline have a beauty mark on her right cheek? Anyways you still did a pretty great job TL-kun.

Could you clarify this?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/148664466/#148690809
desuarchive.org/a/thread/148664466/#148691441

You never answered the question of whom do you consider to be the sexiest Magical Girl!

Marvellous!

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Nice work! Look forward to seeing everyone else.

NO REMIX!

NOT TODAY!

NO!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Daily reminder Snow White is a Cuplet

>My doodle
Working on next batch of Postarie attacks.

Can translator-kun clarify if Cranberry really raped Souta while he was in human form?

Mandatory reminder that you will never grope this cuplet she only like magical girls

More than one might expect.

Would love to see more of your arts.

Do you have a pixiv?

Doujins aren't canon user.

>It's another Demon-themed Magical Girl

Oh wow... How amazing. Never seen this before.

Enough that I get the feeling its the original fan's own art

Looking forward to them and the TLs.

The depression treatment helped me out of the crush and i dont have as much libido anymore

twitter.com/DORANnomai/media

This guy, who has a pretty wide variety of fanart for the girls.

Her ability is "To cause someone to be love-drunk when shot with her bow."

Basically she's like a succubus.

what's her power again?

R-R-R-REMIX!
R
R
R
E
M
I
X
!

Nope, I don't draw as often as I'd like to unfortunately. I'll be sure to post any mohoiku related doodles here though.

full pic never

Nice keychain. Do want.

TL-Kun here.

This art is the art Maruino sends to all the winners. Headshots of their fanart made canon.

This one is from the original artist. I can get a list of artists and who drew who if you guys want.

Pastel Mary especially because her artist is one of the few JP fan+fanartist that I know. I'm glad Pastel won, personally

GOD DAMN IT.

What are their powers again?

I feel bad for when their beautiful OCs die horrible and tragic deaths.

can u post Pastel Merry fanart?

Sexiest Unmarked and you can't denied

Are there any fanart for Deluge?

Pucelle was way sexier than Mary.

sorry I donĀ“t like traps

Pfle is great

Yeah, I'd fist that robot anyday of the week.

Going off her forehead, the ability to manipulate the banks and media.

Human Swim Swim is the sexiest.

Go away Quake.

Is she Mana's cousin?

>Elf fuck this

I want her to take advantage of me at gunpoint

What is this all about? Fan artists will have their MGs appear in the LN or something?

Actually yeah, since I believe the synopsis for Breakdown is they're all inheritors in some mage's will.

But that's not Ripple.

The mage named Ulick Norman Owen?

From left to right.

Pastel Mary: Controls sheep made out of pastel
Miss Margarite: Bend things straight
Love Me Ren-Ren: Anyone shot by her arrow becomes lovedrunk
Nephilia: Can hear the voices of the dead
DreamyChelsea: Controls the stars from her cane

Must be.

Couple years back there was a contest to design your MG. You have to submit art of them, you can include a name, power, and personality too.

The top 5 winners got their MGs canonized and will appear alongside Mana in a Web Novel called MGRP: Breakdown this January.

Basic premise is that a Mage was murdered. In the will, there were only several people that they allow in the manor. Only those people can enter the manor, and they may bring up to 2 others with them.

Mana and these 5 girls I believe are the girls allowed to enter the manor. I believe this is going to be a murder mystery a la Clue in a sense.

Do you think we'd get a Peaceful Days-like book for the Restart cast best cast before we get to the next arc? It'd be interesting to see what Akane was doing after her sidestory and Miyokata's weab life.

Thank you!

>Murder mystery
>actual building
>Detick Bell is not invited

Being Bellsie is suffering~

With her Realdoll comments and familiarity with tentacle rape, would a Miyokata short story be R-18?

twitter.com/ponpopon2424/status/815838831056257024

Why is Melville invisible?

>Nephilia will hear the voice of best detective Pukin and solve the mystery in a few minutes

No,i want more of Unmarked

English please, i saw sex, Cranberry and CM.

I wonder if the LoM tried to send someone to try and restrain Akane due to her being a bit too violent.

She would steal the spotlight otherwise.

TL-Kun here. There's a Fanbook side story of eating Ramen.

It stars Pechika, @NyanNyan, Styler Mimi, and Monoshiri Mi-Chan.

I do agree though, the Anime and Peaceful Days has resulted in a lot of love for Unmarked, which is great!

Now for Arc 2+ to get as much love. I hope that comes true soon!

Is there any side story featuring Melville?

>Nips are imagining sex between Cranberry and CM.

>Pechika, @NyanNyan, Styler Mimi, and Monoshiri Mi-Chan
That seems like a really odd but fun group.

It doesn't feature her, but she makes an appearance in A Knights Day Off.

Sumwan stap dem plis

I know. I wanted one featuring her though, like where she got her accent.

What about the 4-koma from the drama cd and the online stories?

>We've got a cook,a tomboyish dragon girl,a funeral stylist and a scholar

It's so random.

I just assumed her accent was a combination of fetal alcohol syndrome and neglect.

Because if she wasn't, they'd kick her lame ass out.

This is really good

They don't seem to mind her getting to eat Pechika's food she looks surprisingly moe here

Pechika's ability bothers me on a logistical level. They all love her delicious food but by design someone gets to eat 15 minutes before the last person does just in their group of four. There's no way this didn't start a fight at some point.

>Lapis
>spread leg
Enkou right there all right!

Or she can just make a meal for 4 instead of cooking one by one.

Nokko-Chan was there to calm everyone down

I want to buy her as my mistress

She can create a very large volume of food at once.

You know, if Pechika had turned Melville into stew instead of the ground, then she might still be around, and so would Lapis.

she could just do what every restaurant does. not bring the meals out until everyone's is finished.

Just finished chapter 1 of JOKERS. That was very unexpected. All of it.
It's good to have Snow White back.
Prism Cherry, you probably should have reported that facility. But the way this series works the person you'd have reported it to is probably the one running it.
I'm glad that 7753 is fine but she should probably search for a new boss. Not being SG means being very expandable.
Still no idea how to feel about Pfle. She doesn't seem to be evil, like Fav, Cramberry or Keek, but she did cause Limited all by herself. I think?
I can't believe the Quake pedo jokes are not a product of Sup Forums, they were actually in the novel.

Doubt Melville would have let Pechika hold onto her for 5mins straight.

I think the object needs to be touched by her own hands. The problem is was that she got her fingers and arms broken by Melville beforehand

theres no way pechika would be able to grab and hold onto melville for a full 5 minutes. she only did the ground because melville held her hands down on it for that long.

Pfle did nothing wrong.

I think it's okay for you to read the Beyond the Triangle sidestory in Episodes Phi. Think of it as the calm before the storm

Not a pedo, just an ally of all underaged magical girls.