Operation autistic fury

anons, now that IOTBW is more or less over, and due to it's incredible success, what are your guys idea's for our next venture?

Open to all

Other urls found in this thread:

wgchatroom.com
blackhatworld.com/seo/reddit-front-page-service-you-dont-pay-for-upvotes-just-results.932991/page-16
youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We can keep this going indefinitely, until liberals lose

Well, rabbi, we were planning to...
Waaaaiit a second

Nothing- just sit back and let it happen naturally, also, Sup Forums had nothing to do with IOTBW.

This.

It's okay to think different.

It’s okay to be straight

This is the music club's next move.

Post up flyers exposing jewish activity that will enrage the left
>i.e. banking, israeli human rights abuse, AIPAC

and the right
>i.e. jewish influence in communism and leftist movements in general, jewish rapists, involvement in being pro-immigration

at the same time and start a huge discussion on the jewish problem among everyone.

It's okay to be Southern

"It's OK to want illegals deported"

It's ok to be straight

A plain poster that says “We nose who you are”

operation stop fucking around with posters

Here's what we should do.

We should look at every famous rapist recently and hand pick the jews(doesn't really matter since like 95% of them are jews).

>First we blame the jews for indulging in rape culture(because they do).
>Then we meme that all jews are rapists into mainstream(I mean if all white people are apparantly evil now it shouldn't be to hard).
>We show that the jew's are promoting utter degeneracy like pedophila and other cancerous practices.
>We hopefully dent their reputation

Something with slavery?

Since it only blew the front of his brain apart, do you think he still felt the pain and was all fucked up and paralyzed and retarded thinking "wtf did i do that 4?"

It should have been "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING WHITE".

Far more benign and less objetionable by the left. They would have sperged out too and it would have been far more devastating to them

remember the IOTBW discord? It got shut down by (((them))). But we made a new one based on open source software and hosted by Sup Forumsacks at

> wgchatroom.com .

We set it up so that you can sign up using a fake email account.

Over? @notch just tweeted it

It will never be over.

It's not over, but we are brainstorming for something new and fresh. Keep IOTBW going, but maybe introduce other new/different tactics to keep the snowball accumulating

This is actually a good idea, for in a few yers.
UNTIL THE MEDIA NO LONGER REPORTS SIGN-POSTINGS AND THE MESSAGE IS NORMALIZED, THERE IS NO PHASE TWO; YOU SHILL.

most people's reply to the "its okay to be white" posters, is that "nobody ever said it wasn't" - so why not directly reply to that, with posters like pic related. No editorialisation, just actual news articles and tweets illustrating our point. Make them respond directly to stuff lke this. We could even make a whole series of these.

What do you think the response would be? I bet these posters would stay up longer than the IOTBW ones did.

there is no phase two

Next up:

ITS
NOT
OKAY
TO
BE
BLACK

Its not being a shill if you dont use the same poster ideas, it doesnt even have to be posters persay. IOTBW is in the publics hands now and itll keep going on its own

Light Is White

I like the "It's okay to be straight" idea

There is no phase 2. And no, it's not over

>Nothing- just sit back and let it happen naturally, also, Sup Forums had nothing to do with IOTBW.

Ya, it was ebaums

Ya fuck ebaums. They're the real nazis

T Shirts and Pins that say I'M OK

Same font

Someone OK will get attacked though.

>It got shut down by (((them)))
by whom, discord company themselves?

Yup. Shut the server down and banned my account

yes, they shut down both our servers - and they shut down anti-com too.

wgchatroom.com is an alternative for all these ops, not just IOTBW.

on what basis? did you larp about gassing the kikes too much?

Nope, just woke up one day and it was gone.

"It's Not Okay To Be Brown"

they gave us no information whatsoever, the servers just dissapeared in the left-hand server bar

It's okay not to be a faggot.

I say we all hand ourselves in to the police for harbouring dangerous opinions, they'll never see it coming!

lmao like the children who knocked the statues down? Did they ever get charged? I am sure they all got fines, why wouldn't they take the free govt money???

Why not try to help your fellow black man and make propaganda to end thug culture within the black community?

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
CHRISTIAN

>what are your guys idea's for our next venture?
1-Find a random (being random is important) musiciand with two video clips at least, that (those video clips) are at youtube.
2-Pay here blackhatworld.com/seo/reddit-front-page-service-you-dont-pay-for-upvotes-just-results.932991/page-16 to put the 2 video clips are leddit main page
3-The two songs from same artist must be paid at the SAME time

It MUST be an artist with 2 video clips (at least), and it MUST be random underground artist

The point of being random is that we will adversise music, not the artist, this is what make us different from those that spam their songs at radio.
The point of having two songs is that if there is just one the person will listen and think "hey this is a good song", with two they listen to one and then listen to another and they will think "hey this artist is good"

At the start of the new week we do it again, with new random undeground artist

We can kill big labels (that shill degeneracy) with that, the whole point why internet dont do it is because people dont know this extreme amount and variaty of artists exist, because tv and radio talk about music like if they showed 99.9% of what exist (when they show less than 0.01%)

Also, because people know few artists and there are alot of listeners at this situation (99.9%+), its easy to some new artist win the "one of the best artist ever" contest that happens at listeners mind, its this easy because of the lack of competition. Since there alot of guys that this situation, you will have alot of listeners finding this the best thing ever

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
RIGHT

PS: This is EASY as fuck, the only thing needed is money.
Also they (youtube and reddit) can't trace us because we will be doing a new random artist (that will be from another label problably) each week, they will be totally unrelated (other than the fact that both do music)

It is not over ,
the operation should continue and grow bigger.
There should be a link to a website where the mutants could dowload the propaganda and reproduce it.

I don't like listening to recorded sound.

How about flooding the internet with "It's ok to punch a Nazi" memes iwth vids/gifs of knockout game-like nig violence.

it's okay to be jewish

Suggest actual racist music videos to react to in future videos to the black people posting "reacting to I'm not racist" videos.

Fake and gay

this is not a place for shils

how does not listening to recordings make someone a shil?

Nothing I said has something to do with someone at Sup Forums that will follow the plan, listening to music or not.

This plan could be done by deaf Sup Forums users

WE WANT LAND AND MONEY
WE ARE RACISTS SEPARATISTS !
WE WANT PEACE!

OR

WIN FREE MONEY IF YOU GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY !

cat lives matter

pic is mine

>plan
more like dribble from a teen who thinks what passes for music these days is more important than it really is

decide what you want, the plan sucks or you dont care about it?

Keep putting up IOTBW posters. In a completely unrelated thing, put up posters telling people how to report spics to ICE.

>owning a cat
>being redpilled
pick one catler

the illusion of choice man

>catlet*

i liked the blank paper idea, would be funny to see Huffington Post screeching over papers and calling them the symbols of white supremacy or some shit.

One extra thing, if we tall we would pay for two videos every week, he could even make a lower price for us problably

>owning a cat
>being redpilled
>pick one catlet
thats some cucky ass beta shit right there boy

what about bringing back Operation BABBY - but into the meatspace? College campuses are where all the fertile women are, let's bring Operation BABBY to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y
>catlets will defend their inferiority

yet doglets just accept their inferiority

t. actual superiority,

"Men are rape victims too"

another poster from Operation BABBY - these would have to be reformatted to work well as posters. (300dpi, simpler art to conserve ink)

make it viral!

operation styrofoam

>Compile a list of openly Marxist college profs
> print out tons of pic related, no text, just the pic
> mail them all at once. Or, if possible, tape them to said profs office doors

Might be a good way to out any low key commies

WOMEN
LIE
ABOUT
RAPE

How about this for our next venture? Little kooky and zany but it might work!

ASK A WHITE MALE FOR FREE SPERM
TO END RACISM

>getting killed is being superior
lmaoing at your mental gymnastics

This, Liberals Hate Christmas more than anything else that exists

It's Okay To Love White People.

could we make it a white christmas?

Could we attack islam and make it look like the jews did it?

RACISTS RESISTS (INSERT HERE) !
(ILLUMINATI)
(BANKERS)
(REPTILIANS)
(DICTATORS)
(1984)

I am afraid not, it has to be a very innocent message without any "racist connotations" even though White Christmas means having snow on Christmas. it's the Liberals who give it that racist tone and thus show their true colours

RACISTS LOVE (INSERT HERE)
OR
RACISTS FOR (INSERT HERE)
(JEWS)
(NIGERS)
(PEACE)
(GAYS)
(UFOS)
(ETC)

Straight Pride World Wide

>anons, now that IOTBW is more or less over, and due to it's incredible success, what are your guys idea's for our next venture?
It doesn't work that way faggot.You wait until opportunity presents itself.

Let the...

Oh my, that was a close one.

This. Lol

should be simpler, so people would read the entire message with just a glance. A single phrase would be ideal, like iotbw was

Its Okay was brilliant because it pushed a certain button.

Get normies divided over what is "fair".

I have a seed of an idea for the Christmas season:

1. Find married, fit stay at home mothers raising children.

2. Leave anonymous card with $20+ dollars cash in it that says something like: "Please let people know on social media that you deserve it."
Or organize anonymous donations to home school groups with the same message that they will post on social media.

3. Media can't resist running story on anonymous donations. Left gets butthurt that it is targeted towards "privileged" children. Normies feel conflicted on seeing real mothers contrasted with degenerate left.

Maybe there is a way to do it better without money but I think forcing contrast and letting nature take its course is the path to keep following. Getting normies to think "maybe mothers should take care of their own kids" seems like an easy one to push.

Can I put up posters thag say
Merry
Christmas
Or am I going to get called a shill who is trying to change the message

There's a labor intensive jewish redpill project underway in thread 10970613 on 8pol, if anyone wants to help.

Btw, I think an Ausie came up with it. So credit or blame goes to him