youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-marc-dutroux-affair-the-accused
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That black people ain't shit

>That people ain't shit

fixed that for you, sweety

Being around ethnic folk and the liberal media after Trump won

Academics and philosophers were and will be the architects of much of the war and devastation of the 20th and 21st centuries but nobody will realize it for several centuries afterwards until it's all over

That the food, water, medicine, and Hollywood is controlling us. Probably also all that Saturn cult shit too.

But nigga I est food and drink water so that shit scared me

Everyone but the elitists of the world ain't shit.

italy 102

History
Its amazing the hoops liberals will jump through to justify the failures of non-whites and demonize those who made the world as good as it is

Watching a homeless Native stumble across the highway drunk as fuck, he wasn't paying attention and got ran over by a transfer truck, when I was 14.

Now I always pay attention. I never want to miss some shit like that again. Happenings are life.

We are dancing monkeys controlled by the 1%

People do not have the stomach to actually force things to change

Italians are white

that some of your misfortunes are your own fault and not some monotheistic desert dwellers doing

The investiture controversy was when things began to decline.

God exists, he's just given up on us because we're so awful

One race the human race!

pickton pig farm and starnet snuff film, that and stephen harper is a faggot who housed a faggot for many years who became a senior advisor for him

thats actually not the biggest

I'm pretty sure the jews tricked christians into worshiping satan when they took over the catholic church in the middle ages
Martin Luther was the hero we all deserved

Mossad did 9/11

youtu.be/v_6BevfMygM

Race realism/Bell Curve by far

Jews dumping sandniggers into Europe after brainwashing the E.U. that it's "the right thing to do". That's when I started taking the Jew memes seriously

Being involuntarily confined with niggers for the first 18 years of my life

Jews did the holocaust

The Holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

We all have parasites in us that are fed by lethargy and shit diets. This is also the reason people like buttstuff. It facilitates the spreading of eggs for intestinal parasites.
Everyone freaked out when they found out about Cordyceps, but we also have parasites that "influence" our behaviors.
Do you swallow your food without chewing? Makes it easier for parasites to feed on it. Your saliva makes it harder.
Do you eat lots of food and sit around? Where are those nutrients going?
Do you feel hungry every few hours? Is it really you who's hungry? Humans can fast for 20 days no sweat. 40 is the upper limit. Why do you feel so hungry after a couple hours?
Parasites.

The redpill is a lie.

Hitler was a jewish puppet

That everyone's an idiot including yourself. The only way to save yourself is to try and be as productive as possible, exercise and read constantly.
People have herd mentality and will lead you off a cliff if you're not careful.
See America & Germany for an example of this.

Pizza gate, it made me realise hollywood and democrats are the worst. The next was Jews,all the crazy conspiracy theories i doubted made so much sense.

Birth

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

Can anyone explain why America still has ~100 IQ despite a huge population of niggers and spics? Are American whites smarter than Europeans, which nudges the average back up?

probably my trip to Cologne and seeing how close it was to my own country.
Hearing about happenings in Europe is one thing, seeing how close it actually was is another.
I think pictures of gaypride parades and grown ass men waving their dicks in front of little kids also really redpilled me. I can't look at a rainbow flag without feeling disgusted.

Jews hate white people and want to use multural culturalism to destroy modern societies

The franklin scandal and Dutroux affair.

They where playing the long con huh?

The Holocaust

I ment multiculturalism. guess im a bit drunk this saturday evening. Fuck the kikes

The Zimmerman trial. I'm the same age as George, and it really affected me seeing how these motherfuckers tried to railroad him, and wanted him to get killed even when found not guilty. And still, want to keep him in hiding and living on the fringe because they can't let go of their made up story that fits their narrative.

"Whites didn't invent slavery, they ENDED it."

no you didn't take the right pill.

Explain what specifically made the Dutroux affair red pill you

Women shouldn't vote. Feminism and women's right will be the reason of the death of the West.

Trayvon Martin.

It was an open-close case of self-defense that I suddenly found being attacked by so many people I thought I respected. Countless black friends became niggers in my eyes in a single event. I lost all faith in CNN in that moment.

Dutroux and the x-dossiers
Talmud

In some class at school when I was about 12 they showed us translations of media coverage of some US bombing in Vietnam or something similar. The US and the USSR media both covered the event without lying but managed to frame everything completely differently by focusing on different details etc. Both reported the "truth" but both were also trying to manipulate you.

Well I guess the moment I went full nationalist.

>Go to liberal college
>Hide political beliefs for years
>Graduate
>Much later get invited to a party by one of my old teachers
>Election season 2016
>She's a foreigner - can't vote and all
>Me and her boyfriend are only ones who show up
>Beers & bantz
>Politics come up
>They banter between each other "DRUMPF MUST NEVER BE ELECTED! HE'S A BUFFOON!"
>Out of college and working - idgaf anymore
>"I don't agree with him on everything, but I really like Trump."
>tfwyoufindoutyourfriendisanevilneonazi.jpg
>"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT!!!"
>Lecture me on how Trump will destroy the country
>Lecture me on how the country is already falling apart and liberalism is the cure
>Conversation degrades into the boyfriend complaining about not being able to get a job despite having a degree
>Worth noting he did not work at all throughout his college career
>Worth noting I worked shit jobs since before I was legally old enough to work to pay for college - debt free, baby!
>Have been getting chewed out for half an hour and have had enough
>"You can't get a job? Have you tried McDonalds? I guarantee they would hire you."
>youinthewrongfuckinneighborhood.mp4
>"NO I HAVEN'T TRIED MCDONALDS I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE!"
>"Then don't say you can't get a job. Is McDonalds below you or something?"
>"YES IT IS!"
>Foreigner woman rants and lectures me about American politics and how we need to be a global society
>Calls me racist, xenophobic, homophobic. Literally all the buzzwords
>tfw hung out with them, whites, blacks, chinese, mexicans, muslims, trannys, etc etc throughout my entire college career
>Tell them I respect their opinions and ask if they can just please respect mine.
>Remind them they've known me a long time and that it bothers me they would completely change their view on me over a vote in my own country's election
>Get kicked out

Last I heard from them the bf sent me a smug text on election day morning. Fuck foreigners.

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-marc-dutroux-affair-the-accused

throw a brick through their window. tell them to go back to where they came from.

I just don't bother discussing politics or Trump except with my dad or friends
>talking politics with my boomer dad (ex-army hates commies)
>mention that Poland pretty much told the EU to fuck off and that I kinda want to move there
>"yeah but they also hate gays and Jews"
>had to prevent myself saying that I actually agree with that mindset

Learning that there are no white people in the USA. The implication there being that black on white crime in the USA is 100% fabricated.

>Hates commies
>But thinks you shouldnt hate gays and jews who are literally the most commie commies
Even when boomers try to do the right thing, they still fuck up
Worthless generation of cowards

Did you send a smug text back after election night?

Read the links others provided. We now how even more witnesses than those x witnesses. The revelations are stomach turning. Never been the same since. The franklin scandal too.

>>"yeah but they also hate gays and Jews"

Ayyy, that's the typical boomer mindset right there.

Most 'right wing' boomers are good at complaining and nagging about the issues we're facing but their minds literally shut down if you bring up ideas and solutions that aren't the norm (eg: guns and traditional marriage)

Hurricane Katrina in 2005

could be that he assumed that I got brainwashed by globalist brainwashing.
He implied a few times that he didn't like Jews or Gypsies.

My wife's son stoped loving me.

These scores are an average. People tend to forget that chimpouts aside, don't forget it's a MINORITY population. There are fewer of them than us. You can put up all the info graphs of population shift in 2050, but right now, we are the majority.

>strongest red pill
going to jail for talking about a topic
>germany
>holocaust

Story?

my dad actually likes guns
>got into guns
>dad used to own guns
>"well son, I used to have this AR-10 but I had to sell it with an aching heart"

Still retarded. The statistics are horrific, eh lefty?

> t. a half muslim, half convict-blooded mongrel

I hope so
Boomers should have fought the commies at home instead of dying in nam

Yup. Just a common smug Pepe picture.
Accepted that bridge was burned. Shame, too - they were actually pretty good friends but life goes on and you make new ones!

I had no problems with them if they would have remained in their desert.

american blacks have a higher iq than african blacks.

White countries are under moral obligation to remain white, and it will never happen. We will die out, as the Neanderthals before us

I kinda feel bad for my dad, that said he fucking hates Jesse Klaver (Dutch Trudeau leader of the Green Left party)
He was with the Dutch army back in the 1970's and was basically trained to fight the commie krauts.

How much is netherlands white, like in percentage? 80? I really like your women.

Are you true German? If so, how long did you stay up in jail?

Its scary how many of (((them))) change their names to fit in Hollywood ie Woody Allen

I dunno, I think it's lowering although it's still pretty high in the rural areas.

All religion is pagan based.

While people of all races, gender/gender identities, religions, etc. go to the internet to learn and share opinions, watch TV shows instead of going outside etc., we all empower the technological singularity by feeding it information. In this sense we are all part of creating our new god.

What about Heywood Floyd?

I feel sorry for Dutch, sometimes. You are going down the toilet first because of your extreme degeneracy. Like your footie team.

Ne seri dudek

(You), Nemanja

remember when he got into the stock market and made millions?

it exists; I'm doing it right now in the cryptocurrency markets

I guess the redpill is that they put that shit in a movie to "fictionalize" it, to make it seem impossible

but it's so fucking easy.......which is both disturbing and terrifying at the same time

but it's also pretty awesome

I want to feel proud being Dutch but I can't.
I think it's kinda like Californians post 2016 election. Currently planning to leave to Asia, if the Dutch government wants to fuck over the country then they can have it.
I'm mostly Indonesian anyway so the "fuck blondes and get white babies" argument doesn't work.

Crash the banks already you fucking larper

You're fucking retarded if you think the US government, or any government for that matter, tells people the truth.

Nice. It's a shame, I try to at least be polite and understanding around differing opinions, they're convinced everyone's Hitler though, which is worse for them desu and creates unnecessary friction

>Is an atheist
>Calls me out Nemanja

Ok Pernar

Sorry pal, you have to go back.

going for a high score first

can confirm, white people don't exist

Jews

I don’t mind Serbs.
Only muzzies.

Nalaziš se u drugoj opciji?

>our new god
dipshit the internet is not a god. you're probably some super deep im so philosophical faggot who loves the smell of his own farts.

That most people cant really reason. That they truly didnt get many things. That it wasnt ignorance but inability.

In the end it all worked out pretty well. It was definitely an eye opening experience. After that I really decided to step my game up and become a bit of an ambassador for the right wing in leftist circles (since most people around me are lefty). When I stopped hiding my politics I also stopped hiding my care for humanity.
People still sometimes try to start arguing against me but give up pretty quick because I don't hide at all that I'm a caring person and it's pretty blatant I'm not what the media portrays the right as. I bring out the "agree to disagree" attitude in even some pretty hard-left people.
Things may not be as bad as the media makes it seem among the population.

The UCLC Documentary on the LA riots from the Korean perspective
>black/korean animosity had been built up by the local newspapers for months prior
>tons of scapegoats and false flagging to distract everyone from the owners of the media who profited from the conflict in increased news sales

Trecoj. Samo nisam tips fedora guy.

K

But you cannot be fully truthful to yourself without observing the one who observes the observer who observes those who observe the observing one observing them and the one observing you

They still die like the rest of us.

When I first learned about taxes

If the internet makes it possible to be rid of jews I will worship it
Still waiting on jesus to make good on that promise

Jews are based