Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

"GRHHHHH I WAN'T TAX CUTS FOR MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES GRHHHHH ROAARRRRR!"

Kys faggot

rural retards, etc.

Because we're inbred retards. Do you feel better now?

Why are you making fun of britbongs?

>doubles standard deduction which helps poor people the most
>repeals SALT deductions which actually RAISES taxes on rich kikes in New York and California
>doesn't even change the actual top tax rate at all
>ids a tax gut for duh rich the demmies told me so!

because they are stupid as fuck small town white trash that drive pickup trucks and listen to ignorant country music. They believe in religion and the GOP uses this to manipulate these fat rural retards.

you hate them yet you pretend to know whats best for them, lmao

why would they ever take advice from people like you, who have nothing but contempt for them?

I vote conservative on the off chance one of their policies will kill off people like you kek. The quicker the better.

They are wh*Te subhumans

Why are you posting picture of brits while complaining about yanks? Makes no sense.

>you hate them yet you pretend to know whats best for them
It's quintessentially Canadian, isn't it?

Why are morons pushing this lie that the tax cut doesn't reduce tax for everyone? This is a straight up lie.
Just because the rich get a tax cut doesn't mean everyone else can't either. Classic Zebra Crossing Fallacy. A Zebra can be both black and white.

Roach

Every tax cut proposed in the last 50 years the libtard moonbats have said "its only benefits the rich hurr durrr".
The liberals' worst nightmare is that the middle class may get to keep a little bit more of their money.

they don't?

we need that to pay for republican wars

This.. and to make sure the 1% gets tax breaks so they can horde more money. The GOP gets them all riled up and points them to false scapegoats such as the gays, immigrants, etc. The problem is this group of low intelligence voters will never change their minds.. it's too hard for them.

Funny obama spent more on war that republicans. So you must mean "democrat wars".
And democrat wars only cost a fraction of they waste on welfare and gibsmedats

Middle class reporting in, and I'm getting a significant tax reduction (currently usually owe about 1k, will not be getting back 2-3k). Ran the numbers myself and through that tax plan calculator, and it's looking great for us. The state tax deduction elimination would decrease the benefit, but it's still a hell of a lot better than what we're getting worked over for now.

Do the math, like that good hunting kid.

>mfw i earn $147k/year
>high likelihood of tax cut

How did I vote against my own economic interest again?

currently rebuilding syria after obongo fucked it up

that looks like a leftist desu

You're literally retarded. Obongo cut taxes *only* for the upper class and never lowered the taxes for the middle class and below US population. Yet here's muh Drumpf actually cutting the tax brackets for middle class and below.

You can't explain how Drumpf is literally helping people who don't understand what per capita means because they lack the ability to understand.

Pic unrelated

First of all, those are percentage cuts. They will pay more, much more in terms of usd.

Secondly tax cuts create jobs, usa needs seriously quickly cut their corporate tax to european levels to drain europe dry and gain the money ==> more jobs for conservatives who tend to work harder. And trump voters are significantly statistically HIGHER earners(middle working class) than clinton voters were

Why do libshits vote against the survival of their own civilization?

Explain to me what my economic interests are.
>1 post by this ID
Oh never mind.