Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9RohuOo3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6TvfBxIkupA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus was a broke niqqa who kicked it wid hookers and junkies.
You got the goods you best give it up, lil homie.
JESUS IS THE ONE TRUE LORD!

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

> Around 400, St Augustine, one of the most influential and foundational figures of Catholic theology, preached that the Jews must be protected for their ability to explain the Old Testament.
> Jews must be protected for their ability

> Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6
> While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

Christians protecting Jews is not a "corruption of Christianity", all the way back to St Augustine Jews were seen as part of Christianity. That is why Jews never had to leave Europe even when they were constantly expelled numerous times from every kingdom by angry farmers. Papal edicts helped them move to the next kingdom and eventually get back to the first one.

> but muh synagogue of Satan

The only result of Christian "enemty" against Jews was giving them an absolute monopoly over high finances, and protecting them from angry farmers.

And how can it be otherwise? If Jews are the enemies of Christianity, the synagogue of Satan, then it is the duty of Christians to love them and protect them, "love your enemies and provide them with help" was clearly said by both Jesus and Paul, and the early christians like Saint Augustine openly agreed

> but... but it can't be!! Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. If you let someone else slap your face with the back of his hand, that means that you have declared yourself in open rebellion!!

that is bullshit. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books, nothing of what Josephus wrote about life in the ancient Middle East mentions anything close to offering the cheek or giving to your enemies your coat being an insult to them.

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

Early Christians expanded it to a commandment of loving people that we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself
Agape never has conveyed any sort of violent or agressive implication, as some Sup Forumslacks imply

Among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever
see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

Christian semantics are enough of a mess as they are, and then Sup Forums christians wanna add an extra layer of absurdity and mental masturbation: That is where the schizophrenia of right-wing christians kicks in
Only a christian could claim something as absurd as love for his enemies

Only a right-wing christian could take that absurdity to the next level by killing his enemies while declaring his love for them. So here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople
Because, according to Sup Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off (mental masturbation, really)

dude, if you wanna hate your enemies, just do that, and stop mentally masturbating about how better and so much more heaven-deserving you are than your enemies because you somehow declared that you loved him while killing him

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit of other christians, and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether, and right wing concerns ARE wordly concerns

Christian Morality attacks the foundations of the monarchy and capitalism, thus its spirituality is left-wing

Jesus saying that for the rich, powerful, strong (i.e. a monarch) it is almost impossible to go to Heaven, while the poor will inherit the Earth, you have a recipe for spiritual marxism that will become the real deal as soon as the Church losses its ability to prevent people from reading the Gospel directly
Under Christianity, a hobo is holier than the king, a beggar is holier than an entrepreneur, that contradiction can't last, and it didn't last

It is not an accident Europeans were the first people to violently remove their monarchs to replace them with utopian ideologies
it is not an accident either that every christian church outright rejects whatever version of "true Christianity" you may claim to be the truth.

The people devoted to the cult, working for it 24 / 7, spending their entire lives on it think that your interpretation makes no sense

They think that when Jesus and Paul said something they actually meant it, the people joining religious missions because the Gospel inspired them, the people that go to Africa and adopt babies, the people that actually wanna follow the lives of the early Christians like John Chrysostom (which you constantly claim is a "true Christian" because he didn't like jews, while ignoring everything else he ever said) and live a life of self-denial and poverty to feed others, people like Mother Teresa that lived surrounded by filth and excrement in India...

But you don't. You wanna pretend to be a christian while living a life of a roman
Jesus himself said that if you wanna be like a roman and love your friends and hate your enemies, then pretend to follow him, you are a hypocrite
What kind of argument can you even make to actual devoted christians that go on missions to Congo and India and even DIE for it, to tell them that their version of Christianity is corrupted and damaged by jews?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization
But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):
- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he isn't kidding, or meaning the opposite, but setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical
While christian churches seem to be very well of this (including orthodox leader Patriarch Bartholomew), Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

reminder that literally 100% of the problems caused by jews are the result of christian monarchs giving them power over the banking institutions in the middle ages.

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"
Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.
Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes. Christianity didn't even have gentiles among its ranks until Saul (Paul) decided to spread it among gentiles 30 years later.
Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome
Indeed, why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

Never mind, what exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel? Can you point to a single point Jesus made that would not be denounced as SJW, marxist and jewish by Sup Forums if it wasn't Jesus saying it?

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut!
There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor!
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!
There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied!

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!
The doctrine of the Jews worked well. Thousands of ethnic groups have disappeared yet Jews remain around.

Jesus' attacks against Judaism are the same of Chomsky attacks against Zionism: jews that hate other jews, but following their ideas would allow Jews to control us.
I have to ask you "christians" of Sup Forums, what are these supposed teachings of Jesus that supposedly got corrupted by kikes? "Hate your enemies"? "Save treasures for tomorrow"? "DO resist evil"?
The opposite of everything Jesus said?
I mean really, is "but kikes killed Jesus" your only argument?

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!
wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

I already pointed numerous examples of how Christian Morality itself sabotages white survival
Do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks as it has now?
Abortion alone has split black birthrate in a half, otherwise we would be talking about african levels of black birthrates

What do i recommend instead of Christianity? Simple: Pragmatism
To recognize that what matters is the here and now. That Gods won't come to save us
That we are alone
That only ourselves can save us
Otherwise, it is game over

And Jesus is not going to cry about it, why would he? All he wants is to abolish the Earth and create a paralel dimension where everyone worships him 24 / 7
Our desires of this world, our need to fly and colonize the stars: Gone

I find it interesting that for something "divinely inspired" Christianity does not give us any insight into the Universe. If the Bible had mentioned there are 8 planets in this System, that there are worlds beyond that we can actually inhabit, that Stars are made of Hydrogen, which is part of what water is composed... May be then I would be believe "holy fuck it really is God-inspired!!!"
If Paul had made some huge scientific discovery thanks to this "revelation from the creator of the Universe", I would actually give this pharisee some credit
But all we got is endless pages of social critique, about how rich is evil, strong is evil, resisting evil is evil

I can guarantee you, there isn't a single chapter of the Gospel that I can quote that you would not call left-wing nonsense if it was said by a modern leftist instead of Jesus
(with the probable exception of some of the very trippy chapters of the Revelation)

to argue that Christianity can unify whites is just ahistorical
the core of the issue is that the Gospel describes a suicidal way of living, and christians have to carefully choose what to believe or not to believe, so there is a LOT, and I mean A LOOOOOOOOOT of cherry-picking and "this is the right interpretation and everyone else is a heretic"

even here in the Sup Forums, at the slightest disagreement over a quote by Jesus, the supposed unifier of the white race, the 1500s and 1600s get repeated all over as catholics and protestants call each other heretic
The only time where most of the population of Europe was unified under one single head of state was during the peak of the pagan roman emperors

it is only the rise of securalism that has allowed italian catholics and protestant swedes to ignore their differences and join the European political project, which, even if dominated by cucked politicians right now, have the chance to do a lot more for whites (Visegrád Group, which includes atheistic Czechia)

How could Jesus be a commie? He only peddled religion, the fucking opiate of the masses.

worse than religion, he peddled self-extinction

Paul was anti-natalist, as things like wife and family would get in the way of getting people to worship his jewish god.

If unmarried men followed the words of Paul, there would no be any civilization to begin with, people would stop marrying as it would interfere witgh their mental masturbation being a "good person" by telling others that they will go to hell

See:
> 8 Now to the unmarried men and women, and for the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
> Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife.
> 32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.
t. Paul the Pharisee

Paul makes it EXTREMELY CLEAR that the main concern for every christian is the spread of this virus-like cult at the expense of their own tribe, and his main worry is that Christians may not devote 100 % of their time to the spread of the cult

the organic self-sustaining self-interested self-preserving society that Sup Forums wants is fundamentally incompatible with the "do not save for tomorrow, leave your family and spread my cult" dogma that both Jesus and Paul saw as the main duty of a christian
Jesus made it even clearer:
> "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't become my follower"- Jesus

That monks welcomed a celibate life is not some sort of ahistorical accident that has nothing to do with Paul

Jesus isn’t bound by your dumb labels and cruddy governance schemes.

>Jesus was a broke niqqa who kicked it wid hookers and junkies.

The million dollar question:

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

vamp

Jesus did not advocate seizing the means of production.

because he was too much of a cuck

>Jesus WAS a communist.

On voluntary basis. That is the major differences here user.

If jesus was a communist how come they all deny his existance?

>1 post by this ID

>Preached that an action can only be moral if it is voluntary

Literally the opposite of communism.

>Be Judeo Communist: Advocate atheism, Hate Jesus, Hate Christianity, Hate Christians, Hate Christian values
>Claim Jesus was a Communist
Pick one.

Nope. He said those that dont work should not eat.

there is no difference between christian values and communist values

>there is no difference between christian values and communist values
Then why do Judeo Communists denounce, murder and oppress Christians?

Since Communism is Jewish, why do Jews hate Christianity, hate Christ, hate Christians and hate Christian values if "Communism and Christianity are one in the same"?

It hurts to read such claim on many levels user. I hope you are trolling and or baiting for the sake of your soul.

You just assumed all of those things about me.

Nice straw-man, retard.

> why do Judeo Communists denounce, murder and oppress Christians?

a better question is: Why did 120 million christian russians allow themselves to be controlled by 2 million commie jews?

Ultimately you have to admit that 2 million people can't control 120 million unless the morality of the majority allows it

Jews hate Christians, but Christians love their enemies, so it is win-win for Jews

>You just assumed all of those things about me.
You're proclaiming to be a judeo communist by posting under the judeo communist flag.

Therefore you are all those things.

>Nice straw-man, retard.
Can't be a straw-man if it's the truth.

i didn't say they were the same, I said they had the same values. communists want you to give up all your shit or you go to gulag, jesus wants you to give up all your shit or you go to hell. different approach for the same goal.
>but why do commies kill christians
because christians are self-abnegating cuckolds who find pleasure in being "martyred"

>judeo communist
You are such an idiot.

What other buzzwords did you learn from Sup Forums?

One is compulsory. One is voluntary.

This is like saying "family values" are "communist values."

>This is like saying "family values" are "communist values."

not really, it is not that at all

kinda. He would've hated what communism came to mean, though.

>give me all your shit or i'll throw you in the gulag
>give me all your shit or you'll spend eternity being tortured once you're dead
one of those is voluntary in your mind?

Wrong.
Don't work; don't eat. Also the Bible shits on laziness all throughout.
It also calls the Jews the Synagogue of Satan and Jews started Communism.
Also he didn't have long hair.

>a better question is: Why did 120 million christian russians allow themselves to be controlled by 2 million commie jews?
Didn't really have a choice. The commies took power, they were not given it.

>Ultimately you have to admit that 2 million people can't control 120 million unless the morality of the majority allows it
There were a great many race traitors and those who were tricked into doing the will of the judeo communists.

>Jews hate Christians,
True.

>but Christians love their enemies,
Christianity says nothing about allowing your enemy to destroy you. Also, self-defense is biblical.

What do you mean? Communism was a jewish invention. Karl Marx was a jew. 95% of people in the central bolshevik government were jewish (until Stalin purged them all).

During the attempted communist revolutions in Europe 1918-1919, the majority of the leaders of the uprisings were jewish.

Pretty much all of the scholars of the marxist frankfurt school were jews. And today still, jews STILL push degeneracy/leftism/socialism and other bullshit onto people.

How does it feel to be a follower of a bunch of devil worhsippers?

>Jesus sends Porkie to eternal Gulag when

>communists want you to give up all your shit or you go to gulag, jesus wants you to give up all your shit or you go to hell.
>because christians are self-abnegating cuckolds who find pleasure in being "martyred"
Well you're an anti-Christian retard so of course you'd claim that.

Jesus was a Jewish nationalist. He opposed the collaborationist Pharisees and called for a restored Kingdom of God in Israel. For that the Pharisees and Romans had him murdered.

and He IS God, so take that up with Him rather than us.

Jesus wasn't even a real person.

How do you think the masonic french revolution happened? How do you think America, a country of conservative, christian people and 90% white came to be ruled by a bunch of anti-white cultural marxist jews?

Deception. Lies. The usual jewish tricks, you know.

> Didn't really have a choice. The commies took power, they were not given it.

How exactly does 1 % of the population take "power"?

> Christianity says nothing about allowing your enemy to destroy you.

Then why so many damn martyrs during the early church times?

Paul himself preferred being beheaded over leaving this strange jewish cult

Wrong. Salvation is through faith in Christ, not works.
The only way to go to Hell is to not believe in Christ. You don't have to be perfect, you should just try your best.

>Thessalonians
>Paul
>A letter to other Christians encouraging them how to live and act out the great commission
>basically states those within the church who don't want to produce anything toward the mission should not enjoy the scarce resources provided to them
>literally nothing to do with society at large sharing resources to maintain an equilibrium among the lower class

I wrote a song about Jesus tell me what you think lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9RohuOo3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=6TvfBxIkupA

Phil agrees

I don’t worship a kike on a pike.

>i'm a post-modern egalitarian because i don't worship self-sacrifice
nice try kiddo. feel free to make an argument any time.

I find it funny that christians give magical powers to modern Jews to make French, Russian and Americans into their slaves, yet they won't even consider the fact that this same "magical power" could have been used by Jews to destroy the Roman Empire, through Christianity

14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters,[e] if you say you have faith but do not have works? Can faith save you? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and lacks daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and eat your fill,” and yet you do not supply their bodily needs, what is the good of that? 17 So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I by my works will show you my faith. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder.

James 2 nigga

>How exactly does 1 % of the population take "power"?
Revolution.

>Then why so many damn martyrs during the early church times?
Because the powers were threatened by Christians and their beliefs.

>Paul himself preferred being beheaded over leaving this strange jewish cult
If its a Jewish cult then why do the Jews hate it so much?

>The only way to go to Hell is to not believe in Christ.
Which is every single Communist. Oh and all the Jews as well.

"Love your enemies". I hate it when a people take a single quote, and then try it to apply to absolutely EVERYTHING. Context also matters, and many other things.

Well last time i remembered christian Europe literally conquered or colonized almost all of the known world. Meanwhile, post christian Europe is descending into complete decay, degeneracy, irrelevancy and eventual destruction.

>nice try kiddo. feel free to make an argument any time.
I've already made my argument.

Judeo Communism has nothing in common with your twisted, anti-Christian view of Christianity.

>If its a Jewish cult then why do the Jews hate it so much?

Because the powers were threatened by Christians and their beliefs.

Get off of the the internet man. For your own sake.

Pic related is literally you.

See:
You seem to be completely unable to understand that just because Jews hate something, that does not mean that something is good

if jews won't drink poison, will you drink it?

That's more a litmus test to determine if someone is faithful.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

That's Paul talking about works of Jewish law. James is talking about works of charity as a legitimate way to display one's faith. Hence you can be saved not in your heart, but in your deed, ala the Samaritan.

>take a single quote

it isn't one single quote, it is all over the Gospel

See:

Christians love their jew enemies

Orthodoxs love their enemies
Numerous similar quotes

and Paul:

> 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
> 17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[d] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
> if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
> In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e] 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

The West is not dying because gommunists xD

The West is dying because of pathological altruism derivate, and i quote Paul himself in his interpretation (insofar whenever Jesus said this you always say "Jesus didn't really mean anything")

Your Old Testament morality has nothing to do with the Jesus and Paul that you claim to follow, and no church father ever pretended otherwise

Christians fighting Christians over politics and the management of society.

It looks like Western society has been restored to its medieval glory already.

Good work, boys. When do we start killing each other for heresy?

and a jew

which part of what I'm saying is "anti-christian," the part about giving away your shit or the part about martyrdom? because last I checked jesus was big on both.

No Christian or scholar agrees with you.

Kill yourself.

>Because the powers were threatened by Christians and their beliefs.

Their powers were GIVEN by CHRISTIANS
They hate Christianity because they hate goyim, but they can be open in their hatred against Christians, because Christians will answer "I will love you anyways and fight for Israel" no matter what

And your mommy is a whore

Jesus was a communalist. If you don't know the difference then you're already lost.

Love in the biblical sense means ''to teach a lesson to someone'',so teaching a lesson is not a sin if we refer to killing enemies of the people. Also,Jesus and his disciples carried swords,so how does that make them weak?

> what is liberation theology?

> inb4 that is fake christianity, but right-wing christianity openly ignoring the Gospel is the real deal

Yeah you can display your faith through works, but it's not necessary because you have the free gift of salvation. Being too proud of your works will bone you if you're not careful.
If you trust more in your works than in Christ, that's a slippery slope to damnation.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Oh of course!!
TAKE THAT JEWS!!! Giving you that monopoly will surely teach you a lesson!!

pof course, you wanna re-interpret as "christians will kill jews, that is the lesson" that is insane

see Agape:

No cerulli you retard

working to better your fellow man in Christs name =/= pride. If it is, then using biblical literalism to justify your position in a prideful way is equally flawed...if not moreso

No one ever interpreted Agape as "kill your enemies and then say that you loved them anyways"

that is insane

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.

—The Apology of Aristides 15[13]
A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome[14]

For since we, a numerous band of men as we are, have learned from His teaching and His laws that evil ought not to be requited with evil, that it is better to suffer wrong than to inflict it, that we should rather shed our own blood than stain our hands and our conscience with that of another, an ungrateful world is now for a long period enjoying a benefit from Christ, inasmuch as by His means the rage of savage ferocity has been softened, and has begun to withhold hostile hands from the blood of a fellow-creature.

—Arnobius, Adversus Gentes I:VI[15]

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes[18]

I'm sick of seeing this shit argument. The reason why this even exists in the first place is because in the year 1 FUCKING A.D there were no economic systems. The government and people didn't know anything better than "I give you cow for food" so people resorted to bartering and trade to get anything. Capitalism didn't exist, Gommunism didn't exist, nothing for economic management and principles fucking existed besides either getting free shit by stealing or bartering with your neighbor. Yes people got free shit from the king because as nobles they were rewarded with food and luxuries at no expense, it's 5th grade social studies for fucks sake.

Get off your proxy before the North Korean secret police find you on this website again.

Oh yeah i agree that SJW ethics are christian ethics that have become secularized and gone haywire.

But that's exactly what they are. Christian ethics that have become so detached from christianity that they arent christianity anymore just "common sense" and "common good". Yay marxism! Down with the rich! Save the enviroment! Love wins!

But that's exactly what they are. Mongrelized pseudo-christian nonsense. Not actual christianity. If christianity was so peaceful and cucked, how could you explain the crusades, inquisitions, the whole colonization of the entire world part,

How do you explain warrior popes, warrior monks. Catholic support for the death penalty, burning of heretics.. The list goes on.

It's funny how left wing christians claim that paganism/atheist is warlike while christianity is the real peaceful deal. While right wing atheists/pagans claim that christianity is the cuck religion and paganism/atheism is the real, non cucked deal.

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay..

And how does God manifest his wrath? Romans 13:4.. For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

So the message here is not to be vigilantes, rather let God punish the wrongdoers - the government.

Last time i remember Varg Vikernes is still mad that christians were so evil and massacred a bunch of good, peace loving pagans. Oh those cucked, peace loving, soy boy christians...

Why are you cherrypicking corrupt leaders or church figures that do not even believe in the faith,but only use it as a social hierarchy position to assert their kike'd beliefs?

good
now I am even more proud of having left cucktianity

Okay, if even Saint Augustine and Paul are "corrupt leaders", and Jesus does not mean anything he says, then how do you even know what Christianity is?

>But that's exactly what they are. Mongrelized pseudo-christian nonsense. Not actual christianity. If christianity was so peaceful and cucked, how could you explain the crusades, inquisitions, the whole colonization of the entire world part,
the church as a political institution advocated all those things during a time period where the average person wasn't literate enough to read anything, even if they had access to a Bible. none of that was done in the name of sincere faith.

There are people in this world who are Christian in name, they do works every day, but they don't trust in Christ which is the only prerequisite for salvation.
If you trust in Jesus alone, you know your salvation is secure. If you think murder, stealing, drinking, etc can cost you your salvation, you are making God a liar.

10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

> How do you explain warrior popes, warrior monks. Catholic support for the death penalty, burning of heretics.. The list goes on.

How do you explain it? Very simple!

FAKE CHRISTIANS! They don't have anything to do with these guys:

Ultimately either the early cult of Christian martyrs that embraced persecution, or the later crusaders that destroyed Constantinople: one of these groups is the real deal, the other one are larpers

it is obvious that the guys that destroyed Constantinople are the larpers!

He advocated the means of production being released by the ruling class

charity isn't communism

Why would Jesus not mean anything he said? Also,Saint Augustine wasn't a true christian if he let those filthy khazar money-changers to profit from the innocence of europeans.

You do know that the protestants were way more vicious and violent than catholics? Just google people like Oliver Cromwell. And they STRESSED that reading the bible for everyone was very important.

And this is a retarded, progressive and stupid bullshit. Yeah im sure that the early christians werent actually christians because most of them couldn't read. The only real christiatinity started in the 19th century, where most people could finally read. Indeed, SJWs are the real christians! It's not the peasants and commoners laying down the decisions, it's the educated clergy and nobility. They still had to lay down explanations and theological arguements for what was done.

because Saint Augustine and Paul are completely supported by what Jesus said, but here Sup Forums christians are always saying that if Jesus means something, he means the opposite, and I just don't understand! Which is absurd, Jesus repeats himself OVER and OVER the same points:

How can they believe Jesus is not serious?

good thing I don't believe in Kike Religions

>Saint Augustine wasn't a true Christian
>larpers on Sup Forums are

Ok. So you aren't even christians yet decide you have the moral authority to declare people venerated as saints by the catholic church even as of today as "not real christians".

What about the 1st crusade? Were they fake christians too? Were the people who spread christianity across the world fake christians too? Was Charlemagne a fake christian? You're being retarded.

i didn't mean the catholics specifically, obviously all branches of christianity contain people who are more interested in power than scripture.
>early christians werent actually christians because most of them couldn't read
you sound like you're saying this sarcastically, but it's obviously true. they don't understand scripture themselves and just listen to whatever is parroted from above.

>What about the 1st crusade? Were they fake christians too? Were the people who spread christianity across the world fake christians too? Was Charlemagne a fake christian?
yes to all of that