This series is fucking amazing

This series is fucking amazing

I had to watch the final episodes of season 2 with ads playing every 3 minutes. I will never be more on the edge of my seat for the rest of my life.

I stayed up til 5 in the morning finishing the pachinko arc, I don't know how they managed to make it so unbearably long but compelling at the same time

>with ads playing every 3 minutes
I still don't understand why there are no better raws on the internet

Fucking pachinko machines really are addicting though

I hate it

He hates it!

Me neither. It felt like it had so much padding and filler but also felt really interesting and engaging at the same time especially with half of the arc being Ichijou's shit eating grin.

Season 1 is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Been downhill since but I can forgive a lot at this point.

I thought the Chinchirorin arc was one of the best.

I unironically liked the pachinko arc.
Don't know why it receives this much hate.

season 3 when? i'm still waiting madhouse

I've been hearing this for long time ! I have no fucking Idea why I haven't watched it yet! Maybe I'll watch after six months and stop watching anime

I'm still not convinced he wasn't a girl

Which series to start with?

Does Kaiji win against the director at some time or not? I haven't read the manga

Who would win a gamble?

He's playing against his son right now

They don't exist

Probably end up between Young Akagi and either Kaiji or Ten. Old Akagi is a lot worse than he was in his prime and a lot more mellow, and the others are either out of their domain (Zero, Gai, Kurasawa) or just lack experience (Morita) in all stakes gambaru