Strike the Blood

OVA 3 subs are out.

Come watch and celebrate New Year with Yukina.

Did it get any better? The first OVA was terrible and really killed my interest in the rest of them.

Yukina is mai waifu.

Downloading at the speed of light.

Sorry you feel that way, but I thought the OVAs have been good so far. StB II's OVAs aren't different from S1's OVA. In fact, the OVAs themselves aren't different from S1's tv arcs. OVA has higher budget though, so that's a plus.

Himeragi a shit.
Threadly reminder.

I I E   S E N P A I

IIE senpai, Yukina is our best girl.

A SHIT

>Another loli joins the harem
Based Kojou.

You mean Sayaka a shit, THK.

Nope. Sayaka a best.

Webm of Himeragi-chan getting the fang where?

>Houki clone
>Not instant worst girl
a shit.

She can't be worst girl when Himenaggy exists.

>another

Isn't she the first?

This is one of the few shows where I just can't fucking decide.

Yukina is more than fine. Your Brown Houki is shit.

Nope.

Enjoy.

IIE SENPAI, Himeragi is the best.

>Defending the indefensible Houki clone
Stay mad.

>This is a middle schooler
Dat ahego.

How many times has Kojou fang'd Yukina now?

>seriously thinking yuckyna is better than this goddess

Stay tasteless pleb.

I think it's up to six or seven and counting.

>Houki #255247
Goddess of shit.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. Gonna put sleep off for a bit longer.

Even Houki is better than Yuckyna.

Kojou already has Nagisa, Kanon, and unofficially Natsuki along with Astarte. Yume makes is like the 5th.

>Nagisa, Kanon
Not lolis.

Good luck getting people to believe that bait, hypocritical THK.

But they are?

>bait
Okay, they're just as shitty as each other, unlike bisexual goddess Sayaka.

>A StB thread with both THK and LRD
Fucking hell.

They're petite teenagers, not lolis.

Loli isn't determined by age, user. Being petite as they are is why they are lolis.

La Folia = Sayaka > Natsuki > Asagi > Reina > Avrora > Kanon > Astarte > Nagisa > Yume > Yuuma >>> Himeragi

>Considers Houki shit, but Sayaka is somehow a Goddess even though they are literally the same busty ponytail tsundere violent bitch with cowtits
See

>quoting himself again
>being literally this autistic

Houki doesn't hold a candle to Sayaka, faggot.

Yukina is best girl though.

Good taste.

Nope.

Avrora > Himeragi = Natsuki > Reina > Yume = Asagi > Astarte = Nagisa > Kanon > Yume > La Folia > Yuuma >>>> Sayaka

>Sayaka
>Not worst girl
Shit taste.

Do Natsuki get fanservice?

You ruined his perfect ranking.

Only Himeraginiggers with shit taste think Sayaka is anywhere near worst.

You need a miracle to get someone to believe your bait.

Wait for OVA 5.

Good thing it isn't bait.

>Only Houkiniggers think Sayaka isn't worst girl

>Can't give any arguments except no u
Brown Houki a shit. A SHIT.

Houkifags are more likely to fall for Yuckyna. Both are shitty tsundere main girls that ruin the show with ther obnoxiousness and steal screentime from better girls.

You sound like the other guy hating Yukina like an autist with bad taste. Samefag?

>only one person can hate my shitty waifu

Too bad she's nothing like Houki, unlike Sayaka. Hypocrite harder.

Himeragi is mostly the main reason people read and watch the show. She's the most popular girl by far.

IIE SENPAI.

Everyone hates Houki. Nobody but angry Himeragifags hate Sayaka. Learn the difference.

They're both shitty tsundere main girls that ruin the show with ther obnoxiousness and steal screentime from better girls. Sayaka is the Laura, wife material and ready for sex at any time.

Forced popularity. Editors pretty much force you to like her by shoving her in every novel cover and annihilating any chances for other girls to be marketable at all.

>Thinks everyone doesn't hate Sayaka, the exported Houki clone who's a shitty tsundere that wastes screentime and is annoying
Delusional.

What? She's the main heroine of the story. She can't be forced. As popular as she is, Natsuki and Folia are still pretty popular by their own right. The author doesn't neglect the other heroines at all.

That's what a faux novelfag tried to make people believe before the show aired, spreading fake spoilers demonizing Sayaka to make her hated instead of Himeragi.

But when she appeared in the anime the reactions were mostly positive and his plan backfired as people starting hating Himeragi and her shitty catchphrase that ruined every scene she was in. Only your sorry ass is keeping up with this failed agenda and that makes you more obvious than anything else.

In other words, fuck off. Sayaka a best.

Delusional. People always had good reasons to hate Sayaka.

On the other hand, you spamming against Himeragi and shitposting her catchphrase was entire forced. And still you didn't change a thing except made StB threads shit in the second half of the season despite the fact everyone loved Himeragi before you showed up.

>you
Oh right, I'm talking to the schizophrenic Himeragifag who thinks only one person hated his waifu.

>good reasons
Like? She became an insta-hit with fans, the opposite of what the zealous Himeragifaggot who tried to demean her expected. I'm suspecting that Himeragifaggot is you.

>faux
You mean the spoilers warning people that Sayaka is a huge bitch in the first arc she appears in? That wasn't false. The anime toned down Sayaka's hostility and violent abuse.

>schizophrenic
Nice irony coming from a shittier, a hypocrite, and delusional history revisionist.

>insta-hit
Nope. She wasn't even in the top 3 on a consistent basis.

You cannot stop being a paranoid schizophrenic retard for one post. Sayaka was top popular for a while. What other competition did she have? Autistic Himeragifags and nobody else.

Best 5 girls.

Step outside of your self-deluding bubble, THK. Yukina, Natsuki, and La Folia were always more popular.

>Yukina
One of the last recent tsunderes to be most popular in a series.

>Natsuki
Nope.

>La Folia
Just as popular.

>Nope
>Just as popular
Denial.

>THK is a Sayakafag
I'm going to remember this for the next time I see you hate Mikoto or any other "violent" tsundere.

>not being a Sayakafag
Your loss.

Sayaka is best girl

THK a hypocrite and a tasteless pleb.

Perfection

>being a Sayakafag
He's not into scat.

OTP

Of course he is. He's a boogeyman that you can use to scapegoat anything you don't like so it makes sense it is not consistent across every series in which you use it.

He'd like Himeragi if he was into scat.

I like sayaka but Avrora is #1.

t.THK

t.paranoid schizophrenic retard

Too bad Avrora's arc will never be animated.

Yukina, Nagisa, Natsuki, and pretty much all the lolis are better.

Sayaka downright redundant. You only like her because of tits and nothing else.

>Yukina
Stopped reading there.

We can expect StB II OVA sales are good to keep interested on a full series or a shitty movie announced end of the year.

The true best girl. Himeragi and Natsuki's position on the throne is going to be in danger if her arc gets animated.

>You only like her because of tits and nothing else.
QFT. It's why he's a massive retard for worst girl Stella who hogs all the screentime.

That's if Yukina's VA is still alive by then.

>Stella
>worst girl
Pick one.

>getting triggered already
Sasuga THK.

That isn't untrue. Stella is a terrible character and isn't as interesting as the other girls.

Japan and their simple but deadly illnesses. I hope she will get better soon.

Stella best girl.

>Shoving your off-topic and shit waifu everywhere whenever she gets hate
As usual.

Shit > Stella >>> Sayaka

I hate to admit it, but your reverse psychology works.

Stella > Sayaka > shit >>>> Shitzuku = Yuckyna

>t.THK