They caught you so it's them intending to feed

>/spoiler/] them
Acceptable mishap

Are you going to feed and spoil them?

They are my daughters, its my responsibility to give them food and education

>feed and spoil them
Who could resist.

Me.

Why is a little girl wearing a slutskirt and slutsocks?

That's what little girls wear nowadays.

Maybe in the largest cities where there are prostitutes on every corner.

I never understood this webm, why is he shuddering? What self-respecting man could have such a reaction to a cute girl crawling onto his lap? Does the premise of the show involve his deep-seated gynophobia?

>Be me a year ago
>San jose, cali
>My alpha friend took me and other 5 bestfriend to a bar to celebrate his strata 2 uni entrance exam result
>Party's over, a bit drunk
>On the way to parking lot with all of my friends
>All of a sudden, two lolis about 13 yo with miniskirt and striped kneesock comes out from a hummer dragged by their mother who have cuban cigar lit in her hand.
>i stare at those lolis with preying eye
>Friends in return sees me with disgusts..., My excuse of being drunk is acceptable tho
>Fast forward today
>Friends who already have children still sees me with suspicion.

How do i gain back my normalfag reputation among normie Sup Forumsnon?

Also now i just realize it, what the fuck are those 13 years old doing in a bar dressed like a slut? I begin to doubt that the cuban smoking hot mom is their mother.

You don't. You fucked up.

New season literally when?

This is why you shouldn't hang out with friends.

Don't hang out with people who aren't fellow lolicons in the first place, obviously

There is nothing you can do.
At the moment your excuse should have been something like.
>I'm fucking pissed that parents dress their kids like sluts.
And from there just keep ranting about the same shit.

What the fuck were you doing? Were you on the floor looking up their skirts?
Either you made the situation worse because you apologized for checking them out, or your story is a load of shit. As much as parents like to think they can tell whos a pedo, they can't. People really can't tell if a passing glance is of a perverse nature.

What is the problem here? Just say you were looking at the mom you blogging retard.

Welp...

Im a bit drunk, its obvious i couldnt think of good enough excuse that time.

I stopped when the lolis passes us and continues to stare at them, their mom seems okay with it, but my friend are not...

Dude california is a fucked up place man, that "mom" is probably a pimp for underage prostitute
>Hummer
That's literally confirmation

Were they selling rock CD's?

I thought California was supposed to be best coast.

t. Not american.

How did you know they are 13? And for the record, 13 is not loli.

>friends

>How do i gain back my normalfag reputation among normie Sup Forumsnon?
Rape some random woman in front of them.

First of all what kind of shit party did you attend to that ended when fucking 13 year olds still run around outside? Second you never stare at 13 year olds IRL that has nothing to do with liking lolis you are just a pedo. Not judging but you can't blame Anime on everything.

like their wives in front of their daughter during family gathering at a brunch restaurant ? ?

I can't have my cats walking on my thighs without shuddering because I'm extremely sensitive.

yeah, when the cat sit on your lap or more specifically, on top your crotch area.

She kept pranking him throughout the episode already and he was just on guard for another prank.
Nothing happens in that scene except pure book reading though.

DON'T FEED THE LOLI

whip out my dick and beat them senseless

How do you beat a loli senseless with a tiny thing like that? More like you smother them with your massive flabby body until they pass out.

wat do

Fuck no. East coast shits on west coast. Califronia is drowning in illegals.

>DSotM
>apple cider?
Scoff, spit at her, and go my way.

Pull out my , then proceed to all over and inside that car. Maybe a little on the outside as well.

Why were those two allowed to be so cute?

Keep listening to Meddle with my headphones and laugh at her shit tastes.

I'm done living this Danchigai-less life.
Whom do I pay to get it translated?