Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hey, mods! Neptunia has an anime! So get the stick out of your butt please!

>Tripfag vs Mods/Janitors

Dis gon be gud

(User was banned for this post)

Am I wrong?

Now, we were talking about a hypothetical S2, right? And someone said they would like it to be more of an SoL kind of thing?

Yes, and that last thread pretty much wasn't talking about it whatsoever. It's one of several series that go like this:

1.) based on some game which was absolutely not Sup Forums

2.) it got an adaptation X years ago; threads opened up to this title on Sup Forums because of that anime and that was fine

3.) years later this somehow still has daily/near-daily threads on Sup Forums long after it ended, and I will highlight this 20x over, these threads do not actually talk about that anime at all, and absolutely use it as a front to talk about that still off-topic, not-Sup Forums game.

i.e discipline yourselves. Heed kinomod's words of being actually topical/relevant to the board.

I've never played the game, so I wouldn't know about it. I was talking about the anime. Seems pretty cut-and-dry to me.

Now, back to the topic of discussion.

Linda a cute!

When will she appear again?

You're wrong about everything because you didn't lurk for 2 years before posting, are a blogging faggot that shouldn't use a trip or browse this website, and are an active redditor. I don't know why you aren't banned. Kill yourself.

In all seriousness, I doubt there will be a season 2. IF/CH just aren't in the business for that. The anime did its job of selling games, and that's all it needed to do.

Not even if I ask really nicely for more animated Nepgear?

>these threads do not actually talk about that anime at all, and absolutely use it as a front to talk about that still off-topic, not-Sup Forums game.

Then why is it ok when kancolle does it?

Plus there are a dozen other ever present psuedo-generals on here that don't belong but are seemingly tolerated by mods.

I'm down for Sup Forums being anime and manga if it actually became JUST anime and manga.

KanColle threads have been getting deleted for weeks now.

Not unless, "asking nicely" equates to, "paying them a metric shitload of money for it."

l'd be willing to pay that if it was a cute romance about me and Nepgear. If I wasn't super broke.

Considering that they probably still wouldn't actually make it, but what you'd end up having to do is buy the rights from them, and then pay the animation studio to produce it, I'm sure that's more money than you, or 99% of the population, has ever so much as laid eyes on.

Looks like I have a new life goal then.

The original VAs will probably all be dead by that point.

Might as well ban all shows that have more than only anime/manga versions from Sup Forums then. Any show that has a video game, live action movie, book, board game, card game, toys, figures, music, or anything that isn't related to Sup Forums should go elsewhere.

I'm still hoping the announcement on the 29th is a new anime season

I hope they make my dreams real!

There's an announcement on the 29th?

yeah during the dangeki livestream where they showed some live gameplay of 4GO they also said something about an announcement

Cool. I hope it's something fun.

That is so fucking cute.

well yeah, it's by Tsunako

Ah, this is much better than entering their world through the hole of a noose.

If season 2 is animated I hope a male MC is in it this time and the plot is centered around his daily chaotic life in the Nepworld

HERE WE GO!
GOOD TO GO!

NEPU~~TYU~~NU