A black person would never run as a Repubi-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A centrist black Republican would be my dream candidate honestly.

Not even trolling. He'd sweep the board.

Where's Herman Caine faggot?

you numbskull, member Ben Carson (732,000 votes)

>le based black conser-

CHICKEN , HAM, POTATAS , YAMS, GRAVY

he was perfect except he had a mega squint that was so off putting no one voted for him

I member

Uh, that map doesn't show much other than not many blacks are conservative.

hence why
Would be such a huge turn.

Blacks would find it VERY hard to vote against on of their own.

A black centrist Republican would win everything Trump did and more.

Did you already forget Ben Carson?

>uncle toms don't exist

We've had "LE BASED BLACK CONSERVATIVES" for decades already you moron
You're a 16 year old naive bong who never left the UK in his life.

You're not making an argument.

The point is you are a fucking idiot that hasn't a clue how out voter bases work and that this has been tried many times before.

Been multiple black Republicans. Ben Carson, Cain, etc. You can find black men running for the Republican ticket since the 90s. And black men and women for Congress and Senate since the 1900s.
I know, Mohammed. Make him Muslim and you would hand him your wife.
Yeah, the black people that go out to vote always vote for the ones offering gibs. In the 1940-50 before Democrats "switched" blacks used to still vote for them. The party that was openly for lenching them.
I hate nupol.

WTF is this thread supposed to be? Begone nigger. There are no "black" people, only niggers.

Show me when the Republicans ran a centrist black candidate. Or you could start presenting arguments rather than memes.

No. Because 5 fucking minutes of google would answer that question for you.
Americans live this. You read about bullshit on the internet.

and then that BASTARD LYING TED lied about him dropping out of the race

>No. Because 5 fucking minutes of google would answer that question for you.

Then why can't you? You say it's so easy, but you can't do it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Do your research before you shit post
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans

Herman Cain?

Not really a centrist. I'm thinking like John Kasich, but black.