You do believe in Jesus, right user?

You do believe in Jesus, right user?

No im jewish.

Believing implies something can be fake. I acknowledge Jesus instead.

Cthulhu is more probable.

ironically sometimes

Yeah, I believe in a teapot between the orbit of mars and saturn as well.

Was this anime abridged before abridged anime became a thing?

Nope.

Of course, though I don't believe in Jesus. He definitely existed according to basically any historial. The real thing you should believe into is God and one Holy Apostolic Catholic Church (and not King James Bible - Jesus - Holy Ghost trinity).

It's not like we're living in the 00s anymore. It's normal to believe today.

i used to believe in pedo warlord now im empty i see the same bullshit bible says in the same book the pedo lord believes only less violence

Stay in Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a pagan and kek worshiping board. Actual religious people don't go to Sup Forums

>Un-believers

That's literal heresy according to Catholic doctrine though.

yes they did most of them are cultural christian they just prioritize race more

Sup Forums doesn't have regular Christian generals for over two years now. Get on with the times senpai

Sup Forums is full of edgy underage christians who identify with christianity for 'purge muslims' memes. And Sup Forums is an anime and manga discussion board not a religious discussion board.

And Sup Forums is an anime and manga discussion board, which often includes religious themes. Or should we ban Ghost Stories and Evangelion?

I believe he existed. I don't believe he was the son of God.

please go away from anime

Sure is Sup Forums - Anime & Manga in here.

surely you haven't been there a long time

anybody can be here you moron it's not like they disrupted your lebensraum this is an anime board not a political one

>surely you haven't been there a long time
Exactly my point. OP mentioned Jesus and (presumably) you waltzed in yelling go back to pol.
Well, as we've established, that was a butthurt cry and nobody here really need to go back to Sup Forums

>religious theme
>religion