If HIV is reaching epidemic levels worldwide, why hasn't the UN or world governments eradicated the virus yet?

If HIV is reaching epidemic levels worldwide, why hasn't the UN or world governments eradicated the virus yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/50EUi16nPCc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0014821/
arstechnica.com/science/2017/12/russian-sites-call-hiv-a-myth-western-conspiracy-an-epidemic-is-now-exploding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

already been done you fucking liar. oops the solution dies in your pussy so you get paid to lie and to forget this and to post this stupid crap

why is there a syringe filled with blood and a logo you shooped and made? a syringe of blood was never enough to catch hiv anyways

Stfu aids is beautiful and we are currently winning so hard! No one should ever have to apologise for having aids or passing it on. In the future everyone will have aids and you will or have to conform or be killed. Down with the cis!

I forgot you were a doctor. If HIV blood was injected into me I would be HIV positive. You can't invent science for it to fit your twisted LGBTFDJEJRJEIDIWOQO narrative. Unless you're a faggot

>t.assmad faggot who shows up in every HIV thread because he has AIDs

At least he will die in a few months

It only kills niggers and Canadians, but i repeat myself.

The problem is he won't due to modern medicine. Why do you think the disease is spreading so fast?

Pastor Steven Anderson actually found the cure for AIDS
youtu.be/50EUi16nPCc

Because it only effects degenerates and blacks.

>Stfu aids is beautiful

YAAAAS Queen slay!

I just got pozzed a month back at a lovely ceremony in which 18 of us received the gift in one night. So beautiful and I will be honored to give the gift at a ceremony soon!

What if you fuck a whore without knowing she is a whore? They should be forced to wear a mark like the kikes or people with leprosy in the middle ages.

I hope that you're being as sarcastic as I was. I will withhold judgement until then

I don't give a shit. An std that kills. Anti degeneracy if you ask me.

Because napalming African villages is bad optics and no one cares.

This.
Natural selection at work.

youre all retarded and purposefully lie. this is like saying advil doesnt cure head aches. it gives them to you. no controversy. only that your lifestyle of making straw men and shitting on them. has blown up in your big giant green headed faces
this "man" has been pictured purposefully throwing up the devil's horns hand sign

I find it strange that he could hate homos because of Leviticus yet perform an interracial marriage ceremony when mixing races is also banned in the same chapter.

>I hope that you're being as sarcastic as I was.

There were two virgins in my ceremonial group! Imagine it, receiving the gift of HIV during your very first sexual experience! Ugh I wish that could have been me.

Gays are possessed by the devil. It's not natural

this board allows anybody to say anything and you are the product of such jewry

nice 1488% of you are pedos post number

Oh, honey. You're just jelly you're not poz!

fake and clammosexual

Green doesn't look good on you, girlfriend.

Because it quite literally becomes a part of you. The virus integrates into stretches of your junk DNA. Its just impossible to completely snuff out because its very good at hiding.

Do us a favor and quarantine yourself and stop spreading AIDs

>Alabama in deep blue
It's the niggers ain't it?

Are you fucking retarded? Yes it was. That was one of the main ways people got HIV before gay nigger faggots like yourself started spreading it on purpose as a initiation ritual into your sick death cult.

I was was born in Russia with HIV 23 years ago. It's not a death sentence. I just take one pill a day and the virus remains undetected in my body and doesn't affect my life at all.

I wouldn't want to be close to you.

Well no shit it’s not a death sentence Magic Johnson has had it for like 25 years.

You are around people who have HIV every day and you would never know. You probably have family members who hide it from you.

God no. No one in my family is like that, thank christ.

You wouldn't know because they wouldn't tell you.

My gf is HIV negative and we use condoms. We're planning to have a child next year. We get free sperm washing in Finland. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0014821/

You should educate yourself about HIV before being this ignorant.

>have to go through multiple hoops just to not spread it accidentally
I think it's better to just not have the disease to begin with.

Some people are born with it you sperg, same with mutilations, they had no choice of their own. Those who spread HIV willingly like homosexuals, bisexuals and drug users should be genocided for spreading the disease.

I had no choice. My kids will have a choice of not being born positive. Having my sperm washed is the same process as families who need to get IVF treatment to conceive.

Don't get my cynicism wrong. It's a great thing you are having you're sperm washed to stop the spread into the next generation.
If every HIV patient was like you the disease wouldn't be spreading so fast.
Still though, this needs to be contained.

>probably
Don’t made stupid assumptions. And don’t act like he’s some completely crazy asshole for being judgmental. There’s exceptions but the leading cause of STDs and STIs is promiscuity.

Nah. I don't have any faggots or sheboons in my family, thank God

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Why do you reinforce the stupid American stereotype?

Are you a Somali living in Finland?

Because it largely effects faggots. And they are male...Leftists hate males

When did pozphobic become a word?

No, I was adopted from Russia.

Are you half Black born in Russia?

I'm guessing it was sometime around [THE CURRENT YEAR]

No! WTF! Russia has the highest HIV rate after Africa. It's still out of control over there

>Russian sites call HIV a myth, Western conspiracy—an epidemic is now exploding

>As rate of new cases decline worldwide, Russia saw 149% jump in the past decade.

arstechnica.com/science/2017/12/russian-sites-call-hiv-a-myth-western-conspiracy-an-epidemic-is-now-exploding/

not exactly. you could assume if jews aren't supposed to mix with gentiles, that the same would apply to all races, but that isn't explicitly stated since the laws of the bible only apply to jews.

Do you wear mixed fabric textiles?
Eat shellfish?

GTFO godboi

kys Mohammed

Nothing can stop it.

Who do you think is have the most sex with black males? White women, thus spreading the disease further into the white, heterosexual race