Ajit pai

why haven't we taken action against this pajeet fuck and the FCC yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0xGNerLRMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's absolutely right and NN is literally the content creators wanting to monopolize their position in the internet.

>using racism to shill NN

they are learning, Sup Forums

>nazi flag
You have to be 18 to post here

Will you net neutrality faggots go strangle yourselves with the ethernet cable Comcast provided you already?

Yeah we should get our anonymous masks out of the closets and make him show that we're legion and le do not forget

fuck Sup Forums and fuck americans

You’re a faggot for anting the government to have any control over the Internet and not the providers.

FBPB
SHILLS BTFO

This NN stuff sure does suck.

If you're an american.

>we

You have to go back.

This guy is stealing competition from you

CBRS

Read more real less shill.

NN is a yuge trick on you people so you are looking the wrong way when AT&T fucks you.

because all the Trumptards have left is contrarianism, so they all now support blocked sites and tiered paywalls.

I don't think any exemplifies Trumps idiocracy better than this.

Your child sex slaves are escaping while you shill for verizon, libertaritron.

Because my internet has been faster since NN ended. Fuck all the faggot shills who said it would be otherwise; they lied.

(#VarPostnetneutcomment_243)

Fuck off bong. Your opinion on regulation will be considered when you people don't have to pay a license for tv.

Fuck off. There's a reason Google, Twitter, Reddit, and Netflix wants NN and it's not "muh freedom of internet." They want to make it so they can use up as much of the bandwidth as possible so other competitors don't stand a chance.

You people actually believe this
>imagine being american

>They want to make it so they can use up as much of the bandwidth as possible so other competitors don't stand a chance.

Lol, and you want to be charged more for using "The Bandwidth"

Fuck AT&T shills. They are literally the stupidest people on the internet.

>Lol, and you want to be charged more for using "The Bandwidth"
I get more bandwidth now and pay the same since NN ended. Who's the retard, now?

>why haven't we taken action against this pajeet fuck and the FCC yet
I don't live in the USA.If i did i'd be waiting for him outside of his office throwing eggs and tomatoes at him.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0xGNerLRMc
>F.C.C
Faggity Cock-blocking Clam fuckers.

should the man filling a bathtub pay the same for water as the man filling a swimming pool?

Because his rollback of FCC regulations is good public policy.

get fucked commies, we'll all be here sipping your tears when NN dies

Try harder shill

Cant tell if everyone in this thread is LARPing, a shill or just dumbass fucking burger. That guy will be laughing as he shoves his brown dick up your ass.

The OPEN FREE Randist Internet without Rules was the internet before 2015. I want it BAAAAAAKEKEKEKEK

No, but they should both pay the same(say $80/month) to receive 50 gallons/day

Of course, the guy filling a pool realistically needs a 5000 gallons/day pipe, which is priced at $800,000/month.

Every time I try to understand the "Netflix is hogging all the bandwidth" argument, someone uses an analogy that misrepresents the situation. Explain it to me without doing that, and I'll probably change my position.

Here you go

Here you go again