People who've done nothing wrong

Post yours

revolt against the modern world

I miss him, amigo.

Africa is still lying ready for us, it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes: that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best, the most human, most honourable race the world possesses. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit, the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible…

Ubers not that bad you guys, taxis didn't evolve since everyone in the industry were pretty much just using slaves

Morrisey is irish and ironically hes more proud to be british than the average angloshit

"Fucking jews! the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" St Mel Gibson

all of his basedness could only come from irish blood

even if you supported his attack, he did cause the outlawing of kahanism

So your idea of someone who's done nothing wrong is a mass murder? What the fuck is wrong with you?

where do you think you are?

Quote is relevant

Doesn't excuse the fact that he's a terrorist and a murderer. He's an animal who's never going to see the light of day, period.

Brevick is a piece of shit terrorist. If you are ok with some terrorism you should be ok with it all. Bunch of hypocrites.

the fuck is your problem he murdered innocent children . you're going to hell

Exactly this, this board is full of edgy high schoolers and neck beards, jesus.

21 years....

JIDF just showed up

Fucking kill yourself.

FPBP

Chinese aren't even human.

a character who did nothing wrong

>kills millions of whites
>tarnished racial nationalism
>did nothing wrong

fuck off

kek

Spotted the commie.

He was sentenced to preventive detention so they can keep him in prison indefinitely if he's still seen as a danger to the public. And of course, he will be.

Motive matters commie.

“You can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived, He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him,” He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.”

JFK on Adolf Hitler in his diary 1945

Youre a fucking monster, do you know how many terrorist attacks this psycho is behind!?

So you're going to use "motive" as a justification for his actions? Jesus, the idiots on here never fail to amaze.

10/10 would let him invade my country

Commies aren't people. So who cares.

No it doesn't. Violence is rarely ever justified.

10.39 - All political activists who advocate cultural Marxism and multiculturalism should expect to be liable for their actions in the future. Now you know what the price for treason is, and this will not be the last time in Norway and Europe that this happens.

But they feel the same way about you, does that justify them killing you? Of course not

We are ALL people, we are all equal people regardless of race or political views.

Communists aren't people you sniveling, pathetic, white, beta male weaklings. Go back to your POS Christian church and import more blacks for Jesus into white countries.

ok isis

Literally nothing wrong at all

he's the idiot who started the nazi larper trend

Came here to post this

That's what not history told us faggot now go back

>No it doesn't
>rarely
So it doesn't matter....AND it matters. Pick one you communist faggot.

All people are not equal, sorry, life's tough isn't it?

>idiot

sorry friend, but you have to go back.
if you wont go back read his books.

good ol Uncle Joe

>> herp derp muh history
And what exactly did history teach us, genius?

You could chose to be whatever you want but don't think for a moment you won't face the consequences of that choice.

"rarely" covers self defense. Not that complicated.

> Gets accused of torturing people
> Only tortured Communists

> Communists
> People

Who are you judge that...? Oh wait, you're a nobody.

Yes it does actually.

Same goes for you, faggot

They feel that because they want our stuff. We feel that because they want our stuff.
Emphasis on OUR. As in PRIVATE PROPERTY.

I'm not even on the left. I just retards like you are not only more bark than bite but so full of shit it's hilarious. What exactly are you going to do? Are you saying you're going to go kill a bunch of people? Why not do it now? kek

See, the thing is, people arent worth that much, theres billions of the cunts. Its what they do that matters - and sometimes what they do requires they be removed. You say violence solves nothing - tell it to the the victims of the rape gangs in rotherham. A few broken legs pour encourager les autres would have worked wonders.

"Mercy to the guilty is violence to the innocent"

Do you see me judging other people? Nice comeback, idiot.