*Breathes in*

*Breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

what was botched, what was the serious error?

ZIMPF IS STILL GETTING IMPEACHED YOU TALKING EMU.

The fag reported that Flynn was going to testify that Trump ordered Flynn to contact the Russians when Trump was a candidate, when in reality he ordered him when he was President-Elect. First one is illegal, second is not.

The whole thing, basically. The reporting was that Flynn was going to testify Trump ordered him to make contact with the Russians during the campaign, a potential Logan Act violation. But no, he's going to testify Trump ordered him to make contact with the Russians during transition. Which is completely legal and no one gives a shit.

ORBITAL

Slap on the wrist. He'll have a 6 figure Patreon in a few weeks from all the virtue signalling retards that wanna throw away more democratic money supporting outright liars.

What said. It caused stock market to drop like 400 points.

Who wants to be knocked the fuck out next?

Am I tired of winning? No, not yet.

FAKE NEWS

what the fuck, how did Sup Forums beat fox news on this

>iFaggot

we /pnn/ nao

They didn't botch anything. The report went exactly as they planned. They proved they could fuck with the stock market by using their propaganda and not face any real consequences. Expect to see more of this shit in the future. All this because one greedy evil bitch lost an election.

Is the Trump curse gaining strength by feeding off leftist tears? Worked rather fast on this one. By this time next year it'll be taking these propagandist fucks down just by their mere thoughts of targeting Trump.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
the A B S O L U T E S T A T E of fake news!

>It caused stock market to drop like 400 points.
Let's be honest here guys. This is the ONLY reason he got in any kind of trouble. If people had not lost money nothing, absolutely nothing would have happened to this fake news yellow journo except maybe a raise and a dozen free hookers

(((Brian Ross)))

(((serious error)))

Trump CNN edit when?

ABC flat out lied to imply that there was Russian collusion for election fraud.

FLAT OUT LIED.

Then they print on the back page a retraction.

They know damn well the Libtards aren't going to read that. Their confirmation bias only allows them to see Russians under the bed with Trump, not the "oh, yeah, we lied our assess off about that".

The fake news media is out right treason.

Oh boy, I remember having it out with Hill shills yesterday, saying this exact kind of shit would happen. Once again, libtards cucked by the media

Fucking THIS.
DOJ must find out who made a killing over this fake news hit piece.
I dumped cable for good over this.

Did anyone find out if the higher ups shorted or not?

JUST NUTED

Wait just a sec there Mockingbird. I thought Infowars was "fake news".

Good luck. Anyone short the US market would have made a killing. Problem is by that logic someone could blame me, but I damn sure have no control over Operation Mockingbird CBS.

Too bad you retards scream fake news 24/7 so nobody will believe you when it actually happens.

Another key point is that the Russian contact was over sanctions and a UN vote. No contact to discuss hacking the election which is the claim the media has been pushing without evidence for a year.

So this makes the "Omfg, Drumpf is done for this time, for real! Impeach!" narrative nothing again?

Neither is illegal cuck, collusion is not a crime.

It is a crime for a US citizen to negoitate with a foreign government without authorization. That’s just a fact but it doesn’t matter cause Trump didn’t do it

>again

when was it ever anything? They've been saying the same shit for over a year now, every single time.

How much more winning can I take?

It also proves that Trump didn't use Flynn to gain contact with Russia to get help to create a victory.
He simply contacted them after he was elected to talk about how they would work on solving the ISIS problem.
One makes it look like he got aid to overthrow the United States of America and is a traitor.
The other is a good leader working with who he can to take out a terrorist group.
It's a massive, massive difference between the two things.

AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

SHAREBLUE COMMUNIST ANTIFA FUCKING FAGGOTS ARE SHIT. LMFAO GET FUCKING KEK REKT

The first one is illegal?
Sez who?

>stop posting the dankest meme of 2017

Never.

Nope

No, all it proves is that he reported something incorrect about a single meeting.

Doesn't change the fact that Flynn has already flipped for Mueller.

They are both legal.

Does this help?

They are both illegal. The leader of a country isn't supposed to talk to anybody because he might order collusion plots (in dossiers) against african-americans.

Something called the Logan Act. I'm pretty ignorant on the issue, but it probably keeps foreign government from funding campaigns. Like how Saudi Arabia funded Clinton and obamas campaign.
But hey, that's another story.

Russians are to Democrats right now as Jews were to Nazis.

I can't wait till these 'news' corps are six feet under

>4 week suspension

So a reporter lies and they give him a month long vacation?

>it probably keeps foreign government from funding campaigns

Are you new?

No it isn't. Watch the Alan Dershiwitz interview with Tucker. Not illegal.

(((Alan Dershiwitz)))

boy you better show them ABC's tweet and post their reactions here

i need some salt in my diet

Trump curse

lol

Big joke

he should be sued. this is damage control he lost people millions in the stock market.

We've always been the fastest and regularly have primary source reporting.

Still laughing

Too bad fake news happens 24/7

(((Goldberg))) is rewarding Ross for making those short positions pay off.

lmao fake news loses again

From a rafter, maybe?

Your 'president' still getting peached doe

>I'm pretty ignorant on the issue
Yes, you are. Nobody has ever been prosecuted under the Logan Act. Never. Not once in history. It's a meme law from 1799 dredged up by libshits to pretend they have legal ground to prosecute Trump over made-up reasons. It has about as much legal validity as anti-sodomy laws which still exist.

the curse is growing exponentially.
the man is made of teflon, nothing can stick

Yup, this one is backfiring worse than the indictment leak. I'm expect a false flag to make this story disappear.

this.