My obsession with Rei Ayanami has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better...

My obsession with Rei Ayanami has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with her and the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

Other urls found in this thread:

otonajp.com/fairy-doll-full-body-suit-ver-type-r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop waifufagging. Just stop. It's not good, neither for you nor for your appreciation of Eva.
Watch other anime, read different books, do other things. Stop obsessing over a fictional girl. It's a fucking disease.

Reddit can fucking leave

Bad bait. Reifags are supposed to be bitter and launch personal attacks for no reason, not admit their true emotions in front of a live audience. Learn to rp and lurk more.

Solid advice 10/10

Waifufagging is unhealthy.

>nge
Shit taste desu

there are plenty of fish in the sea user.

try watching something new.

try changing your environment so you aren't always surrounded by Rei wallpaper/figures/posters/whatever.

it's not fair on your waifu either, you need to realize this.

Why the hell would anyone obsess over an autistic short haired mute when the same anime has this fucking bombshell of a perfect woman? Even her flaws are perfect.

>not fair on your waifu
what? how can you be unfair to a fictional character?

Why are Reifags so mentally ill?

That was fucking disturbing

This can't be real. I refuse to believe this is anything more but a middle schooler being edgy.

No, Reifags are just really that fucking mentally ill.

>falling for Asukafags falseflagging attempts

Wait but should Rei represent things like universal love, the all mother, and all that other archetypal nonsence? Who died and made the average Reifag so hateful and sadistic?

Reifags have been jealous of every other Eva character and their fans for 20 years now.
They are the cancer of this fanbase.

I know, but it's just so fucking unusual that this type of character would attract that type of "person".

Reifags just like beta women that would never reject them

But that's the joke, isn't it? That the original Reifag did indeed get rejected. Twice.

Exactly.
Reifags pretend and delude themselves that Rei would like someone as ugly and pathetic as them so long as they are nice to her.

It's easier to fantasize with her than on a more threatening girl like Asuka or Misato.

Do we all agree that 2.22 Ayanami was better than series Ayanami?

>used goods
>daddy issues

Enjoy your future ex

It's not even the surface level ugliness. What really puts me off is the sincere, unashamed desire to hurt and use another human being, even a made-up one. I mean, even Gendo felt shame and ultimately admitted his regrets.

Usuka a shit

t. [s4s] ;^Ddd

because getting with rei is realistic to them.
basement dwellers know they'd have no chance with a perfect woman, so they settle for the mindless sex doll chick

I don't really see how a reifag is worse than an asukafag or misatofag etc

being a reifag isn't bad itself, it's just the people that ARE reifags happen to be actually retarded

I do like Ayanami more than Soryu. Mostly because I don't generally like rude people no matter how shitty their life has been. Still I don't want to have sex with either of them. Am I a reifag?

No, just a fag

if you have to ask then no, you're not

Your shitposting is unhealthy

Reifags are huge cunts to everyone because they are mentally ill

Does no one remember that one delusional asukafag that claimed he started to see her in everyday life?

Tulpa are real things

Let me give you the one solution to all your waifu problems

T U L P A
U
L
P
A

They're real
Been with one for 9 years now

I do agree. Always thought she was ignored in the series after Asuka entered. Rebuild gave her more screentime to develop

>/x/ shit
>giving yourself schizofrenia
Hehehe. Hihihi.

21 years, faggots. Why is it so difficult to let go?

fufufu

Because nothing else came even close. Nothing else was that personal. And there's nothing wrong with that.

>used goods
That's basically every woman in existence, virgin women are fairytale creatures and exist just as much as the dragons supposedly guarding them
>daddy issues
Great sex

>Great sex
You'd know fucking normalfag, get off my board.

And what creature's guarding you at night, user? And by that, I'm implying that you have a penguin in the apartment.

Like I said, enjoy your future ex

You need this in your life

otonajp.com/fairy-doll-full-body-suit-ver-type-r

>giving yourself schizophrenia
Best decision I ever made

Reminder that NTE Rei is better than NGE Rei. And Q > III.

It means you probably have a shitty personality and lack empathy.

I'm not even going to click that. I'm just going to look at you and this post.

bad troll, bad

no onahole? what bs

Well it worked, didn't it? This is low hanging fruit we're talking about, you have to invest a lot of subtlety or effort to get these people out of the woodwork.

3.33 Asuka was the best. Imagine trying to pin that sassy bitch down in bed, what a hoot.

>Just like Asuka.

was this anno's apartment before he met his wife? yeesh

Having a bad childhood is no excuse to be a dick to others around you, especially not psychologically fragile pandas

I always assumed it was a utility closet at the Gainax office. It'd be funny to imagine him suddenly get up from working on Eva storyboards to grab his blanket and a beer and then just sit in the closet and stare at a wall. Someone in the production staff would be like "Should we go talk to him?" and Higuchi would answer "Nah, this is normal. He'll be back in a few hours. Just keep your sketches rough, he's probably gonna scrap the entire episode."

As far as I know, that literally a fap closet at the old GAINAX office.

It's not an excuse, it's just cause and effect. And unless she gets proper diagnosis, treatment, and recovery then she's not going to change. NERV wanted their kids mentally unstable so that they were easier to manipulate, which is why they wouldn't bother getting her help.

My obsession with Daffy Duck has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with her and the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

My obsession with Josif Stalin has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be able to send everyone in this thread in FUCKING GULAG the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

>That's basically every woman in existence, virgin women are fairytale creatures
Not in my anime you filthy beast

My obsession with every woman in existence as well as that one guy has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with them and the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to put on some music and stare at the ceiling to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

My obsession with Spiderman has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be with him and the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

samefaggot

My obsession with Shonen Jump has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how Shonen Jump didn't get published this week and the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk with a friend who shares a voice actor with Dr. Ikari to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

My obsession with doujins has become debilitating. I usually enjoy fapping, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started fapping because I was thinking about how I'll never be with mai waifu and the tears just came and would not stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

My obsession with moot has become debilitating. I usually enjoy shitposting on Sup Forums, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started shitposting because I was thinking about how I'll never be with him and the tears would not stop flowing. I finally had to bully Shinji to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

You know what, Shinpachi's obsession with fapping has become fucking annoying. Every time Gin-san is out drinking or goes on an errand, Shinpachi runs off into his room and just fap fap fap all day. It's pathetic, it's what it is. But this morning, I was just minding my own bussiness when I heard this gasp from beyond, like Shinpachi was about to keep over and get a stroke. I found Shinpachi holding his breath while fapping and had the most awkward and puke inducing scene ever. I almost gagged myself on my sukonbu, otaku sure are the best way to disgust women.

My obsession with decapitation has become debilitating. I usually enjoy dying, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never stop dying and the blood would not stop flowing. I finally had to timeloop to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

EPIC THREAD :D

My obsession with living up to my own impossible standards has become debilitating. I usually enjoy leading people, it makes me feel needed. It makes me feel like I am not completely worthless as a person. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never stop slowly killing myself with this rebellion, and that all the people that look up to me will slowly fade away, just like her. I finally had to come up to Amuro and laugh at him. He was getting too close. I don't want people too close to me. I don't want anyone to see what I don't want to show to myself.

I want to be on the redd.it screencap too

It was fine until the guy part.

reddit is our bastard child anyway

Wrong assumption, for what it's worth.

My obsession with cock has become debilitating. I usually enjoy sucking dick, it makes me feel better. But this morning, I started crying because I was thinking about how I'll never be pure and the cum would not stop flowing. I finally had to shove a stick up my pee hole to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.

Why don't you try smiling? And not being a giant faggot oh my god

new pasta?

In NGE she was an important part of the plot and was very interesting. In 2.22 she was a waifu with no purpose other than being a waifu.

Why would anyone make this

kill yourself

Reminder that Shinji is canonicaly heterosexual.
>Speaking about the blushing, is it because Shinji was happy that someone said they like him?
>Anno: Yes, Shinji-kun really didn't experience carnal desire there *laugh*.
Confirmed by Anno himself.

She's so fucking creepy though. Those red eyes and that huge smile she gives when Shinji saves her is just like, what the fuck man.

>but she's a cute and has a nice 14 year old body

No

you let yourself to be led by emotions that are being manipulated by the creator of the charaster

Middle school was a fun time, user.

Reminder that Shinji is canonically bisexual.
>Interviewer: You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship, came out that way naturally, didn’t you?

>You said previously that that sort of JUNE-like, or should I say the sort of production that goes beyond friendship

>production that goes beyond friendship

>Interviewer: Who worked on episode 24?

>Anno: A person named Satsukawa (Akio)-san did that. Satsukawa-san is better at—this is bad to say, but—he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>he’s right on the mark when it comes to homoeroticism. *laugh*

>homoeroticism
Confirmed by Anno himself.

One question, is this a dick?

Yes, user. What did you think it is?