Granblue anime soon

>Granblue anime soon
>Bahamut second season soon

Should we expect Shadowverse anime this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Dbpczo6P8g
nutaku.net/games/kamihime-r/
shadowverse.jp/news/wp-content/uploads/1057ef4a7828cc15cc50e0285d84eb7c.mp3?_=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope not all of the Hearthstone games are low IQ as shit compared to MtG and even Yugioh

MtG is insanely outdated and Yugioh was never very good.

And SV is many times better than HS.

Besides, game mechanics have nothing to do with anime.

SV is the exact same shit as HS, what are you on about? It's basically a reskin.

A reskin with much better mechanics and balance.

There is a reason why it already murdered HS in asia and is now doing this in the west.

It will be like wixoss

much better than HS and im not saying this because waifu factor. i think its popular in japan and might get anime but not that soon.

>balance

What's the point if best boys aren't shown together?

>males

Go away MAPPA.

Compared to HS and MtG? Yes.

The last SV metagame with DE was actually quite balanced. No individual class had a degenerate lead over the others in matches played or winrate.

Only problem right now is that nephthys is STILL not out and shadow still isn't going to be saved by her. Still can't wait to play with her though.

>No individual class had a degenerate lead over the others in matches played or winrate.
>what is Forest

What are your standards for degeneracy?

Who /haven/ here?

Dude, there is less than 5% win rate difference between the best and worst class.

Balance like that is fucking insane for a card game.

I want to see some cute girl play Haven and then everyone hates her because Haven is a cancer class and she gets murdered to death.

Fuck all Haven players.

Only if Luna is the main character instead of the slutty elf.

Why did Arc-V go to such shit;_;

Our new guy will save the franchise, whatever his name is.

shadow doesn't need saving

all it needs is a Rita alt leader

Should it follow the story mode? I don't want Arisa as the MC.

Haven is fine as long as they dont use Elanas Prayer, although i might just be saying that because i mostly play Haven.

No, it'll be a slice of flie about Erika being not so subtly lesbian around the princess.

Who swordcraft here?

>14 chapter series
>2 chapters per leader, making 7 "arcs"
>Literally the same story every "arc" just shown from another perspective
I think it could actually work. Obviously the best part would be the whole "Rowen is a fucking cursed dragon" thing. H-hear the dragon's roar ;_;

>Rita

Literally nobody gives a fuck about Bahamut anime.

And why would anyone ever buy a loli inferior to Luna?

Too tanoshii

>Literally nobody gives a fuck about Bahamut anime.
But that's a lie. In fact, I'm rewatching it at this exact moment.
Then a second season would be a must. I don't know if it could work, sounds messy and shows with arcs with so little chapters tend to fail.

I want shadow to be an all-loli class. Mordecai gets a pass though.

Nah. Millenium War Aigis and Cosmic Break anime adaptatinos.

How is the game if compared to Hearthstone, gameplay- and mechanics-wise? Better/worse/much better/much worse/pretty much the same is enough for me, I don't need details. Maybe I'll try this game out.

It is the same. Dont let SV fags tell you differently - they only play it for cute girls.

Real men play Wonderland Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=-Dbpczo6P8g

See me in LoV

Try it. The game literally throws packs at you once the tutorial is finished, is really f2p friendly. The mechanics are basically the same, but they added some more in the last expansion. The balance is way better, they do nerfs every 5 months or so, not like HS. Search in the /vg/ thread for the game, it has a lot of information.

it's essentially the same but it's actually fun and doesn't cause you excrutiating pain to play

except if you're a rowenfag

Or fortefag if you're using best leader skin

I want that iceskating horsegirl yuri anime. Make it happen.

At least Ramp made a comeback this expansion.

The game is not even out still.

WHO /BLOOD/ HERE?

dat expression

I hope I had the vials to make a Control one. Thr aggro version is kinda bpring.

It's so fun ramping and stalling with wards while waiting for Genesis, Bahamut, Olivia or Satan to show up.

Always

Will we ever live in a world where Nep is not under maintenance?

I google Granblue Fantasy and found its generic mobage with shit mechanics, that also even have an EXACT eroge clone in beta at Nutaku already nutaku.net/games/kamihime-r/

So whats the appeal? I dont see how mobage "rpgs" are interesting at all since the character aquisition and progression there as well battles are boring as fuck.

At least in Aigis or Girls Kingdom there is actual gameplay. Even card games like Shadowverse are more than just "click 10 times here to progress" (albeit i concur i got hooked on Bahamut for a while, which was exactly that).

Shadow right now is already fucking cancer that can clear your board (lurching, thighs assassin, double bane ghosts), shit out liches and recover massive amounts of health via khawy. Also Death's Breath spam Nep is just icing on the cake.

Sure, mash attack on anything after rank 30

That is fucking weak compared to what everyone else has.

cough D Shift and Elana.

Not him but Shadow always had means to clear board, even before Bahamut. If anything it gives now the chance to plan accordingly, before getting fucked. Unlike fucking D-shift.

Shadow is shit right now, what are you talking about.

>It gets good after 20 hours
Is this Sup Forums?

>20 hours to reach level 30 in GBF
The fuck are you doing? Fapping after every turn?

It doesnt get good, its time where you get your credit card out

Swordcraft QGDCT anime

>a jrpg doesn't becomes better when more options and different bosses appear

Where are my Lunafags at?
Where the fuck is my working Nep Cygames?

OTOHIME-SAMA O MAMORISHIMASU

What's the anime going to be about, an elf girl spreading cancer with path to purgatory?

The shitty story mode

I want to protect Luna's smile!

I want to be her friend.

I'll admit I only played it for an hour or so, but it seemed like any other mobage with garbage auto-battle combat. I find it hard to believe that it gets significantly better.

Animated vampire Suikawould be good.

DING

>There is a reason why it already murdered HS in asia and is now doing this in the west.

Is this actually true?
I'd really like it if an actually good card game would be able to take some of Hearthstone's playerbase away from blizzard.

There's a nude Luna mod out now
It's not dfc for fuck's sake

>Rune shitter always has Levi the turn they can evolve
This is worse than Hearthstone.

shadowverse.jp/news/wp-content/uploads/1057ef4a7828cc15cc50e0285d84eb7c.mp3?_=1

I don't blame you since the beginner levels are garbage where you are only using support summons to wipe the fight. Somewhere around Albion the normal fights become more difficult and you need to actually think and use appropriate jobs for the fights. When hard raids/magnas open up you will have to work for that red chest. Same thing with the ongoing event fights. It doesn't become really good, but it has enough strategy in the fights so that you can't mash attack, because you'll get wiped very quickly if you do.
Then when proto-baha, Grande and celestials show up you will not be able to handle it alone, so you actually need to work with other players.
Also there is the fact that progression isn't tied to your gacha rolls, but it's more tied to your weapon pool so even if you have top tier characters you will lose to a player with ok characters but a better pool, if you aren't playing smart.

Not that I would actually reccomend the game to someone else, but it's way better than RoB. Hell, RoB is getting a makeover that basically makes it GBF.

>that dick erecting animated Luna being kissed by her animal toy every three seconds
I also wish to kiss Luna every three seconds
with my dick

Chose wisely: Death by bones being crushed during snuu snuu, or death by blood being sucked during snuu snuu.

>yugioh was never very good
If you are gonna pull a "Sonic was never good" on this too you can kill yourself hard and deep

Why did the english version of Bahamut shut down?

I played Shadowverse when it first came to Steam. Liked it, but it took forever to get good cards. Basic decks are nice, but they're QUICKLY outclassed, so you're going to lose a lot if you didn't start with a bunch of packs that had rainbow cards or whatever for you to dust.

>Only had one Satan card and a shiny Beelzebub or whatever

I drew a shit lot when I started.

I want to protect her oppai

I'll take both. I'm gonna die either way.

DID ANYBODY SAY DING?
I HEARD A DING!

I want to ding her dong.

Did it? Last time i played was when anime aired.

Thank you for that, its amazing

You can always just re-roll user

YOU LIKE DING DONGING?
WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!
DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG!!!

HS won't die because Blizzdrones but SV is already very popular.

SV twitter has 500k followers HS 700k.

Shit decisions by western publisher and diminishing numbers.

Nip version is perfectly alive.

It was probably the last time Cygames gave their game to a separate western publisher.

>tfw Storm Haven is still god tier because it hard counters Daria shitters
Good thing I invested into it when I started playing.

>nude mods already

What a time to be alive.

I absolutely hate the artstyle of Granblue fantasy. Even Kancolle potatoes are better

There are great decks with 0 legendaries out there.

Can't reroll the Steam version

Do it by mobile and link your account.

Just re roll on a phone then link it to Steam.

Do it on mobile/emulator

Vampy best loli

Just liquefy all your cards in the your least liked 4 crafts and make decks for the 2 you like the most, leaving the third one for later.

Just play Bannermemes. You can pilot Banner all the way to Master.

That's not how you spell Prism Princess