India will never be a superpow-

India will never be a superpow-

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poo on moon

wont happen because we cant reach moon due to radiation that would kill any living thing within seconds

Will they shit outside the spacecraft?

Designated shitting satelite

DESIGNATED SHITTING CRATER

>superpower

India just need a new designated shitting street

niceme.me/

>pooperpower

Its virtue signalling due to inferiority complex. Surely more toilets for 700 million people who shit outside is a more pressing issue.

Like buying a designer t shirt but having no pants on.

pajeet rocket, doesnt sound like a good idea.

So we have to add indian poo to the list of space junk.

Has Hungary been on the moon yet?

I bet that room smells like shit.

As far as my knowledge goes, no country was in space. It would be a pain in the butt to lift trillions of rock to space.

With an actual astronaut, or just a probe?
You can basically shoot an iphone to the moon these days if you can afford a powerful antenna and some equipment.

It's power by poo, they have enough to go there and back a few times actually.

pic related

Soviets flew all their 3rd world client states into space, like monkeys. even Cuba. Still, at least Ivan still has rockets to send people into orbit, unlike burger NASA.

Could you even imagine?

Reminder that India is one of three remaining countries the majority of whose citizens do not believe in feminism

the other two are Russia and China

The fact that nobody believes in that shit never interfered with affirmative action directed aginst Russians.

It's a probe. They keep strategically leaving this out of these articles. No one from India is shitting on the moon.

>DESIGNATED CRATERS

Great, now even the moon will turn brown.

Shit, superpower by 2020 confirmed.

>
>151791630
the problem ISRO (Indian space agency) OP is that despite all their projects are pretty much wasteful and pointless. I've been watching them and had high hopes, but it's clear they're just mucking about the poos

Like sending cubesats the size of shoeboxes, or not even having any tonnage size carrier rocket.
Like their Mars satellite (which I highly doubt that it is in stable orbit), no important data gathering of any kind is being done, just puttin junks into orbit.
I guess the whole point, like them proudly claiming they sent 140 (most of those were teeny weeny, useless as fuck college cubesats) satellites in launch, is dumb bragging right.

Their nearest rival, China has an independent navigation system satellites so they don't require GPS
Got space telescopes and DAMPE and whatnot
Plus quantum network sats and ghost imaging sats, all those have military purposes.

Stop wasting your goddamn money India, prioritize and stop doing this kind of shit without a coherent long-term plan. Get a clue

I honestly don't care at all about politics when it comes to this shit, I am just happy that people are doing it, we can learn things from every effort, even if it fails.

I'm still annoyed that Russia accomplishments at Venus were suppressed and were withheld from me during my formal education, I didn't learn about it until the late 80's, despite them freely sharing their information with us.
They wouldn't tell us about it at school just because they were commies at the time, despite the fact that their science was both sound and apolitical.

So I am not about to denigrate the Indians and their ventures just because I like to laugh at the antics of their underclass sometimes.
I have nothing but good wishes for the pajeets that will advance humanity's knowledge.

May your poos be firm and quick, may the autorickshaws in your bathroom be slow and may you always receive bob and vagene.

>Be pajeet
>Stomach hurts
>that damn curry
>In space walk so there's little options now
>Go to the designated shitting bay
>Get out of suit...
>Grab onto the squat handles
>shit like never before
>all that shit is now floating...
>put on suit again
>Suit is brown due to shit
>Designated shitting bay
I'm sure it will be glorious and the ISS is going to have a new POOwerful ally and friend.

>delusional pl*bbiter
Most of Asia is unaware of feminism, and some parts could really do with it

>Tfw no streets on the moon

>be poo
>gather enough experience to evolve
>create manmover to move men into vaccuum
>create ass shaped port
>fly into space
>place ass in poo socket
>open airlocks
>the infinite vaccuum of space sucks the poo right out
>you dont even need to wipe
>all of india moves to space within 100 years
>the poo makes a solid layer which is eventually recognized as a part of the atmosphere of earth
>it filters out deadly rays, compensates for holes in ozone layer, and absorbs a random CME saving all of mankind
>paj still hasnt earned the right to pics of your bob and vagene

Hahaha, are you fucking retarded?
That shit was done with less technology decades upon decades ago. They're just now getting around to it and this is how you decide they're becoming a super power? Jesus Christ.

The whole problem is that whatever we can learn from this whole Indian space projects we've already know EXHAUSTIVELY.
And them keep going for obvious grandstanding and kind of juvenile goals are VERY UNSCIENTIFIC.

Like all they do is sending up tiny satellites with negligible capability, or even none. I'm fine if this is part of their greater research, but they've been doing it for a decade now.
Like the part of not having tonnage size carrier rockets, THAT'S the difficult stuff. But also the USEFUL stuff.
So their moon probe, what's it gonna do exactly? it being under a ton means it'll not do very much, not a rover, not even on the dark side of the moon like china is planning, so do you get me now? the whole point is to prove that they could

And that is very unscientific bruh, not to mention wasteful. And I don't like to validate this kind of "achievements"

>preparing

Oh look, it's literally nothing

The Earth is flat, how would we be able to land on the moon?

>designated shitting moon

India will build the first roads on the moon, one small shit for pajeet, one giant curry diarrhea for pajeetkind.

>wasteful

knew there was a shit reference somewhere in there

Have you ever met an Indian? They will be fine

i bet that space suit smells awful

Left India in a state didn't we. It's as poor as sub Saharan Africa but because there's just so many poos around they get enough money to build a rocket and a R/C car to drive around on the moon for a few minutes while 50% of their children have no school and they don't an.have enough toilets for like 90% of their population.
Smh India. Sort out your problems and stop trying to rival China. Pakistan or Nigeria is really more realistic.

a fucking leaf

$20 says thing trys to land on moon but instead it just impacts at mach 12

Designated shitting craters, huhn?

amazing story, I wonder how much is lost in translation

Running out of places to shit on Earth, they need to find places to put it.

Fecal land fill on Luna.

Thanks India.

SUPERPOOER BY 2020

We left them a damn sight better off than before we took them over m8. It's not our fault they're a bunch of fucking savages that love shitting everywhere.

fpbp

Now they're running around in Birmingham and London shitting on the streets here.
I thank God that I have a polish dentist instead of a poo in loo that would put his left hand in my mouth.

this made me lol hard and im indian, well done user

The mixture of spicy curry and literal shit.