Is Your Name actually any good? I just saw this on twitter and it got me interested

Is Your Name actually any good? I just saw this on twitter and it got me interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better question: is it good enough that I should watch that shitty leaked version or just wait 6 more months for the Blu-ray release?

that girl is way too old to be getting breastfed

This. It was highly memed (recommended) by my friend, but my theatre wasn't play it. Don't really want to see the 480p version.

>6 more months
Wait what? Seriously? Why is it taking so long?

It's first best animated movie in Chinise rankings and secons best in Japan. What do you think?

Because BD always takes long to release. Then they need to be subbed by an actual group

At this point just wait. I watched it back months when the shitty Chinese version leaked. I'm still going to see it if they ever fucking show it in the US. I check every week to see if my local theaters even know what it is and every week they are like "Uhhh, we don't do foreign films. Fucking AMC".

i think i wanna kawaii her desu with my ochinchin.

Yeah but the movie is so hyped and since English subs are already out, a 1080p subbed version is going to be on nyaa within an hour of its BD release.

It's Keit-ai with body swap.

>Because BD always takes long to release
I assume you're talking about Japan, right? Because here in the west they come out like 4 months after the movie. Why does Japan take longer to release their shit?

mod will DMCA you

It's good. The only bad thing is that the quality is shit.

Because it's still making a shitload of money in theaters so why would they release a Blu-ray any time soon?

no reason

I sure hope you are not talking about the Animations and stuff because that was the best thing about the Movie. The story went to shit in the second half.

Saw it in a theater, nothing more than ok. Theater definitely better than the rip, but I wouldn't pay for that shit again.

6/10 If you enjoy lowest-common-denominator comedy and will like something just because it's anime you'll enjoy it.

Btw there is no nudity in the movie

Nah bruh. Im talking the video quality. Can't find any good site with atleast 720p

That scene will be censored in america, and is that girl por from monster inc??

Mitsuha keptnher virginity for 25 years. How long into dating until Taki plowed her virgin snatch?

Jesus lurk for 2 years before posting.

Why are you replying to the OP with that?

What do those 3 posts even have in common?

This is a shop

I think they would fuck HARD in the day they met.
You should seriously wait for BD.

Oh, well that's disappointing.

Ohbshe still fondles her breasts alright. Just in her PJs

Lurk for another 4 years before posting

hnnnnng.

Would you date Mizuha no imouto

The SoL part before the actual drama starts had potential.

I really love Mitsuha's voice.
Where can I find the character that sounds like her? It's not like her VA would get more roles easily.

OKUDERA BEST GIRL

Because they want people to keep seeing it in theaters as long as possible instead of just pirating the BD release.

>tfw this scene
FUCK YOU SHINKAI

This is why i think that 480p 'leaks' was intended. People who don't want to pay for it will satisfy with just 480p because they don't care.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

Even Tumblr can't stop Keit-ai from finding a way.

My name has biblical significance, but I hate the way the end part sounds like 'dumb' when I speak it.

It's overrated and dumbed down for the masses, the script was clearly written via committee and is nothing like Shinkai's usual stuff (it has an unambiguous and happy ending, for one thing).

It's decent at best.

It did this well because it cuts out all the excess pretentious artsy shit Shinkai usually does, and doesn't have any otaku pandering that would scare off normals. It's just a generic romcom with badly-done time travel, except with Shinkai's visuals.

Literally baby's first Shinkai film.

Back in my day you had to wait 6 months after the movie before it would be broadcast on the movie channels. And then you had to wait another 6 months before it would be released on VHS.

Spoiled shits.

>It's overrated and dumbed down for the masses, the script was clearly written via committee and is nothing like Shinkai's usual stuff (it has an unambiguous and happy ending, for one thing).

Nope. TOHO gave him a total freedom in this film's production. They will only give him a comment when he wants their opinion. What really changed in the production process is Shinkai's mindset. His view on society changed after the great earthquake in 2011.

Yeah because there's no such thing as scripted interviews.

Hey Sup Forums, what would you want to do if you became a girl?

Source on this then?

Lesbian stuff.

break men's hearts.

this thread is lood and im not okay with it

Sleepover with other Sup Forumsnons.

When the fuck will a decent quality rip be uploaded?

Lurk for at least 8 years before posting, newfag

Masturbate

When the BD comes out

Learn to live with shitty 480p

3HA A CUTE! CUTE!

I downloaded it a few weeks ago and the quality was fine, I don't know if it was 480 or what but it was totally watchable.

Did it has Y-009 watermark?

>Can I ask Your Name™ (2016).480p.x264.DD5.1.en-ch-subs
Jesus Christ

If only the art was as good as Garden of Words.

Of course it will look fine if you've been watching 480p streams everyday

Keep Lurking, never post again

8 years
they think she's still a virgin

Pretty obvious she was considered a very beautiful girl, so that definitely didn't happen.

I mean, it's a pretty common name so I'd say so; it's definitely not bad though.

>quality was fine
If you watch streams on daily basis, then sure.

>2 fucking years for 40 minutes
Not gonna happen.

It doesn't live up to the hype, but it's not as bad as Sup Forums contrarians claim.
It's good.

>quality was fine
Even I can tell it's awful and I watch streams

Yotsuha a cute JS.

My name is shit. Don't name your kids 'creative' spellings of shit names

You should stop projecting, user.
Just because you're sex crazed doesn't mean everyone is.

It's an anime you faggot

>tied by a god who can mess with time and reality
>thinking he can't protect his miko's virginity
Musubi magic, bitch. Taki is really a lucky one.

It was wonderful, seen it at the theater since I'm lucky enough to live near one that play it.

Kinda agree with Sup Forumsnon.
Plot is rather stupid and full of holes, too.

16 times already. This is unhealthy and I know it.

You could stay a virgin for 8 years. I don't see why she couldn't.

Be thankful that it didn't happen around the time my girlfriend had wondered what a female me would be

>my girlfriend

She's a very cute and attractive girl. If I was one there's no way I'd be a virgin.

I'm a guy and not even a virgin, and I'm not even super cute.

>plain, normal-looking naked girl
this is my fetish

What time travel movie plot isn't full of holes? It comes with the territory.

I feel like the plot was servicable, and the visuals and music were top notch. I think 6/10 is way too low.

7.5-8/10 depending on how much the music and visuals matter to you would be more reasonable.

You gaijin really underestimates the power of red string of fate.

Get a boyfriend :3

I can finally suck dicks without feeling guilty

I just checked it was 480, Nazo sub, the quality didn't detract from my enjoyment of the movie.

It starts off slow but the last two thirds are great.

It's 2017 - just be you, man.

Go shopping for cute outfits.

Is that even a question?

Wait, what's that? A ruse?

Just wondering, is female masturbation so much better than male? I know women tend to amsturbate much less than men, at least.

>It did this well because it cuts out all the excess pretentious artsy shit Shinkai usually does
Thank god, that shit has always been annoying as fuck.

So was frozen but I didn't much care for it.

Mods found a way.

>red string of fate
>Keit-ai
>Keito-ai
>毛糸-愛
>Yarn-love

FINDS

Yes it is.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

Women are more sensitive to both pain and pleasure according to scientific research.

Men are just too insensitive to feel the same sensitive sensations that softer and more receptive females could.

What the fuck are talking about?
1. females don't masturbate any less than males.
2. the point is that if you'd become a girl you'd be touching yourself constantly.

And yes, the clitoris is much more sensitive than a penis could ever be.