This is generic as fuck. It's basically the Titanic of anime

This is generic as fuck. It's basically the Titanic of anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
yoyoanime.com/2016/11/30/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay.

Of course Koe no Katachi by based Kyoani (saviors of anime) is miles better :^)

This anohana design is hideous.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Is Titanic a good movie? I never watched it.

>generic as fuck

What is it a derivative of?

Freaky Friday

no
in 100 years when everyone who gave a fuck about 9/11 is dead we'll have a love story about that too.

see
Shinkai is such a shitter that he had to plagiarize a Sup Forums meme.

it's a decent flick and nothing else, just like your name.

Keit-ai is already a movie. Your post has been DMCA'd by Makoto Shinkai, Toho, and Funimation.

yoyoanime.com/2016/11/30/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

Your Rope is cinema though. Koe no Katachi is a flick.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

>Your Rope

An even more forced meme than Keit-ai.

ALWAYS

It's a flick on the same level as Titanic. I say even worse because the characters in Titanic are better and had more meme potential.

What the fuck happened in the ending? The dude drank some kind of magic sake that was left there for years and somehow that fixed everything?

It's her half soul. Did you slept through the part where grandma explained it? So when he drank it he forced her to swap with him. And the god who have this power can fuck over timeline and grant his wish to fix her fate..

Oh, I did drift off at some points desu. Maybe I'll watch it again and pay more attention some other time.

>Titanic

Wrong movie, famalam.

Partly it's not your fault tho. That expositions shit is the second most bored part of the movie. The first is travel part.

Dude, pay 10bux and go rewatch the movie again.
It is literally her miko's power. She was a descendant from the family that survived the first meteor crash. Her power literally let her warn the people of the future of the incoming meteor. She acts like a early warning system.

> it's so popular
>Reeeeeee I fucking hate it
>I'm not happy it's doing well
>Everyone please hate it with me!
when did Sup Forums become Sup Forums?

Popular shit is always mediocre.

popular shit is generally mediocre. there are a few exceptions like spirited away. the fact that something like spirited away managed to become such a popular hit in japan was weird.

then just ignore it, why is it so hard for Sup Forums to stop being normal fags?

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Nobody is hating it. It was not bad but not that good either. Or did you get so triggered you thought Sup Forums memeing is real?

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a critically acclaimed box office success, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097

>Oscar nominated

You mean considered.

Zootopia will win anyways

are subs out already?

>implying it stands a chance
>implying Oscars aren't rigged
>implying Disney will lose even though it has 3 whopping entries under its banner (Zootopia, Moana, and Finding Dory)

>mods keep deleting Keit-ai
>it became the best-selling anime 2016 and second best-selling of all time

wew lads

no just wait for the BD to rip

Mods, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of this board has taught us it's that Keit-ai will not be contained.

Keit-ai breaks free, it spams to new threads and crashes through topics, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.

I'm, I'm simply saying that Keit-ai, uh... finds a way.