FAKE NEWS

ABC Reporter who broke yesterday's fake news story about Flynn and Trump is suspended!

thewrap.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-4-weeks-without-pay-effective-immediately/

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2012/07/abcs-ross-wrong-again-and-again-078793
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow! actual accountability?????????? WTF???

4weeks Holliday is accountability?

>without pay

??? is the guy that announces the new the guy that also writes the news? does this make sense

>drumpf attacking the credibility of the media is what Hitler would do!!!

>4 weeks
that's an extended christmas holiday so it'll blow over and he can come back

>retain the trust

>millionaire doesn't get his 5 figure bi weekly pay twice

Oh no, how devastating.

lolbump

Only correct punishment.

Wtf! I love abc now!

Doesn't He just read whatever is on the teleprompter?
Shouldn't the news department be the ones in trouble?

I'm surprised Trump hasn't suck his finger in this fresh wound with Twitter. Too soon for him?

>ABC mad that their multi-billion-dollar blunder put them in pole position for the Fake News Trophy

>Chief Investigative Correspondent for the network

He's literally their fucking boss

>>millionaire doesn't get his 5 figure bi weekly pay twice
If he's like most American's he's up to his eyeballs in debt and lives close to paycheck to paycheck. The American mentality to the inflate your lifestyle every time your pay increases.

It was a trump insider sting setup, like the WaPo veritas story, except Ross was so stupid he fell for it. ABC editorial should have vetted it, since Ross has been known to fuck up before. I hear ABC may out the source leaker despite the OTR user promise (like WaPo did); but believed to be a key WH person. TL;DR: all a setup, to obfuscate and discredit the original story.

Time to rub the salt into the wounds till the left an hero themselves. Off to Motherjones.com I go.
You want a good reaction to a troll go to MotherJones the reactions are Funny AF..

Huh? What'd I miss? Basic gestalt pls

Oh you're right. They should totally retroactively take away all the money he ever earned there.

Guy reported Trump had Flynn meet Russian officials while still a candidate, when it actually happened after he was elected.

Very fake news

>retain the trust we have built with out audience
>these are our core principles

like this is suddenly going to negate the years of damage they have already done

Any sourcing on this?
No?
Why even shill this, especially here... Do you literally think that people known specifically for validating/uncovering bullshit are just going to be like "yeh this sounds good", go back to r/politics and you'll make #1 prolly hitting the front page with this... But here, you are just a shill

>RETAIN

Has anyone seen my sides? They have left the earthly realm. Family member works for this guy in NY. Die hard liberal trump hates of course. Resistant to any and all facts regarding potus. Xmas is gonna be fun.

Fake News finally has consequences?

WOW! Drumpf is now PUNISHING news reporters for bringing the truth! THIS IS FACISM!

Because Ross and his producers wouldnt go to air if it didn’t come from a source they trusted and came up good before. He was burned on Anthrax, so he knows the DC drill. It was a WH source, who pulled a bait and switch. ABC’s political unit knew about ballon, but Ross (and his ego) jumped at the bait. Talk right now whether to out the source; that’s why Ross is on ice for 4 weeks instead of a wrist slap.

Theyre just going through the motions, they arent gonna fire him or anything. They'll keep doing this type of shit, then pretending to actually care by putting whoever did it in a corner. Look at NBC, Brian Williams straight up lied and said he was getting shot at and shit, then they "fired" him... but he's still working for them...

Trump's still a cunt.

God I hate Canadians. Can you faggots all just fucking die already?

>make millions of dollars a year
>oh no, 4 weeks without pay is so terrible

can I get a quick rundown?
I hardly even know ho flynn is. what was the lie and whats the truth?

You're all so desperate it's amazing

funny bc add his name to the recent list of 'hosts' that lost spots and shows

This fucker is the same douchenozzle:

>Ross came under attack again Friday when he reported that James Holmes, the suspect of today’s theater shooting in Aurora, Colo., may have connections to the tea party — basing that on a single web page that listed an Aurora-based “Jim Holmes” as a member of the Colorado Tea Party Patriots.

And

>In 2001, Ross reported that Iraq and Saddam Hussein may have been responsible for anthrax attacks on the United States, citing four anonymous high-level sources who claimed there was bentonite in the anthrax. The White House later stated that “no tests ever found or even suggested the presence of bentonite” and that “the claim was concocted from the start.”

politico.com/story/2012/07/abcs-ross-wrong-again-and-again-078793

This never happened. Stop now

These guys are fed shit all the time. It's their job to get it right before they report it.

you already posted this above , you just replaced hitler with facism this time ..... quit crying like a bitch and go back to tumblr ,, k thanks :)

from what I understand, he went rogue and said things that were not prompted to him

that's the point. he went ROGUE

Hha thats all you cuck shills got? .002 deduction

this picture completely disgusted me and revolted my eyes and i felt ill, and now I realize it's absolutely fine

>4 weeks no pay

his Christmas bonus is going to be huge this year

Remember Maddow and the infamous tax returns?

go home brian ross youre suspended.

soo many pedos and they never ever they held accountability lol