Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBry-ct7K6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=K1MuvvS_xSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It only fears hurting things it loves which is everything in existence

Do not make it overcome it's fears

It just wants to pass through peacefully

Nibiru is finally here?

Don't worry about it, just get ready to earn his favor because he is coming for you

He cares about who should regret and who should be happy

Even a god can be killed, and lucky you we humans are pretty good at it

So,
You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not shout
I'm tellin' you why
Santa Clause is coming
To town

Worm, you shall be on your belly on the day of the return just like the rest.

You make it sound scary. Judgement is anything but. Complete revealing, warmth in purification.

Who is this god? Is it the anomaly?

Hey guys God here. All I want to say is those who oppose me better be fucking terrified beyond belief. Luckily that's probably around 10% of the world population. It's very very easy for me to love you, so if I hate you then you deserve everything you have coming. You know who you are.

It doesn’t matter whether your purged or purified be happy you got to stand in his presence for that moment of judgement

I need to know if it is the anomaly you motherfuckers.

in the numerals my dude

I'm so sorry I raped all those farm animals

>reddit spacing
why are all you fucking faggots here

Prefers the term outlier desu.

What are you trying to say here, son?

I want glp to leave.

Is it surprising that Sup Forums and glp overlaps? Both are chock-full of CIAniggers.

Like I'm pretty sure is a CIAnigger.

Hey, idiot here. Normally I don't respond to cryptic larp threads, but the moon looked weird. Pic related is just now.

Any sciencefags ITT want to give me a quick rundown so I can go back to ignoring this thread?

More specifically, that's not a lens flare. There's a dark circle around the moon.

I just saved that image, and I can use it in any Sup Forums thread. How does that make you feel?

Nice find, but brah... if you're still looking to scientism for your answers, I have bad news for you...

Could be project bluebeam... hard to say man.

There are plenty of well documented phenomena that explain occurences that were previously attributed to divine will.

I'm not denying the existence of divine will, nor am I relying completely on the church of science, with soft sciences claiming absolute truth. I'm merely asking if anyone knows of a natural phenomena that makes it look like the moon cute a hole in the cloud cover.

You know what I find funny? There are repeated warnings that AI will bring about the end of humanity, but there are no campaigns to stall or regulate AI. If you look at the direciton we are going it almost seems true too. At the same time, it is also warned that Climate Change will bring about the end of Humanity. Climate Change has probably had billions of dollars spent on it. It's kind of odd.

I once saw something very similar, but there was a circular rainbow around the moon.
I wasn't alone and other people saw it, but nobody took a pic...
Huh..
What/who is glp?

>How does that make you feel?

Godlike

As far as I know, glp is godlikeproductions. Real fringe type "news" sprinkled with truth. A lot of tin foil, but a fun read.

Anyone else know what the moon is doing?

I wish. Gonna need proofs.

I was just staring at it and imagining something BEHIND the moon, and it made my balls tingle.

Fuck you god and your little jesus to.

What if I hate myself?

this post made me so mad.

ice crystals

Be advised: GLP is a psychological operation, and just entering their site puts spyware onto your system. It is a tavistock/MKultra honeypot.

Santa? the second coming of Jesus Christ? but youre making it sound like santa...

Good, choke on your anger cuntlord

now i'm even madder.

Donald Trump will likely go to jail. Cry more.

Kek is here

when did this happen?
I just stood in the center of the calanish stone circle on the Isle of Lewis and chanted some fake Mongolian throat song for a laugh. hope I didn't destroy the world, sorry if I did to any of you who are enjoying your life

Lunar halo? Paraselene?

so watcha gonna do about it? neener neener

go back to felating satan

What is that image attempting to convey?

I mean, aside from comfort, am I right?

man, you wouldn't believe how angry i am now.

yeah just comfort

CIAnigger right here. Time to get off of the internet, boys. The beast system has it all.

A few multidimensional god killing bombs would be nice , if something exists you can undo such existence
Hunters moon and mist , weird how bright some nights can become

>Hunter's moon...
Ahh, the old swamp gas trick.

This.

Put me in the screen cap.

I'm sorry for the hurt you've felt in life.

Why do you hate yourself?

Look up sundog.
This is sundog but for moon
Moondog

Is this a well disguised Shippon/Stellvia thread?

Old fags get in here.

You're quite right. The moon is rather bright tonight.

>post your reaction when you finally realized that the moon gives off its own light

youtube.com/watch?v=xBry-ct7K6Y

Because I'm an objectively bad person who has led an unclean life, despite knowing of the salvation Christ offers, asking for that self-same salvation and continuing to indulge in hedonism regardless.

Your recognition of this in yourself places you above many Christians already. Acknowledging your wrongdoings is often the hardest part, but it opens the door to making yourself better. I know it isn't entirely your fault either as many times people become hedonistic and self loathing as a result of a difficult or unfulfilling life. All I ask is that when God calls you to become who you need to be, you answer to the best of your ability and you too can become a fighter for truth and justice, more than worthy of salvation.

So it's a sundog, hunters moon, lunar halo, paraselene, and ice crystals?

Quick update, the circle follows the moon across the sky, not the cloudcover. New England btw. It's cold enough for ice I guess, but why would it be a perfect circle of crystals around the moon be static, and not follow wind patterns?

I'm genuinely confused.

Sun: He's coming.

He better knock hard because I'm dense as a rock. But if I hear it you better be sure I'm gonna answer.

He will not fail you.

because its bending the light coming from the moon the ice crystals are just acting as a lens.

so the ice is blowing around and shit but there's a relatively uniform layer of them between you and the moon at all times.

I am the daily sun, I am not grasped by my arms, I am not gripped by my hands, and there are no men, gods, spirits, dead men, patricians, common folk, sun-folk or robbers who shall harm me.
I go forth hale, one whose name is unknown, I am Yesterday; one who views a million years; my name is one who passes on the paths of those who are in charge of destinies.
I am the Lord of Eternity, may I be recognized as Khepri, for I am the Lord of the Wereret-crown.
I am he in whom is the Sacred Eye, and who is in the Egg, and it is granted to me to live by them.
I am he in whom is the Sacred Eye, namely the Closed Eye, I am under its protection.
I have gone out, I have risen up, I have gone in, I am alive.
I am he in whom is the Sacred Eye, my seat is on my throne, I dwell in my abode with it, for I am Horus who treads down millions, my throne has been ordered for me, and I will rule from it.
Behold, my mouth is what speaks and what keeps silence, and I am precise.
Behold, my shape is turned upside down. I am Wennefer, season by season, whose attributes come into him one by one when he travels around.
I am he in whom is the Sacred Eye, and nothing shall come into being against me, no evil cutting off and no uproar, and there shall be no danger to me.
I am he who opened a door in the sky, who rules from his throne, who adjudges those who are born this day; there is no child who treads yesterday's road and today is mine.
O people on people, I am he who protects you for eons.
Are you in being, you sky-folk, earthlings, southerners, northerners, easterners, and westerners, is the fear of me in your bellies?
I am he who fashioned with his Eye, and I will not die again.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1MuvvS_xSw

Seriously??? It means it's going to rain where you are tomorrow.
>>picks up farmers almanac- derp.

This has been known to farmers for milenia.

One last thing, is the antisemitism gonna reflect poorly on me? Or are those Jews not Jews but are instead the synagogue of Satan?

I’m on your side.

The way I see it the only true evil is blind hatred. Hatred that cares not for the objective truth. From what facts you see, you deduce that many Jews have an evil heart and no one should fault you for making observations. For one to expect you to ignore your senses is madness. However, you must recognize that you are NOT omniscient therefore it is not up to you to judge the entirety of Jews. Leave that for God. In other words, your hatred should never be more than a prejudice, which includes all racism. The moment you start physically harming them is where my good favor ends. They will get what is coming to them.

It just keeps getting better and better.