Yuri!!! on Ice

If you could only make one wish for S2 come true, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

shipilv.tumblr.com/post/155335473118/after-one-cute-otayuri-art-from-kubo-sensei-now-we
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That there was no S2 so 12 could've ended properly

more cute moments

But user, that is a given. You should think bigger.

Would like to see new short and free programs, but thats unlikely. I would like to see Yuri wear this eventually though.

I want to know more about Chris' mysterious boyfriend, and Victor to be more direct with Yuuri now that Yuuri can handle talking to him without having a heart attack. He started talking with metaphors and stuff with him to get oser to hil but now they're in relationship so I want them to say they love each other so there won't be more misunderstandings. And also, especially for Yuuri's costume, and maybe Welcome to the Madness for Yurio somehow.

I want an episode where they go to a tailor together for new costumes. Viktor would be /fa/, we'd get to hear Yuuri complain about how this costume doesn't accentuate his ass enough and Yuri would try to talk Yakov into allowing an animal print on his costume. It would be comfy/10. Plus there's potential for teasing moments because changing rooms.

I don't think they would reuse the same routines. I think worlds will be either flashbacks or just summarized in the first episode or something. Then they'll move on to the next figure skating season.

>oser to hil
closer to him, thanks phone.

Yeah, YoI doesn't shy away from large time skips. No reason to see Eros and Yuri on Ice for xth time when this narrative is finished already.

I'll wish it to be the last season. I like YoI and don't want it turning into milking cow, with less and less quality control.

Isn't that a fan coloring?

Yes.

Fairy grows up to be 2 meters tall

Hell, even Kubo tweeted about "Love on Ice" already.

It is, but Yuuri wears blue a lot in the series, so its not hard to imagine.
Pic related.

Drunk Las Vegas wedding tweest

Holy shit really?

This except S1 would ideally have been two cours instead.

I hope she watches it

More Piggy's ass. Points for naked

I'm guessing she got a lot of people DMing her about it

More gay stuff

How do we kill this unnecessary general bros?

Hallmark would be very surprised when this cheap flick will be their most viewed movie in ages.

>tfw my sister works as an editor for hallmark movies.

a kiss.

not even a super homo lips one, just any kiss. at all.
cheek.
forehead.
back of the neck
>bros
>killing gay

go post in your shitty hibike waifu wars my """bro"""

Does she know about Yuri on Ice?

>spoiler

>go post in your shitty hibike waifu wars my """bro"""
I'll leave you autistic faggots to circlejerk about your average anime soon enough user, I'm just asking what the purpose of this fucking general is.
And start naming it general, whoever makes this thread next time. Easier to filter it out.

>spoiler
Lewd but I could actually see it happening

This is my greatest hope. Sayakubo, please deliver.

Make a separate board.

Technically not a general, there are other threads up like this. A general is more like

go to double chan or reddit if you want to fragment into a million other boards.

Will you upboat it?

Is sales out tomorrow?

Thursday.

Georgi giving Yuuri tips.

This is hilarious. I hope this calms down all the people legitimately pissed about the movie and making petitions over it. They're only helping Hallmark out by getting this movie more views anyway.

Usually nobody would even know about a Hallmark movie, they're made for tv fluff.

About Ai?

And also how to style his hair.

more bikefairy

What do you think will Yurio do now after winning gold?

That BaldFat establish that they'll stay together even when one or both retire so that Victor doesn't get broken knees or feel the need to keep sabotaging Piggy winning gold.

Train his ass off. He squeaked by for that win and Yuuri can beat him, there's also Victor and JJ to worry about. He'll have a hard time winning gold again the next year, especially if he takes his growth spurt.

Pull a Yulia

>fingers in asscrack

Fucking hell Vitya

Piggy has to win 5 gold at World's now, he's stuck with Victor. They really do need to talk about what they're doing after retirement though, Yuuri can only keep this up for another 5 or 6 years at most.

I don't think he'll win gold in the next season, as much as I like him.

Why give him a ass like this if they never planned on showing it? Is Piggy too pure for naked ass but not for stripperpoles? Fuck you Kubo

delete this

Kek. Which episode was that?

He really timed his senior debut well, it was the best year for him to win.

It is a known fact that male idols make everything better so Yuri on Idol, please

I would watch an entire series with Chris as the protag. I want to see everything from his POV.

Saving the best for last.

I wish JJ would die.

Episode 7 I just checked the archive.

We're not ready yet, user, they need to ease us into it.

This.

My nigga.

I'm pretty sure it would be surprisingly depressing. Not sure if I want.

JJ's going to knock up Isabella after the GPF and will be stuck with a new born by the fall.

him nutting in his pants at the end of his routines legitimately disturbed me

The way his story ended was way too depressing. Everyone else more or less got a happy ending, or at least hope for the future.

Casual

I expect him to compete again the next year because of Victor, probably depends on how World's goes.

Oh man, I can't see this ending well for him.

That's even more depressing, considering he's likely to get btfo by the younger skaters again.

>somewhere out there footage exists of Miyamoto skating Intoxicated
BD 3 please

Implied sex between Baldfat. Done tastefully though.

Long and hard.

>Regarding “Hanarezu ni Soba ni Ite”. Kubo wrote the lyrics and had them translated into Italian. She imagined the song as coming from a (fictional) Russian opera. She says she is glad that they didn’t disclose the lyrics early on, because as much as she likes that the series becomes a topic of discussion, she feared someone might misunderstand them as being directly connected to Victor and think that he has an incurable illness or is going to die. She says that actually she did see people worried that this might happen, even though she believes that anyone who has watched the whole series would probably comment “there’s no way something like that could happen!! (LOL)”. She says that they couldn’t possibly fit such a sub-story in only one cour in the first place, and that she doesn’t really like the idea of athletes being injured, let alone dying.

Broken knees never

I cant fucking wait

Is this legit? shipilv.tumblr.com/post/155335473118/after-one-cute-otayuri-art-from-kubo-sensei-now-we

For fuck's sake, just saw this floating around twitter. Who cares about a Hallmark movie?

Why would Russian opera have a song in Italian? Or is this a thing I'm not aware of?

It's the same as that Baldfat picture in their pair-skate costumes. It's not official, just being used to sell an intuos tablet.

Victor's an alien, he'll never be injured or lose.

Never win it again

Kubo knows about it, I hope she watches it.

do people really think that "coach and student fall in love" is such a novel concept that this counts as plagiarism

They think it's plagiarism kek. I thought it was just funny

Where is the sales data?

He will lose on purpose for Yuuri to win the gold and finally marry him. He's a hopeless romantic like that who can throw away his career for love in a second.

Unfortunate timing and similar name

Thursday.

Keep telling yourself that pigshitter realistically the only thing keeping Fairy from winning gold next season too is a growth spurt or JJstyle Kubo dicksuck hacks

Sex scenes.

Why not just get let go of his career and get married in the first place

If he did that Yuuri would never speak to him again.

Because everything has to be about skating for some reason.

No, he would want Yuuri to beat him in a fair fight. Plus he's not going to half-ass the programs inspired by his rabu and raifu.

Because Yuuri would be guilty over killing Viktor's career.

or the fact that he can't really do a perfect LP and his win was a fluke and he's peaking too soon.