Obstruction tweet explained

He's saying two different things, clumsily

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ODGA7ssL-6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How so? He lied to the VP, and to the FBI, so he had to fire him. Is that not what he's saying?

>American education

>He’s saying two things clumsily

No he’s not. American education

They're trying to claim that he's obstructing justice somehow by firing him and knowing he lied to the FBI I guess and not saying "hey he lied"?

Honestly, I don't get what they're trying to do with this.

Flynn seems like the kind of guy who says he's loyal but really just does shit to make himself money and lies when he doesn't have to without even thinking there's anything wrong with it. When he gets caught he goes all beta-male "oh yeah I totally did something wrong, but it's okay because I admitted to it like a good cuck-boi". I've dealt with so many of those types and they're all terrible. Can't really feel bad for him if that's the case.

wat? are you disectic?

>american education

he literally could have explicitly told Comey to fuck off if he wanted to
there is no law saying he cant
he carrys that kind of power

shut the fuck up. he's not getting impeached, you faggot. and if he ever was pence would be far worse for you than trump ever would be. go find some cock for your holes and leave us alone.

Nice word salad, but answer my question. He's saying: Flynn lied to the VP and to the FBI, so I had to fire him. Is that a correct assessment or not?

>I had to fire him because he lied to the VP
>He lied to the VP and also to the FBI

Why would he only fire Flynn if he lied to the VP AND the FBI? So if he lied to the VP but not the FBI, he'd still be employed? Trump is saying he fired him for lying to the VP (which is who he lied to first). Then he's also acknowledging Flynn lied to the FBI as well, which he admitted. It's clumsy language, but the evidence is that Flynn lying to both wasn't necessary for his firing.

fuck off back to shareblue

I don't understand what difference it makes?

He's saying Flynn lied to the VP (that I knew about), and Flynn lied to the FBI (that we just found out, and he admitted it)

you would have to have lived through a year with TDS to understand,
gosh dad

Then why would he bother adding "He has pled guilty to these lies."?

What?

>and Flynn lied to the FBI (that we just found out, and he admitted it)
It was known back in February. They asked if he discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador, he said he didn't remember. It's just a rehashed meme at this stage.

Can someone make some fucking sense please? How specifically is this impeachable? What did trump do precisely? Flynn lied. to fbi and to pence. flynn didn't have to lie as his actions of speaking with russia were legal. so he didn't have to lie. So how does any of this equate to trump = impeached?

Trump Derangement Syndrome
geeze
you wouldnt understand

when the nothingburgers are undercooked

God, 7 more years of every other day, He's going down this time! Impeach the fucker, he ate his Big Mac from the wrong side, and took 3 scoops one day, I know I saw him do it!

Actually CNN told me about the 3 scoops

you have to go back

This will get u xtra credit at whatever school you happen to be currently attending

youtu.be/ODGA7ssL-6g

They are trying to claim Trump was obstructing justice by not telling the FBI that Flynn had lied because he apparently knew he had lied before being asked by the FBI directly. How and why trump knew Flynn was going to lie about something perfectly legal before he had actually lied to the FBI is anyone's guess.