How /pol destroyed me

I used to be interested in most women, regardless of skin color. After browsing /pol for a while I'm only interested in white women with blue, green or brown eyes. There are many italians/spaniards/portugueses in Switzerland, if they have a darker skin tone and brown hair that is a red flag for me. Hell, even if they have a too big nose I think they have jewish blood and consider them subhuman. Did I get redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS0wPDJP030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're not redpilled just predjudiced, grow up

here's a redpill: entirely unrelated groups to Jews also have long noses.
Just like how African Pyimies are short,
but Chinks are also short, despite very little relation

you sound like a jew, one of the heebyjeebies

Pygmies*

YOU NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH THE NIEGER AND RUN !
SPERM WAR !

I'm Swiss.
The general formula is this:
The darker the skin the more doomed you are.
It's not racist. It's statistics and genetics.

i hope that watch is water proof

Nah, you're just a low-IQ baboon who bases his opinions on the latest fad of his favorite edgy website.

How the fuck do you think I feel? Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent white woman in America?

>ONlyBlue, Green or Brown eyes?
dude what other eye colors are there

Britney venti looks fun but generally I agree with the Gnome. They have big smelly feet and smell of coconut butter and BO. Avoid at all costs.

No you only became more narcissistic

So now there are even less women to reject you.

>being this weak minded to believe pol memes

lmaoing at your life right now

I broke up with my ex because she is half-Amerindian and I was afraid my son would look like a chilean or paraguayan indio.

Yep. Same.
I'm a white guy living as a minority in Cali, I think my city is something like 25% (mostly old boomers). Most of the girls I've fucked in my life have been nonwhites.
Now, I don't even find nonwhites attractive anymore. I'm not even chasing women anymore because the supermajority of women under 25 years old are nonwhites.
Now I'm just chasing a career which can save me from this shithole and let me move somewhere more white

That's a valid concern IMO.

Congrats you are not redpilled but ((pilled))

I dumped my ex when I found out she's Brazilian

>/pol
>only one backslash
Obvious r/eddit fag
It’s 2 // . Get it right or go back to the r/shithole that you came from

I dated a half Mexican girl, basically the same thing as your ex, but I wasn't redpilled at the time. Her white father was religious as fuck, and she wanted to stay a virgin til marriage and I wasn't a virgin and wanted sex, not just blowjobs, so I had to decide between marrying her or leaving her. I left her because I wanted to be a degenerate and fuck without having to get married, looking back now I dodged a bullet.

Oh OP, you are like babby.

I hate all women, I hate all women entirely.

they are like children.

Women are worse than the jews desu.

You don't want green eyes. They are suffering inside. And a lot of brown eyed people are really blue underneath all the crap. I'm not even joking -- nuther redpill coming:
youtube.com/watch?v=GS0wPDJP030

no lie that could be my ex girlfriend, fucking attention whore she was.

I know this might be hard to understand, but I don't want to end up raising a >le 56% face mongrel.

Your good instincts are kicking in

>brown eyed
>white
Hmmm ... no I'd say you still have a ways to go.