HAPPENING

Rep. Nunes is threatening contempt on the FBI for failing to disclose why they fired the leftist FBI agent. He was a lead agent on Mueller’s investigation team as well as the Hillary investigation.
>mfw Mueller obstructed justice

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387
archive.fo/Tqpqs
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/we-need-find-guy-new-docs-reveal-fbi-focus-finding-leaker-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeti
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-nunes-blows-up-threatens-contempt-after-fbi-stonewalls-house-on-russia-investigator-demoted-for-anti-trump-bias/article/2642387

So he was a lead on Hillary’s case too?

Yes. Probably going to launch an investigation into Hillary’s case and this collusion case.

Nunes is /our spic/

can't make this shit up

Bumping Just read the article. This is big
>DOJ/FBI has been obstructing the House IntCmte
>libshit has been leading investigations into Hillary and now Trump
>DOJ/FBI never disclosed why they fired him

He’s a Portuguese. He’s also my district rep.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

Buy him a bbq dinner, but make sure you list it as a campaign contribution.

>t.

There’s a bbq place about 1/4 mile from his office. And a cigar lounge. Not a bad idea.

What partisan hacks. Nunes fucking ran to the Trump Administration as soon as the investigation committee found information about the administration meeting with Russians during the campaign.

If Nunes was an FBI agent forget being demoted, he'd be fucking fired.

Get him one of these

hahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Your country is so corrupt, you can't make it up anymore.
I would move to your country in a heartbeat if given the chance, but seriously these things going on in the deep state were unimaginable in Germany.

lol
Holder took a shit right down their throats and nothing came of it.
Here's what will happen (again), a leftist judge will toss it out

>these things going on in the deep state were unimaginable in Germany
>were
Not for 70+ years.

You're retarded, we just have an opposition willing to expose the tyrants.

germany is a CIA controlled country

IT'S NOT BECAUSE AN ANTI-TRUMP BIAS WOULD TAINT THE LEGITIMACY OF THE COLLUSION INVESTIGATION OR ANYTHING

See
ITS NOT BECAUSE A TRUMP BIAS WOULD TAINT THE LEGITIMACY OF THE COLLUSION INVESTIGATION OR ANYTHING

>as well as the Hillary investigation.

Activating some almonds

Are you fucking retarded, your country has been run by the US shadow government since you lost the war

Jokes on you, he's a frankfurt agent

>leftist

Being anti-Trump doesn't magically make somebody a leftist. Words have distinct meanings, that is why we use more then one of them.

He was a globalist cuck. He was pro Dem. He was a leftist.

>head of investigation demotes and removes dipshit after finding out he's biased and can be blackmailed
>this is proof that he's a hill shill and everything's a deep state plot

reaching nearly as hard as dems screaming trump's finished

He was demoted after the Hillary investigation was closed, an investigation he was part of.

HE FUCKING INTERVIEWED HER.

>DAS RITE

>lead role in Hillary investigation
>lead role in this investigation
>”HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT HAHAHA! DUMB FLUMPFKIN!”
wew

How is Germanstan these days?

>t. didn’t read the article

>Peter Strzok, an Andrew McCabe disciple in the FBI, was having extra marital affairs with McCabe's secretary and exchanging anti Trump and pro Clinton text messages with her
>July 2016: Peter Strzok and DOJ lawyer David Laufman, and Obama donor, were the ones who conducted the Hillary Clinton interview regarding the criminal investigation into her emails
>Despite loads of criminal probable cause, the FBI later recommends Hillary not be indicted
>Later that same month, the Steele Dossier makes its way to the FBI through Peter Strzok's team
>Up to that point the Steele Dossier was Kremlin sourced oppo research paid for by Hillary Clinton
>After Strzok pushes it in the FBI, it is now an FBI document
>Fusion pays reporters in DC to report that FBI documents show evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election
>These reports directly led to the FBI launching the Russia Counterintelligence Probe which Sessions was forced into recusing himself from so Rosenstein could appoint Mueller as a special counsel
>Trump fires Comey and is counseled by many around him appoint Strzok's mentor, Andrew McCabe to be the new Director of the FBi
>Mueller finds out about Strzok's text messages and extra marital affairs and reassigns him in the FBI

Our fucking country is like a drama. Every day something new happens that changes the perspective of everything.

I love it.

There is a reason this was released today. This is THE most important revelation in this whole election controversy. And it will be forgotten in a week.

Also, it was NYT and WaPo that broke this story. If even they’re saying it makes Mueller look bad, it must be really bad.

>that everything

kek

> words have distinct meanings
> uses the word "then" instead of "than"

I really really love this country.

They broke it on Saturday. This was a quick dump to mitigate damage.

On the other side of this story Fusion has really fucked up

>Firm behind dubious Trump-Russia dossier paid multiple journalists for work (WashTimes)
archive.fo/Tqpqs

>Fusion and the House at first worked out a deal for relevant banks records. But House lawyers say they learned that Fusion withheld 112 transactions pertinent to the Russia probe.

Leading to:

>In that vein, the House committee wants copies of Fusion bank transfers with other law firms in addition to Perkins Coie and Hostetler.

Because Fusion lied, their injunction to stop the subpoena, which was already on shakey ground, is fucked. The committee is arguing that the use of law firms is to conceal payments relevent for their investigation

>“Fusion has established a pattern and practice of using law firms as intermediaries to mask the true beneficiaries of its research,” the House filing says.

The scope of their records search just got a lot broader. This is BIG news

Rundown on the Russian Dossier:
The Battle for Fusions bank records:
Fallout from the dems admiting they paid for it:
Fusion Media links:
FISA abuse:
Unmasking abuse:

This shit makes my blood boil desu senpai, its really become obvious just how painfully corrupt the upper levels of justice system are and its something I grew up assuming was unthinkable

fbi needs to be completely purged.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-01/we-need-find-guy-new-docs-reveal-fbi-focus-finding-leaker-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeti

Honestly I'd love to agree with you anglobro, but we had no idea how deep the corruption went in our government until recently. The "deep state" wasn't even a term that existed yet before Trump. At least not in mainstream political dialogue. Everybody thought everything was great and that there was little to no corruption. Surprise surprise, that was wrong. Who's to say that isn't the same case for Germany?

*blocks path*

With Fusions bank records they leaked them to WaPo before handing them over

Now they leak the news about this guy before turning it over.

This means this event / info is damaging and important in putting the story together.

Buckle up boys things are going to get real interesting

So it was rigged from the inside at the very start...
Gee I wonder why they were so quick to exonerate the Clinton "matter" while dragging this Russian nonsense on forever

Being anti-deep state don't mean one is alt-right or pro Trump. It means one is anti-deep state. And right now it's mostly pro Trumptards who see through the deep state's bullshit.

Bump

>The literal STATE of the "Deep State" that control the USA

YIKES
I
K
E
S

We need to start purging these institutions guys. Now nationalism is on the rise this is our chance to removing this cancer for good.

Limited results but this Lisa Page person is not easily findable

>before Trump we had no idea how deep the corruption actually goes

where you been for the last 3 decades/10,000 years?

Me too

Dems about Flynn: he lied. He's a liar. He's a lying liar mcliesalot and Drumpf impeachment imminent.

News: so it turns out the FBI, your politicians on both sides, the major news organizations, and Russian paid trolls were colluding to lie about everything and witch hunt Trump while lying about their witch hunt to the FBI, Congress, and every single American that watches the news.

Also, they all fuck babies.

Dems: WTF I LOVE LYING TO THE FBI NOW!!

Control the media, and the jewry is dead.

this, we are like North Korea

I'd wondered how they were going to reopen the email case. This gives them that opening. Then they just need the Weiner laptop contents from the NYPD, if they don't have that already.

We need to storm media HQs

I agree with your QRD, with this important correction:
>>Up to that point the Steele Dossier was Kremlin sourced oppo research paid for by Hillary Clinton
The Steele fabrication was not "kremlin sourced". It was pure fabrication.
And people like Rob Goldstein and Kathy Griffin were "background".

Holy crap. Here we go, finally? An affair might be what it needs to get mainstream attention on it.

An affair took out Petraus

Fuck off shill

Why is your cuisine so shit? Salted cod, a plain boiled potato and for dessert egg yolks in a little pie shell.

according to this article, it says the DOJ is stone walling them, is hiding information, is acting like typical swamp creatures

Sessions is the head of the DOJ. So just what the actual fuck is going on? Is Sessions a traitor? Is Kikestein behind this and Sessions is just a fool? Someone explain

Lots of salt on the left. CNN are crying and faking more than usual. Bad day for them.

Burger... You are leading with your chin

A thong and a stained dress what was finally got Clinton impeached. Not convicted and removed, but at least impeached. None of his actual crimes could get that much reaction.

I wonder if they still need to keep much of their info hidden - especially if they know Mueller is /ourguy/.

I'd guess it's a little good cop bad cop. There are probably things Sessions can't just reveal because they're classified or whatever, but if Congress demands them, he can. That's my first guess.

>like typical swamp
It's murky and difficult to see what is lurking.
Who is predator? Who is prey?

Is that you, Kim?

I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

Your tax dollars at work, America. Wait til the public finds out what the final tab is for this Mueller thing. What will it have actually accomplished that will justify the hundreds of millions of dollars in total? Wont be noticeably diffrerent than having flushed all that money right down a toilet

It looks like Rosenstein is right in the middle of this.

By appointing a special prosecutor on the basis of highly nebulous evidence, Rosenstein jewed Trump harder than any President since Mark Felt, also of the FBI, jewed Nixon (by playing 'Deep Throat' to the Washington Post).

Everyone should read York's article. It's very good.

Sessions refused himself. It’s that crooked Jew who is behind this.

Bump

>final tab is for this Mueller thing
Also factor in the disastrous and dangerous relations with Russia.
Factor in the deepening economic and geopolitical ties between Russia, China and Iran.
This shit has really cost the US a lot more than can be calculated in pure $$$$$.

Rosenstein now looks like the last line of defense for the Clinton's personal fiefdom within our DOJ/FBI. The Comey era was riddled with obvious political hacks and he deserves prison. It really calls into question the credibility of all the bureau's work in the past 5 years. I dont know that the FBI or DOJ properly understands that yet, as a collective body. They really need to understand and acknowledge it publicly. I wonder what the gameplan is/was for McCabe.

I don't.

Dramas are for faggots. I want the shenanigans to end. I want a revolution and 99% of these politician's heads on sticks. I want to gas the know kikes, race war now.

*gas the kikes

FUCKING AUTOTYPE

>And it will be forgotten in a week.
Maybe call on the services of the meme army.?
Meme it into mainstream.

This is police work 101, they taught us this in every class I have taken on criminal justice.
DO NOT TEXT OR POST IN WRITING ABOUT ANY CASE YOU ARE WORKING ON EVER!!!
Displaying bias is a great way to get any case thrown out.
This is policing 101

Hey user.
Thanks for these links.
Doing righteous work.
It'd be a bonus if someone could cap or meme all this.
Save and spread.

i think you overestimate the competence of the FBI

True. However its contents were sourced from Russia, fake as they may be

Please do not call me that i am still mad about his Seth Rich episode

Absolutely correct

You forgot/ don't know something user.
These guys are above the law.

Seems intentional desu

LOL THERE GOES THE SPECIAL PROSECUTION
Trump now has the justification to go full 14/88

so the guy who is "going to get trump" is in trouble because he supposedly shitcanned an anti-trumper from the investigation?

>contents were sourced from Russia,
Muh fucking Russia.
A country -like any other - with opportunists and criminals. There was good money going for offering any sort of garbage to "incriminate"
Nothing links to "the Kremlin".

Bump

Here is a slightly outdated version

Pretty much all of it needs a little

THERE IS A MAD MAN IN THE WHITEHOUSE!!!!!!! PRAISE HIM

Thanks, kiwi user.
Yikes, but it is impossible to read.
What's needed are those crisp, tight, turd of truth memes that go "pow".
As is evidenced by this very thread, people really are stupid. The meme and message needs to be really, really simple.

ITS HAPPENING BLAH BLAH SO AND SO IS NOT HAPPY AND SOME OLD FARTS IN SUITS ARE THREATENING ACTION!!!

Call me when WW3 happens

Yep, nothing sticks anymore.. that's why Trump should just fire Sessions, Rosenstein, McCabe, and Mueller.

No. He’s going to be in trouble because he hid the fact that his lead FBI investigator was an anti-Trumper. He demoted him when the investigation was under heavy scrutiny for an anti-Trump bias. When the House Intelligence Committee asked why he was fired, they refused to answer. They had asked multiple time since September. Today was the first time the truth came out. This same FBI agent was also the lead investigator in the Hillary investigation.