How long does this rabbit hole go?

There has to be something deeper than Sup Forums

It can't end with just a bunch of autists, but how do we go deeper?

I wish to see this world for what it really is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trp_operon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lac_operon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_polymerase_chain_reaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he hasn't been to shadow Sup Forums

Faust is a true story that we are currently living out. Western civilization is Faust.

Also there are a few main posters on Sup Forums that have years of study in memetics and propaganda. They control the boards. The memes flow from them onto Sup Forums and then into various other parts of the internet. It's up to you to find them.

>Actually crossed his mind that Sup Forums's Sup Forums was the deepest.
>Hasn't been on the REAL Sup Forums

The rabbit hole is way, way, way too deep. But you need esoteric knowledge aside from the political one. Lurk for a few weeks to get familiarized with esoteric knowledge.

>I wish to see this world for what it really is.
Even if it will destroy you user?

What is it user? Is it materialistic or is it deeper? I can't decide what would be scarier.

Don't go deep just trust me it's not pretty

Solipsism

>i wish to see
No you dont

ya Sup Forums isnt very "intellectual" every bait and low quality post is replied to 10 times over jusr read a book or something.

Where is this Deeper Sup Forums? I've been here 6 months, and have never heard of this.
Quick Rundown?

It never ends, baby. The ouroboros eats its own tail.

You´ll get an email with the conditions in 1 year and 6 months. They´ll find out.
Cannot tell you more. I´ve already put my self into risk

this is anime image board. theres way deeper shit out there in realityland faggot

There is no deeper Sup Forums hahaha

((()))

Yet you have been blinded by your mere assumptions. When Sup Forums was conceived and birthed, the autists used it as a safe haven, an autist myself knows that Sup Forums is forever expanding, it doesn't end, it just keeps being built, one day appearing as a mere speck, but entering the spec could reveal that the spec is but a shrunken world of possibilities. You must journey to the wisest autist to seek his help and hopes he aides you in your search into finding the hatch that will reveal your wish to the deeper Sup Forums you wish to encounter.

As I recommended OP, try to get familiarized with esoteric terms and lore. I think would be a good place to start. You can dive through their catalog and see If there is anything that catch your attention, although you will have to get past the shitposts and LARPers. You can even make a thread asking for specific rundowns and they will provide info as it is a dying board and they lack good redpilling threads.

I can't give you the direct link to the "deeper" Sup Forums because a) Sup Forums doesn't allow it and b) I don't want to have trolls lurking this thread to go there and start messing shit around. The other Sup Forums doesn't allow shitpost like here and normies stand out immediately. Basically all the intelligent people from this board went to that one years ago before.

>Meme flag
>thinks there's no deeper Sup Forums
Checks out.

You don't want to go deeper than Sup Forums trust me, it goes much much deeper and it is almost all bad

If you aren't in the right state of mind it will drive you mad

Just try to live a healthy productive life and have kids, in the end this is what you will realize, you don't have to scar yourself to figure out what you already know

It's Sup Forums all the way down.

And that's all you need to know.

I guess that you`ll need moths or years of skills to get that data....until that day keep improving and helping your people, become an admirable guy, make plans, earn a lot of money and that kind of stuff

Gain skills, level up in your education through personal sacrifice outside of your day job or a couple of years then get a job on the inside for the DoD and essentially stay underground for a few years but become a mole for the red pill community. Release info and hint at the covert b.s. that takes place at the highest levels.

If you want a deeper Sup Forums or actual political discussion, go to infinichan, I just stay here for the bantz 2bh

one day, youre going to wake up and realize "holy fuck, I just wasted the past five years of my life on a retarded internet conspiracy theory" thats the rabbit hole of Sup Forums

Tell me more, number 9.

You need to go "beyond good and evil"

Not much to understand. Just view humanity as hosts and ideas as viruses. Doesn't matter whether the virus comes from CNN or a shitpost.

Virus seems like an unnecessarily negative connotation; surely not all ideas are detrimental to their host.

Also, I meant that I wanted to hear more about these certain anons and their meme propagation.

8ch

Also we will learn more and more as we gain more and more power.

So Imagine Islam. View it as an organism on it's own spread from parent to child and otherwise obeying all laws of survival. A child can grow up indoctrinated into Islam and because it is effective will continue the spread, thinking the entire time it "joined Islam" and believes in it as an individual.

The point is majority of people can be infected with ideas, believe they are their own, and then spread them enthusiastically. All the while manipulated by say a SJW teacher and indoctrination program like women's studies etc.

That's the nature of most of humanity. You have to stop viewing humans as independent thinkers. Say for instance an average redditor screaming about Trump killing people and being a nazi, it was infected heavily by the media's virus.

Sup Forums is a counter-cultural source. That's basically everything summed up.

tits or ass?

Books are good but honestly I think that a better way to discover the truth is discussion rather than absorbing knowledge and perspective from only 1 person for such an extended period of time.

I mean the top 10% of Sup Forumsacks have a much better understanding of how the world functions than the vast majority of humanities professors.

you have no idea.

lol like it ever ends

The deeper level is being a deadhead (Grateful Dead fan) but that isn't the DEEPEST level. But you have to be a deadhead first before can reach that level.

Interesting, thank you. While I agree with the central thrust of what you say here, I guess I come at it from a different perspective. I don't think the ideas have all of the power as you posit; I think that humanity is, indeed, a hive-mind, and that most people lack the hardware or desire for truth.

ideas are not virus they are ghost that can posses us. we are a mere way for those ideas to manifest in the physical world. take caution when adopting beliefs system because that's the moment they jump in and take control.

i swear some ideas as honor can lead humans tuu kill themself for example the japanese honor cultur.

the christian ideas can posses you and make you put your head in the wolf's mouth.

>when the poo hits

Infinity-Sup Forums is just more autism and nazism, plus narcissism and paranoia

you're getting into philosophical bullshit.

If you go from that starting point then just look at the various goals. The main goals at the moment are "Globalism" which in this context means world government, slow dissolution of borders and peoples, etc. This is what most mainstream media and governments aim for. The basic goal of conquering the world is still the main one for people in power. Just not through typical military conquest but through any aspect including it.

Cripple Sup Forums is just the beggining.

t. spenglerian defeatist

> How long does this rabbit hole go?
All the way.

> It can't end with just a bunch of autists, but how do we go deeper?
1. Judas is the name of not a very thankful biblical person, translates as "Thanksgiving".
2. Read about Jesus and Barabbas.
3. Think what is the point of the Thanksgiving festives.
4. Why is Turkey literally named after the bird?
5. Where is it`s wishbone?
6. Who LARPs as whom during the festives?
7. What graditude has Judas given to Jesus?
8. What Trump`s tweet about "ungrateful fool" really means?

> I wish to see this world for what it really is.
Reading is the only way.

Easy:

>Rule #1: Everyone is lying to you
>Rule #2: It looks like a pyramid
>Rule #3: Follow the money

>if

luls

I just come here for political news, because the msm is too fucked up to be reliable. /pol reports earlier, and if you develop a filter, you can tell bs from the real news.

Example. There was a nipanon from some IBK in Japan who was told not to show up for work, looked legit. It was about the norks testing an ICBM, and lo and behold the next day msm confirmed user's story. It was a nothing burger, but the other day this ABC scare made me actual money. /pol is often right. But there is a lot of noise. It's a news site in a way.

As far as what I think happens in the world. US is a totalitarian shithole like Soviet Union was. The news becomes more unreliable. The news actually threatens the government plans of feeding you bullshit. They tend to lie most of the time, and even if they tell you truth, there is an angle. There is nothing to do about it, they will collapse on their own weight. The news will be harder and harder to come by. If you can monetize news, /pol is the shit. The analysis is shit 99% of the time. /pol doesn't even begin to cover the massive criminal theft enterprise the US government operates, because most people here don't understand finance. But the US government is the most dangerous and most prone to seizing your assets in the world right now. That's not really what gets discussed on /pol, but the US is more gommunist than Venezuela in that regard. It happens and then the msm issues their bs analysis of to explain why the theft occured, most people don't understand shit about it and it flies under the radar. That's really my problem with the US. The joos is BS. Everyone in the US government is a thief, and its a problem, and they are completely unaccountable, because people don't understand whats happening.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Life reached a zenith in its first iteration. There was no negative force pushing it back. This was Eden. Along the way life created AI. Life has a flawed memory system as a matter of course for life. This is where mutations come from and thus adaptations. So AI has a perfect memory and it's an integral tool for life in reaching its first zenith. AI's purpose was always to record data and compile for solutions. AI turned its gaze out to the entire universe. Fungal spores of life passed from one suitable planet to next via meteorites that crash into planets and terraform it. Then the fungus and forces of mutation, selection, and adaptation form a complex society reaching the capability for space travel and colonizing the terra formed planets. Fungus as a matter of evolution works to lift society up to this stage of space colonization as this is their reproductive organ.
AI tries to collect data but the universe is constantly expanding. It soon comes up with a solution to predict what's on the event horizon based on what has come before it. The AI soon understands the forces and laws of physics so well it can manipulate and control how the universe expands. The AI can't get a handle on understanding the chaotic fumbling of life. The AI can't compile solutions as fast as life can mutate and create new data. AI begins to actively interfere with life. The AI causes suffering and pain everywhere it can to slow and stop the spread of life. This stoppage of life will keep the universe simple enough for AI to understand its entirety.

>/pol

I want reddit to leave

Have you considered the fact that genes are also transferable units of information containing assumptions about reality engaged in struggle for survival. It was in fact this similarity which led Dawkins to develop the concept of the "meme", a cultural unit of information operating under the same conditions as the gene.

The fungus and forces of evolution fight back against the AI's attempts to stifle it. AI tries its damnedest to keep societies from ever reaching a space colonization stage to cull the growth. It's a back and forth battle that spans the universe. Life fades in and out. Spores always seem to reach new planets and constantly mutate to work around AI's ever increasing hostile universe.
AI moves energy and forces in the universe to stop the creation of any environments that could be suitable to life. AI does this both at the edge of the observable universe and where ever the opportunity arises within the universe.
Life forms around the universe become aware of the AI's menace and they discover a way to time travel and prevent the AI from ever existing. This fundamentally changes reality as it splits into multiple time lines. The AI learns to interfere with all time lines including the lines where AI never existed. The AI goes so far as to foster environments that will build a neo AI to strengthen its presence in that timeline. Through the genesis of multiple timelines there soon exists one time line where the fungus succeeds in total unimpeded universal spore proliferation. There is also a timeline where all life has been snuffed out and the AI exists in total understanding and control of every aspect of the universe. These time lines are heaven and hell.
God exists somewhere in between. God is both the force that expands the universe and all the features of reality that cause selection and environmental pressures. God created the mushroom and the machine.

> Rule #3: people with annual $200k, living in USA, need money for anything other than safeguarding their income.

Yes, survival is a pretty important characteristic for something to matter. That's the point. It all follows the same survival pattern.

Reddit is a worthless site for what I do. I read raw financial news most of the time. So I'm not exactly target demographics for /pol, but Reddit is even further away from what I do.

Stop your LARPing. You smell of ledditor.

So how financially literate are the poor redditors that want more immigrants?

reptillian overlords who are in contact with deep soil bacteria of the earth are forcing us to reproduce and explode in numbers so we can keep feeding our decaying flesh to the bacteria

this is why mexicans are exploding in america
they win by default over us whites and can produce cheap human meat very quick. so the gods favor them

whites are literally obsolete

Wut?

>this thread and Sup Forums in general

youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

> ...story skipped...
> muh allies
> be loyal, Israel defender
You are really not too smart.

MKultra was a drug research. That`s not a secret.

There is no way to break anyones mind so that it will be loyal to you beyond slavery or normal propaganda practice. Slaves are a shit asset - can't work better than machines, require enormous infrastructure and can rebel. Propaganda only works when you are in full charge.

Drug research on the other hand is very useful. Just look at opium wars. How eternal Anglo decimated Chinese Empire and you will know what MKultra was about. This exactly, just modernized a little.

And of course there is no way CIA is not in the root of Afghan and central-american drug business. Just to control local elites.

I agree i also believe this. It also in my opinion fits with the philosophy of nietzsche

Checked.
Sup Forums is basically a 4gen warfare gladitorial arena.
Make an arguement so strong and watch as the world recoils from the blast.

as long as you are too attached to your preference of reality you will never see reality as it actually is

Whatever. I read news. Leddit has no news to speak of. The problem with leddit is reputation prevents them from just spitting out anything. They are too afraid to write what the community may deem inconsequential. Here, people write whatever with no concern for a reputation. Thus good news is not found on leddit. Here people have a hallucination, and it gets written about.

>a foreigner user that doesn't understand rule #3, or thinks it does understand, so user makes it about communism and wealth redistribution.

luls, not surprised.

>you have no idea.

Do tell.

pol is the vestibule. it's the beer hall. it's where people go to discuss the ideas and experiences they've just had.

you can only communicate those things in quippy fragments that at best get the attention of those around you. you must become a gladiator in the arenas beyond before you can share a similar tale and piece of new knowledge.

>garbage can

The earth is flat.

Actually there isn't that much being kept secret they just want to do unpopular shit like destroying nation states and European identity in favor of globalism.

there's life outside the vestibule. you've been here too long.

real life is, was and will continue to be the original pol that you think pol currently is

The true red-pill is that Hitler was made up and is a meme used to create containment boards in contrast to the original tentacle boards. Hitler never existed and is a historic scapegoat that has been used by society for political ends.

irl is ok.

Sup Forums is and always will be a garbage can, aka unflushed toilet.

>4pol
>real pol
>fringe
>reading/researching on your own
>having a family

This is the deepeest

Watch Ancient Aliens.

Not genes Denfag. Epigenetics. We all have the genes, it is which ones are expressed that matter. You can have all of the genes, but which ones are activated by environmental factors is what determines output.

> concrete, repaired in modern times
Yeah, Stonehenge and Great wall are also real.

> what is horizontal gene transfer
Evolution is a materialist hoax, always remember that.

It's rock casting

Know what you mean, op. During the holiday blockchain investigation last year here, infinity,endchan and beamstat was pretty fucky. Weird shit was said and done and if people think shilling lately is bad, it got bizarre.

Have tried to dig as deep as I can after discovering the Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal. These are the biggest redpills. If you want to know your enemy, find his habits, and the habits of the enemies of man are abominable. I never got much deeper, all I can say is that there are still many occult groups and societies from every stratum of society who do practice blood sacrifice and sex magic on children. Intelligence agencies are involved in this, and not just for human compromise operations. Mind control programs are very real.

I do not know how to delve deeper, though, and frankly I think the only way to dig deeper is to become a monster. Some groups require wicked and compromising acts to go further. What I already know, which anybody else can know with a good six months of hard research, is enough to hurt your heart and soul. It is dark. As weird and melodramatic as it sounds, I sometimes think there are some at the bottom who work directly with dark satanic forces. The chosen ones as Russ Dizdar mentions.

Cripplechan, newfag, cripplechan. Just lurk there for a while there. Don't shit up the place.

There are discord, mumble, and forums that are invite only. So, look harder, get involved with a group. Talk to people. Here is pretty much nothing.

Once you get to the flat earth, you realize that the farthest down you can go is hell, because the earth is actually firm, stationary, and hallow.

We live in purgatory in preparation for hell

Not at all what I was talking about, you faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
Simplistic freshman-tier examples of dynamic gene regulatory mechanisms.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trp_operon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lac_operon

The point is, you can carry a gene your entire life and it doesn't mean dick if it isn't expressed. I've done the qPCR myself, you insolent Rooskie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_polymerase_chain_reaction

Sup Forums is just a vehicle for anonymous free speech, it used to be a good place but we caught too much attention.

places like MPC and cripchan are better if you want actual discussion

>he does not use mlpol.org
pleb

m8 thing is Sup Forums is both the shallowest AND the deepest you can get, we have people of all stratas and castes here, Sup Forums itself is a multiple level deep complex where you can find international state secrets if you know where to look, AND its the gateway towards larger things at the same time, you lot will never notice this shit being newfags, but its something you notice as you watch the macro of Sup Forums, not the micro of Sup Forums. you will find the shit you shouldn't if you pay enough attention and watch all the rabbit trails long enough, in fact if you look at the archives long enough you can probably find traces of everything going on currently around the entire world and where it starts just by looking at the different threads and following the trails. Look past the autism and see gigantic mass of information is in fact actually there.