Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm keeping a list of all the male celebrities / public figures in North America fired so far as a result of sexual assault accusations in recent months.

53 names so far (several may be missing but I'll catch up soon).

Anybody care to guess what percentage of this list is Jewish?

Reminder that Jewish males make up just over 1% of the US population, so in theory even 5% would be a cause for concern.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

65%

>Israel
>Horovitz

6%?

48% (so far!)

Oy vey such anti-Semitism. After all they've been through...

Kek
Believing that bullshit of %1
Jews have been spreading like rats behind your back burgers
Get your shit together

that is just a "coincidence"
It is a witch hunt against Jewish people
You goyims will pay for this

make sure all these Kikes are on the list:
Harvey Weinstein
Bob Wienstein
Oliver Stone
James Toback
Mark Halperin
Brett Ratner
Dustin Hoffman
Michael Oreskes (not sure about this)
Steven Segal
Jeffery Tambor
Louis C.K.
Sylvester Statllone
Al Franken
Paul Rosenthal
Leon Wieseltier
Terry Richardson
Roman Polanski
David O. Russell
David Blaine
Woody Allen
Richard Dreyfus
Matthew Weiner
Adam Venit
David Corn
Bryan Singer

You probably haven’t heard of him, but Aled Jones got done for sexual assault recently and got fired from the BBC. Crime: unwanted FLIRTING over ten years ago. He did Songs of Praise and sang Walking in the Air when he was a kid. Walking in the Air is the main song in a popular British Christmas animation from the ‘80s.

Oh and todays Opera Conductor who molested a teen boy James Levine, yea, he's a kike

It has nothing to do with Jews having a disproportionate amount of power in media, boardrooms, and banking. They don't control our most important cultural institutions, that's just a racist conspiracy theory. And even if they do control everything it is because they deserve it! Each of them are hard-working intelligent individuals and didn't gain their positions by bending the law, backstabbing, and tribal nepotism.
And they certainly don't prey on non-Jews because their morals only apply to their own group.
>What percentage of the victims of seuxal assault have been Jewish ladies, btw?

don't forget Matt Lauer is a kike as well

The Beastie Boys father? No..

It's hilarious watching your own baby eat you alive.

MFW Beastie Boys was to introduce whites to rap to change culture.

is he jewish?

oh yea (((Geraldo Rivera))) groped Bette Middler lets not forget that one.

Oh and (((Murray Miller))) to

Not sure if she is to be counted as not male and not part of the recent accusations but (((Lean Dunham))) admitted to molesting her baby sister.

does (((Anthony Weiner))) belong on the list for sexting a teenage girl?

Their population is declining quickly. Most are over 50. Your country too. They have a birth rate of like 1.0 if they aren’t orthodox jews

In fact of you take out all the Jews, niggers and fags and asian fags(George Takei) there doesn't appear to be anyone left.

mfw all these sweaty hook nosed kike fucks pawing at white women

t. neet

(((James Levine)))

Hahaha no way

>Louis C.K.
If we want to be taken seriously, including 1/4 non-religious jews isn't going to help. Liberals "debunk" one name and then ignore the rest. We still have a point when eliminating the questionable ones.

and they were kikes

Sup Forums has really dropped the ball on making good infographics connecting (((them))) with the recent sexual assaults.

Jews all day everyday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_C.K.
His paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a Hungarian Jewish surgeon whose family moved to Mexico

This is straight from JEWPEDIA..... I mean they censor half of the relevant shit anyway so you know the connections are there.

95%

>including 1/4 non-religious jews isn't going to help
Even the Nazis would have ignored him.

What a unique name! I wonder what kind of vibrant background this individual has!

yea and they failed didn't they?

You fucking racist! That kind of reasoning leads to genocide!

segal???
really ?
but my action movie!

why isn´t england like 14 times on that list?

Matt Dungeon Master Lauer

It's not the full list lol. We have to start normies somewhere right?

Who would've thought the communist rock/rap band was one of (((them)))

Beastie Boys are Satanists. Hence the name. (Not sure about MCA though) there is a pic of Israel making the devil horns next to his son Ad Rock, but I cannot find it.

they were promoting sex to kids, not surprising.