What's this guy's deal?

No seriously what is his problem? How does he manage to shitpost on Trump's Twitter EVERY TIME. This dope and his brother are obviously afraid of something. I looked into him, apparently he runs a scam called IR.net, and own a couple of properties, one of which was raided by Homeland Security not too long ago. Why hasn't this guy and his shithead brother been report spammed into obscurity?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizapedia.com/people/edward-krassenstein.html
corporationwiki.com/Florida/Fort-Myers/brian-m-krassenstein-P207837.aspx
linkedin.com/in/krassenstein
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=ZVBdJDWMSKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also (((Krassenstein)))

He's just a dime a dozen twitter no lifer. Disregard.

If he's such a no lifer then why are the feds busting his properties. I can't find shit for his "website" online, and when you go onto it it's just an anti-trump blog. Who is this fucker?

Bumping for info. Some user out there HAS to know more than me about this faggot.

It's just an account.

He's either a no-lifer who hates trump so much that it's scary or he's a bot.
I see him on pretty much all of trumps tweets as the top tweets and it's usually some random generic "trump is so bad" tweet that doesn't have anything to do with what trump tweeted at all.

He's a Jew who hates whitey. That's all you need to know.

Okay fine. You got me interested. According to this, he seems to be in charge of three different businesses.
bizapedia.com/people/edward-krassenstein.html
>Anonymous You LLC
>E&B Advertising, INC
>Forum Advertising LLC
Dunno if this is significant in any way.

>Ad agencies
So this guy hires people to shitpost for him?
If only I was that rich...

bamp

>posts on pol
>doesn't understand how someone can be such an autistic no-lifer that they're able to shitpost constantly day in and day out on twitter

he cant be a real person he tweets 24/7

Everything I look up on this guy seems to be connected to a Brian M. Krassenstein (relative? alias? idk)
corporationwiki.com/Florida/Fort-Myers/brian-m-krassenstein-P207837.aspx

That's his dumbass brother.
Anything about why the feds busted down his door?

linkedin.com/in/krassenstein

Bumping for interest. Someone doxx this fucking weirdo.

He's a scammer that realized manipulating the morons that hate trump is an easy way to get rich.

Nice!
Maybe Sup Forums should spam this fucker with the sword of Damocles that hangs above his deranged little noggin

Apparently feds raided their home back in 2016.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=ZVBdJDWMSKg

he is a bot

no life

Hahaha this guy is good, he's literally playing these Twitter morons. If you haven't noticed, everything he says is something someone from this board would spout satirically.

C'mon Sup Forums you've ruined lesser people for lighter offenses... Let's get this fuck