Crunchyroll awards

>CRUNCHYROLL AWARDS

Who are you voting for? Which anime you think it's missing?

VOTE NOW FOR THE FIRST ANIME AWARDS OF THE WEST

Other urls found in this thread:

theanimeawards.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=vf__BIXzdLA
youtube.com/watch?v=26JNmvcu3WA
youtube.com/watch?v=ntMbyw0qsAk
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>theanimeawards.com/

Forgot the fucking link.

Use the catalog, fucking autist.

Commit suicide immediately.

He shouldn't post it anyway. One shitposting thread is one too many.

I like people are trying to act cool by saying the voting is stupid. Nigga you watch anime, you're already a loser, there's no point trying to impress us.

I'm writing in Bananya for all categories.

Friendly reminder that a mod works for crunchyroll.

>Kira is in Best villain
>Josuke isn't in neither Best hero or Best boy
What gives?

Re:Zero

What the fuck is this? Sage and report, everyone. OP, kill yourself.

Well?

Rakugo in all categories

Mods.

Fuck off, crunchyshit shill. Was one thread of shitposting not enough for you?

Reminder that mods are allowing these threads because they want us to fuck around with the results

t. flip flop fan

so you complain when someone makes a crunchyroll aoty thread but you dont complain about all he other Sup Forums aoty threads?

>Cellphones
>Confession
>Dimensions
>Dark Secrets
>Privacy
>Hijinks
>Feelings
>The Date
>Drama
>The Nature of Love
>Keit-Ai

No, they allow them because they are paid by Crunchyroll.

Actually, they're just incompetent.

>t.

Fuck off. Also I'm insulted you would think I like well animated yuri trash.

They are asleep. Previous thread was shitposting central, they would never leave it if they saw it.

Everyone, have fun while you can.

Yeah no. That is just advertisement.
You're a shill.

What's your favorite kind of shitposting?

2hu hijack.

Lewd lolis posting

Dubs and everyone votes Yuri on Ice for best animation.

At this point, it's probably necessary that somebody bites the bullet and clicks on the illegal content report button instead of just rules-breaking.
Then insult and accuse the mods on IRC for being paid retards once they ban whoever is willing to sacrifice himself until they lift the ban.

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number

Armpussy

Actually surprised that they lifted the spam/duplicate file filter on Sup Forums.

Studio: SHAFT
Director: Akiyuki Shinbo
Writer: Gen Urobuchi
OST Composer: Yuki Kaijura
OP/ED: Kalafina

A boy (VA: Kamiya Hiroshi) falls in love with a girl (VA: Chiwa Saito).

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>Keit-Ai! Because, you know, they can communicate only through cell phones and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

I wrote in these

Anime of the Year: Sound! Euphonium 2
Best Boy: Josuke Higashikata
Best Girl: Kumiko Oumae (HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT AN OPTION)
Best Fight Scene: Josuke vs. Kira
Best Animation: Sound! Euphonium 2
Best Action: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Best Opening: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - Great Days

Hopefully some people agree with me and we can teach Crunchyroll about the REAL best anime of the year

hmm

Reminder that mods are allowing these threads because hiroshimoot is getting paid

Pretending to be retarded and standing my ground while someone argues with me

something wrong user?

>risking 1 day ban
>instead of shitposting while mods are asleep

I should've wrote in Kumiko & Reina for Best Couple too (since those Erased characters apparently aren't a real couple either) but I just voted Katsuhira & Sonozaki because they were adorable

Also should've voted Josuke for Hero of the Year but I just went with Mumei because she was pretty cool

Didn't know what to vote for Most Heartwarming Scene

Post traps Sup Forums. This is the year of the cock.

Fuck off retard

>best girl
They're literally commercializing our culture.

Is this how Indians feel everyday they see the Redskins play?

Go shitpost on /qa/, bro. There, you can even sometimes get Hiro's attention.
Keep Sup Forums clean.

EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

the fun kind

Why do people hate Crunchyroll anyways? They're pretty cool and they do a lot for the anime fandom. The fact that they consistently simulcast anime within one hour with quality subtitles, AND the majority of their catalog is available to stream for free, makes them even better than Netflix is for normies. Not to mention their forums which have hundreds of new posts every day, and their news articles which are fair and informative.

Face it, Crunchy is making anime mainstream, and it's probably a good thing.

Normalfags truly are the bane of everything fun and good.

This is the year that Jojo exploded, so you'd think CR would be all over in it in every category to promote themselves, but no. I don't get it

Okay.

>normies
>ok with streaming
>it's probably a good thing

Kill yourself, normalfag.

Reminder that Crunchyroll staff are actually patrician
youtube.com/watch?v=vf__BIXzdLA
>likes Lain
>likes Haibane Renmei
>likes New Game
>hates SAO

Crunchyroll charges money for fansubs that others created for free.

>best couple
I would've wrote in Papika and Yayaka but I can't say no to JUSTICE

Best meme Sup Forums ever made.

Yes making anime mainstream so that japs realize they can make money off westerners so they start censoring and changing the entire industry to pander to them destroying what you like about anime in the first place is a "good thing"

Fucking jews kill everything fun by trying to put pay walls behind everything even when people are doing it for free before.

Best Trunks theme
youtube.com/watch?v=26JNmvcu3WA

Best Black Goku theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ntMbyw0qsAk

Keit-ai finds a way!

Nigger, that's all Crunchyroll was from the very fucking beginning. Some random start-up fags who didn't even care about anime pretending to be into it and encouraging others to upload fansubs in order to build a userbase they could sell to investors.

Cocona and Papika are the best couple

>mods deleted the first one after it already got 500 replies
>won't delete these two at all
what did they mean by this?

Studio: Gainax
Director: Hideaki Anno
Writer: Hideaki Anno
OST Composer: Hideaki Anno

A watermelon falls in love with a truck.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with a image hash. Never minding the strange thread, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the truck he called is not the same truck he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the truck's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the watermelon's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most smug kaworu and asuka shitposts in order to equip the other with the QUALITY coding they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, TUMBLING ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the MASTER ANNO.

>getting dick ready
>nobody posting anything good

HOLY FUCKBALLS WHY THE SHIT WOULD YOU POST THAT

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Not today, get fucked.

Hey wait a second. Those aren't dubs. Check my 3s though.

It's amazing how utterly incapable they are at making a good pre-selection for nearly all categories.

A boy (Chris Pratt) falls in love with a girl (Jennifer Lawrence).

Unable to ask her to prom, he is gifted by a random man(Morgan Freeman) with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she wants to go down on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his best friend (Seth Rogan), he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After looking on facebook, he finds out that the girl he called using his Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this planet at all. She is the girl's robotic alien counterpart (powered by Windows 10), who has fallen in love with the MC's own robotic alien self(Powered by Linux), who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, ACTION ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CGI.

Directed by Guillermo del Toro.

what fetish do you have?

Not even she could save that trainwreck of a second season.

re zero will probably win because faggots like that shit