White extinction but no strategy

It won't be long before white people are extinct. Just run the numbers of birth rates, interracial children and mass immigration and extrapolate.

But yet, there's a complete lack of strategy to counter this trend. No cohesion, no cooperation, no plan of action.

Other urls found in this thread:

bayareaintifada.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/muslim-passenger-shot-in-face-in-terrifying-russia-subway-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=SZQOslQ-c-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop calling slavs niggers, maybe they'll give you a hand.

bayareaintifada.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/muslim-passenger-shot-in-face-in-terrifying-russia-subway-attack/

The plan of action is to have White babies. More White babies = more White people.

Its not rocket science man. Have backs or your part of the problem.

I'm pretty sure that's usually just (((outsiders))) trying to divide and conquer here (as with the Italians aren't white, Americans aren't white, etc.)

When the day of conflict comes, we will hang those who try to sow discord among any of the European peoples. Unite or die.

DAE buy polish products?

I bought pic related from some slav department store. Fucking great lads.

The behavior and stupidity of white women was the main reason why I stopped being a white nationalist. Our race creates masochistic and promiscuous women, I have no more reason to defend our species anymore, although I still reject and fight against leftist or multiculturalist movements.

I've done my part bro's...

The wife & I have had 3 white children, & adopted another.

2 of the 3 have each had 3 & the adopted has had 2.

The 3rd of the 3 is doing the nesting thing, and should soon start popping em out.

>No cohesion, no cooperation, no plan of action.
half of all whites are liberals, liberals are okay with whites going extinct, in fact liberals love the idea.

so yeah. we are done

Your strategy is failing, you know that right?

> I've done my part bro's...
fuck off boomer, we're not bros.

>wanting more overpopulation
>wanting your children to live in overpopulation hell

no

what happens to the jews once everyone else are black muslims

>fuck off boomer, we're not bros.

Says the Canadian...

Gotta start thinking strategic, do you want like minded people working towards the same goal, or do you want to allow divide & conquer.

BTW parents were boomers, I am very early gen-x

Sadly even that woman probably has had a black penis between her lovely lips. It depresses me thinking about it.

Women love animals . If you'd probably show them subhumans attacking animals , they will probably change their minds

>t. Slav
You are niggers. In fact, you're worse than niggers, you look white and you give us all a bad name.

>Come on (((fellow white guys))), we should all hate white women and give up white nationalism!

You're either a kike trying to shill, or you're a little pussy-boy defeatist who shouldn't be passing on your genes anyways.
Your ancestors had to weather the ice ages for millennia, survive a plague that wiped out 2/3 of us, and beat back the hordes at the gates of Vienna in order for Western civilization to continue. I'm sorry that you're so demoralized that Hollywood has influenced many women from this generation to be promiscuous. As hard as that is to face, if our race fails it won't be because one generation of women were (((ushered))) into promiscuity, as has occurred before during some of our more vulnerable points in history. It will be because you were the first generation to proclaim you are giving up your desire to fight back and continue your race in the face of what will be nothing more than a footnote in our long history.

Have some perspective. Go take a shower—you disgust me.

Good on them for doing those things, but they WANTED to have babies. I'm not going to let myself get cucked into doing something I don't want to do. Besides, contribution to society can be about more than just getting a wife and making babies, ever heard of Tesla?

Black penises are fugly duder at least you don't have to do it lel

Ahh, isn't the world a nice place buddies ?

Can't wait to put my big cock inside one of those pretty white pussies, is going to be so sweet.

Hitler was right.

Why does it depress you? it gives me a raging erection. it's hot as fuck

There are over one billion Europeans + diaspora on this planet if you include those who are broadly Caucasian then the number rises to over two billion. We aren't going anywhere now get fucking.

i blame white woman honestly, they seem to be immune to truth

t. tyrone

this girl....she's perfect

Given the factors before mentioned, the party could be over in a matter of just a few generations.

>It won't be long before white people are extinct.

latinos are next.
Then blacks.

Jews don't like competition.

Are you a hot dutch woman who wants to come be an American and have half a dozen white babies?

Because that's about the only way this will happen. White women in the US are either gold-digging whores or just plain ol' fashion whores.

By that logic, shouldn't they start with asians?

>By that logic, shouldn't they start with asians?

Who says they didn't?

All divide and conquer

That hair style is my weakness

Does the fact that we are all one race help? I think it does.

Is that a young Sally Fields? I've always had the hots for her. Hell, I'd hit that even today.

Sure, maybe we should give up identity, culture, borders and the economy up as well.

There's almost always a negative feedback loop to all changes. The trend will slow down.

not only that, but we short guys don´t stand a chance with women, not even the fat cows want to date us, what gives?

what's so special about our spices leaf? That's just regular gulash spice.

This is probably what European Brazilians said in the 50's.

>s-surely this nice white city will last forever, r-right?

I'm sick of this fucking meme. White women are the only cohort of women in this country that voted as a majority for Trump despite constant feminist shilling (they also helped to vote Hitler into power, by the way) and they're the least likely to race mix, again despite a constant stream of Jew propaganda that's aimed specifically at them. Every ad is white woman/black man. How many ads do you see that are white man/black woman? Virtually none. The lack of a strong father-figure doesn't just effect boys; it effects girls as well. The sickness lies in the society, not in the victims that are infected by it. Our children are being raised in filth and we expect them to somehow remain clean. And anybody who doesn't call out the Jews for being the head of the snake is a fucking shill.

Like 9/10 white women who voted in our generation voted for Hillary. Millennial white women are basically fat honorary jews at this point.

>Our race
It's Jew designed culture from a century of controlling our education and media which did that.

Yeah gotta pick your battles guise.

Where we're going we don't need a plan./

>fat honorary Jews

LOL

I never understood the craze non Whites have for White women, personally I find them boring. Most of them have banged subhuman niggers. I am not White by one drop rule anyway (1/16 and light brown nipples).

Whatever you do, DON'T share pictures of Rio in th 50's and 60's before demographic shifts put whites under 50%. And definitely don't talk about it with other people.

One drop rule is an American thing for people with black blood user. It's not about how white you are, it's about how jewish you aren't.

There won't be a white exticntion for the same reason there won't a majority african population in the world. The most successful race will not die out, our numbers will dwindle to maybe 200-500 million at the lowest over the next few centuries, but eventually we (and asians) will be the dominant populations on earth and in space (in terms of the colonies).
Africans and the welfare dependant demographics in our countries have a massive weakness that they haven't come to terms with: they need us, not the other way around. The drop in overall white population will mean a drop in funding for charities, food aid and in terms of tax dollars funding for welfare state. The drop in the white population and the temporary rise in non-whites that are non-productive is an artificially produced phenomenon, and the numbers game will not be enough to offsedt natural population controls.
The reason Africa has been going through waves of famine is because of a constant boom-bust population where they over grow their carrying capacity and then foreign powers give them food and aid, then they grow again and the process repeated. What happens when there aren't white unicef donors giving money, when the economies of western europe and North America collapse? what then? Do you think the chinese will send food or money? Of course not. The time of Africans numbering a billion is going to come to an end swiftly.
And as for the welfare dependant Africans, muslims and non-whites, their days are numbered as well. Sooner or later the economy will collapse, and when this happens there won't be any cheques in the mail any more, and it won't matter if you riot and burn everything down like in ferguson, because there won't be a government to come in and fix everything anymore. Make no mistake, they will riot, they will burn things down, hell they may become roving bads of pirates overnight, but that is all temporary,
1/2

The large majority of whites have moved away from these areas and these peoples, and without a reason to have to go to these places, there also is no reason to drive food trucks, supply water, and provide electricity and heat to these places. THese non-whites may straight up band together and try to over take the cities and force the whites to give them stuff. Without government there won't be anything to stop the proper reaction to this. The day of the rope would descend on these fools, and they will remember why they shouldn't make the white man angry.
The other thing here to remember is that in a lot of our home countries we have a weapon they can't handle: winter. In case you haven't noticed, in white nations that have harsh winters you don't see the non-whites play outside very often, in fact they avoid the cold like anathema. Winter for these people could be a death sentence were the heat to 'accidentally' turn off. THe other thing here is that just as they came here may can and will leave. While the dumb ones will stay and riot and steal the smart ones without welfare will go back to their countries. Muslims on the other hand will have to be exterminated, but they're birthrates will drop dramatically when the welfare stops so they won't last long.
All in all we are in for at least 3 decades of strife. There will be a lot of dead, and most of those will be non-white. For a century or more the dominant world powers will be Chinese and Indian, and muslims worldwide will be a significant problem. THe maktle of pushing humanity forward in the sciences is being furthered by the asians thankfully so mankinds ascendance to space will be inevitable, and we will still be a major part in that even during our age of strife, but for the coming decades we are in for trouble, and we must prepare for the hard times.
2/2

>and the numbers game will not be enough to offsedt natural population controls
Man, that's gonna be horrific.

>Just run the numbers..
I have run the numbers. 1 man produced 500 billion sperm in his lifetime. That's plaenty to impregnante the entire world.
now all we have to do is selectively breed ourselves into super humans with super intelligence, and then everyone will want our sperm. I actually don't care about skin color or race, only intelligence, btw.

Even Priam of Troy was descended from Zerah. No lasting civilization on this planet predates the Jews.

It is always weird seeing movies from the 50s and 60s or even cartoons like Lupin the 3rd where the protagonists go to various countries around the world that are considered nice or even luxurious back then, yet today they are brown hellholes.

>and they will remember why they shouldn't make the white man angry

Like this?

white people overwhelmingly prefer to have kids who look like them. the waiting list for white orphans is insane - they just aren't to be had in the US, and even eastern europe has trouble keeping up with american demand for white babbys

white people aren't going anywhere

What the fuck are you talking about? Priam th mythological figure, who had his name changed to Priam by a Greek god?

The zog circle jerk of self importance never ceases to amaze.

Pretty. 9/10 would smooch

there is in fact a plan
we need slight adjustments to it because of new circumstances and the fact that the enemy has read our book.
one change is we can't have a central leader untill we can protect him or else the kikes will murder him like they did rockwell.
we can however create local communities
ds already has book clubs
trs has pool parties
ironmarch exists
join one fuckers
beware any bigger movement you don't believe in because the enemy is absolutely going to try and take advantage of our power vacuum as the numbers of red pilled grow.

I know, but that's why you don't feed the birds at the park. It might suck to not feed the nice little birds at the park but when their population quadruples and no one feeds them a pile of dead birds is far more tragic. Unicef may like to post these heart string videos of Kenyans and other sub IQ africans living in squalor and famine, but should those same people have enough to eat in a generation you have many more people suffering in the next generation. Most people have never in their lives thought of it this way.

Agreed, would give her nipple swirlies

Yep.

There is no plan because this isn't something you can reverse democratically. Think about that, ruminate on it and you'll know what has to be done.

It's those radical feminists, race mixing libtards, and overly religious cuckservatives. The first two need to burn, the last group needs to stop fighting over whether one phrase in the Bible should be interpreted in one way or another while the house is burning down.

What are you doing to secure the future of Europeans and their descendants? Surely not being a race mixing traitor like Prince Harry. Have 3 or 4 white babies, vote for race realist politicians, gently red pill those in your life.

the strategy is to let it happen because fapping to degenerate white sluts allowing barbaric beasts to penetrate all of their holes just feels better than the prospect of marriage and children these days

You''re probably a shitskin trying to divide us, or you're a race traitor who actively trying to destroy your people. You are the problem

GET A GIRLFRIEND AND FUCK HER

THAT'S HOW YOU SOLVE "ETHNOCIDE" YOU INCOMPETENT PIECE OF SHIT

Why does it seem like "ethnocide" is code for "I can't get laid"

Fuck off. No one is making anyone immigrate. If they don't like the culture they can fuck off somewhere else.

Plus, if blacks and turks can be dutch than dutch isn't dutch anymore. London ceased to be British the moment they elected a muslim mayor, this disease cannot spread further.

p dope, you got a wikipedia page?

Good job
nice life

But having one kid with a girl means she can legally rob you of half your assets and then half your future income per kid so if you have a couple then you are left with no income leftover then they label you a deadbeat and take away your drivers license and other government issued papers and ability to make a income and then eventually arrest you like a literal modern day debtors prison. Not trying to demoralize y'all, this is just something I'm really freaked out about.

there is a problem with this. Western countries are allowing non-whites to have key positoins (eg. somehow libtards in Canada think trusting a brown refugee to control immigration is a good idea). So in reality what will happen is the floodgates will be opened and we will be attacked on our own soil from within. Having superior technology cannot save us from widespread combat on our own soil. Having nukes and stealth fighter jets and rail guns means jack shit if the invaders walk among us.

Marry a virgin
They're not easy to find but they're out there. Also remember it all depends on where you look.

I totally agree. It's just, you typed a quality 2 part post imo. It deserved a bump. But when I kept thinking about what those "natural population controls" that are going to offset this unnatural influx could be, I kept having some pretty horrific visions.

and that was only certain southern states
others were ok with 1/4 or 1/2

Gods coming

He's just giving them chances to be sure they want regret rather than happiness

You will know it when you see it

Just be patient and know that God has been awoken and he will either fix things peacefully or allow them to earn annihilation

Checked and redoubled

i hope my race does go extinct so i don't have to hear any more of this pathetic whining. whites have always btfo superior numbers of shitskins and always will. worrying about numbers makes you look like a pussy. i'll go to war with nigeria by myself because fuck those niggers, they can't even hold a gun properly without looking retarded.

I wouldn't worry about race mixers as much, and in the long run (I'm talking millenia long here) the odd bit of race mixing isn't going to tank the white race, and in terms of genes ours becoming more common to theirs will over time mean our geno-group being more dominant. White genes just tend to be a bag overall good things that generally improve anything they're added to. Evolutionary speaking this would lead to us becoming the more dominant group. As well the current situation of demographics is a result of altruistism, welfare and foolishness. This is temporary, as I stated hyere and the numbers in terms of percentages are going to return to pre-1920
levels.
Race mixers account for maybe 2-5% of whites. It can be as high as 20% but that's not apocalyptic either. Race mixers aren't really the main issue, the question is why the average white women that gets with a white man isn't having one or two kids. So if you can further the fight against feminism and non-traditionalist ideas in the culture, but on a personal level, get a gf, red pill her, make her a wife and have some kids.
Pretty much.
>EEEEEE white race is dying out oh jeeeezz
>WhAt Me HaVe A Gf aNd KiDs I CaNt CuZ FemeNiSms

I think that's why becoming "prefatory men" as Nietzsche called them is essential work for us. I think much of what Evola says is perfect for us, but a certain degree of political realism and self-preparedness for crisis is essential. And in our circumstance of being Europeans in North America, we have much to prepare for. Forming cliques is proving to be the only viable way forward. Not for political violence or even for political activism perhaps, but simply being prepared for when we face inevitable existential threat, which is fairly certain at this point. And this also provides us a way out of the atomization of our countries.

I've already sleept with a number of girls trying to get them but they all said they didnt want be in a relationship they wanted to be free while they are young and settle down in their later 20s. I am like 6'3 so I guess thats why they only wanted to fuck. So anyways I finally tried online and met a nice traditional girl from eastern europe and she actually knew how to cook and clean and wanted to get married which was amazing because I've never met a girl like that before because burger girls had no skills couldnt even microwave and had dirty messy rooms and so on. Well anyways after awhile she got unhappy whenever I would relax, she would say "why dont you work on your business" I called her out on it and she said because she knew I had a interest in being a entrepreneur and she only wanted me to be happy. Well after a couple years that wasn't panning out she was like "Im not getting any younger" and told me she wanted a divorce. So I'm not inexperienced, I've experienced first hand what they are like. Don't tell me the meme about going to church because I grew up in a church thats so conservative the girls dont cut their hair and I know that they would never ever be allowed to marry a divorced man. I would agree with you, my ex wasnt a virgin, and I guess if I where to take another chance it would definitely have to be with a virgin because I'm now been made aware of those pairbonding statistics and partner correlation to chances of divorce statistics. But nowadays there are no girls around my age that remain virgins. And dont tell me about going younger because there is a extremely strong over reacting stigma against age gaps around here I have seen that shaming first hand too, but I guess I would have to try going to some place else that doesnt have such a strong stigma against that but not sure where.

The war in the west will be started over dogs. Not even exaggerating. Muslims and chinks hate dogs.

>It won't be long before white people are extinct
Really. There is still 1.1 BILLION of us. I don't think were going anywhere anytime soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZQOslQ-c-4

That problem is also temporary. Non-whites being placed in positions they didn't earn has it's own consequences, and in Canada here the announcement of taking in 1 million immigrants in 3 years didn't get received positively. The next election is going to a whiplash, and immigration is going to become an issue very fast. A 'diverse and gender equal' cabinet that Trudeau did will not be repeated again as people will compare it to what Trudeau did. It's kind of like what happens with affirmative action, every non white hired is suspected of being incompetent and assumed as such.
Also, at the end of the day, as I outlined, these people coming here, what happens when they can't jobs because the whites are sick of seeing non-whites in the cities? What happens when there is no welfare state to get gibs from and no easy government jobs to get, well, they aren't going to coming here now are they?

I know.

There's 900k of us. That 1.1 number includes hispanics. "White" hispanics.

It's just harmless banter. Nobody with a pair of good eyes can deny that slavs are white.

>in white nations that have harsh winters you don't see the non-whites play outside very often, in fact they avoid the cold like anathema
this, absolutely this
i went outside for the first time in a few weeks on a rainy 10 degree windy day and was damn near the only person going for a walk because of the weather. i saw only 2 other people, both indians, completely bundled up in what was basically "deep winter" clothing of absurdly thick jackets and full hoods

i was in jeans, a sweater, and a polyester utility vest with a light cap
> started to sweat halfway through, had to open my vest

"Lupe steal like Lupin' the 3rd"

These.

Based Leaf! There IS hope! (capped)

A facet of population replacement I rarely see explored is the inherent detriment that any form of welfare has on the host population.

Welfare incentivizes non-productive immigrants to come over productive ones. A hard working immigrant will come if there are good job opportunities and will have to compete on equal ground with the host population, who have home advantage, in gaining capital to support themselves, family and immigrant community, this basic ecconomic force has for millennia protected ethnicities in relatively stable civilisations.
With welfare, those who come can very easily default onto the taxpayers wallet. Welfare incentivises and accommodates immigrants to have more children as it greatly reduces the consequences of decreased quality of life, survivability, etc which would have passively incentivised them to be more responsible and to have stayed within the safety of their own homogeneous community to look after them.
Instead, for every child a migrant has and is supported by welfare, that is one less child a white family can reasonably support without themselves going on welfare. With open borders, immigrants looking for a better life will find restrictions to their living style as they can simply join an effectively state funded commune of their fellow immigrants and reap the benefits from the host population.

Furthermore, ignoring the malignant effects welfare has on any population, you cannot only give it to the host population. Political parties will want to bribe constituents with more and more privileges to compete against each other, and so minority privileges will always infect any governments legislature in an attempt to import more support.
When Roman citizenship was given to all Imperial subjects, the city of Rome was flooded by non Romans who were drawn to the city by the bread and wine doll every citizen received, this eventually lead to huge ethnic schisms in the republic and destroyed any sort of Roman identity.

Its just statistics dude. You're acting like every single white person was polled and they all said they don't want to have kids. You realize that even if whites race mix, the kid ends up a lighter skin tone and than when that person beds another lighter skin tone. It just keeps getting lighter. You need to calm down