This is the best thing that's happened to Antifa in a long long time

Thanks walmart! wouldn't it be great if us "antifa" left some comments to show our appreciation for making a shirt that saves our mothers time and makes being fashionably rebellious so much easier?? I love walmart! Child labor, shmild labor!

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Antifa-The-Anti-Fascist-Handbook/55960463
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/30/567503989/walmart-pulls-t-shirts-that-hint-at-lynching-journalists
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/30/567503989/walmart-pulls-t-shirts-that-hint-at-lynching-journalists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you put the link for this? I am on the walmart website and I cannot find it.

Bwahahahaha!!! How can these faggots not see they are simply useful idiots for the globalist ruling class?

the obvious corporate domain dot com slash ip/Anti-Fa-Rock-Style-White-Font-Men-s-Black-Sweatshirt/660485792

that image goes in the stash lol. accurate as fuck

there's already a post goin around by a butthurt leftie about this shirt trying to get people to comment their complaints, but i think we can do much better than his little crowd before it goes viral

FB dots coms /stephen.mcnallen/posts/10211697108357302

This is just too good not to fuck with

Make sure to order your anti-fascist handbook to go with it.

walmart.com/ip/Antifa-The-Anti-Fascist-Handbook/55960463

like if u cry evry tiem

Do they sell em in the B&M stores so I can have a Big Mac while I plan the revolution?

kek

because no one can seize the means of production on an empty tummy

xD

Shit yeah, smash the patriarchy, and a delicious McRib..back for a limited time!

KEK

CUZ I'M BACK AND BLACK

Antifa violently attacked a kekistani at the Harvard coop bookstore in Cambridge massachusetts

epic

>"caught some hands"
fucking wew lads

>buying your revolutionary gear from walmart top kek

Gosh I hope the question i sent posts soon, I needed to know it comes in a super skinny size. I want the girls to notice my ribs

Walmart autogenerates stuff on their website. They have a contract with red bubble. I bet Sup Forums could trick them into selling a nazi shirt if they tried.

Next level.

He needs plastic surgery on his face he is still at the hospital now.
The police need to question North shore antifa organiser Anthony Burnham

Gonna buy one and silk screen a letter "g" at the end.

We need to do it
Upload the whole tightrope records catalogue on to Walmarts site

Eye for an eye, I say.

They cancelled them.. They were only selling them in US. If you can get your hands on some you should for the lulz and also u might be able to resell them for a lot. I wouldve bought some if I could

ebay or overstock perhaps

lol

keep fighting the good fight against your fellow college students. fret for your pronouns! fret for your bathrooms! and above all keep bike locking people who are in precisely the same sort of economic fix you'd be in, if you didn't have a trust fund to fall back on, and with whose cooperation you just might have a chance to repel the plutocrats

meanwhile the folks who blackmailed their republican puppets into passing the tax reform bill thank you, not only leaving them alone to subvert the republic, but for actually running interference for them

may your ilk eagerly accept wal marts token of appreciation for you

Anthony Burnham of Gloucester massachusetts needs to be investigated by the police.

Does anyone remember this from like 2 weeks ago

are they actually gonna question them? or is left wing political corruption winning again

Make it so

yes, cause nothing screams "fuck capitalism" like being sold at walmart

Hey yall, be sure to "Yes" vote the best reviews on the shirt. Im definitely putting in a yes for the one mentioning room for a bike lock, lol..

Suck an aids infected dick, commie tranny nigger. You are a low information group-think retard, and will be dealt with sooner than later.

Submit it to the "anonymous tips" line. The police actually do take that shit seriously.

I don't know Massachusetts state police can subpoena both the North shore antifa kike book page and WordPress site if they wanted to.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/30/567503989/walmart-pulls-t-shirts-that-hint-at-lynching-journalists

>As RTDNA said, the shirt was being sold by Walmart with a company called Teespring acting as a third-party seller. The retailer removed the shirt within one day of being notified.

so.... we just need to get it on teespring?

Time for archive
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/11/30/567503989/walmart-pulls-t-shirts-that-hint-at-lynching-journalists

"Falls apart after one tumble and bleeds easily" is easily the best comment I see so far. KEK

Anthony Burnham should be questioned also the IP addresses that access the North shore antifa pages should be traced.

>stooping to their level

hard to bash the fash without my fuckin SEISCHWAN SAUCE WUBBA DUBBA DUBB BUBB

>when your "revolution" gets monetized by globalist corporations

must suck to be a commie t bh

based NordBot!!

No, it's not quite that simple. Teespring has this weird selection process so that they don't actually put on the original or the best selling one. I have some really good selling shirts on Teespring but the way shittier ripoffs somehow made it to walmart.com, despite me contacting them about a dozen times asking them to put my shit on there. I have no idea their selection process or how it works and they won't say it outright. It's fucking infuriating, because there's literally hundreds of ripoffs of one of my designs that's really popular right now, and it just gets stolen by Indonesians, Vietnamese, and anyone else because there's no repercussions. It's on Teespring and Redbubble and huge on both but the shitty ripoff makes it to walmart.

Teespring also shut down those guys selling the rainbow swastikas not long ago either. You won't get a Nazi shirt on walmart. My guess is one of the people who approved the Antifa one on Teespring either didn't know what it was, thinks antifa are just what cnn tells them, or is an antifa supporter.

Good luck if you want to try, though.

lel. first time i'm seeing it but lel.

Cafe press is another vendor.

"Its OK to be White" may be inoffensive enough.

haha, that one's the classic.

don't own any masks. or bike locks either. hate totalitarians of any creed - but I hate the hypocrisy of antifa especially, because while you and your ilk are a dead end and pose no credible threat towards truth, justice and the american way, the socjus tools of the corporations/ultra wealthy elite very well may

its [current year], i'd never count on anything being inoffensive. It's okay to be white is the best anyway, offensive or not. I'd probably buy one, but id make it myself

"you and your ilk" laugh. Tell me more about the anonymous person and his ilk because he said a slur.

Oh, don't get me wrong, you guys could get tons of different funny shirts up on quite a few sites. Most of these sites would shut down an actual swastika shirt but you can put up shirts that say "Everything's going to be alt-right" and such. Redbubble has the best analytics, though, for getting onto Google shopping if you want to go that route, because you probably won't make it to walmart or amazon.

I really, really wanted to use my shops and reach to sell "It's OK to be white" shirts because I could use the money but I didn't want to be an opportunistic asshat like Milo and other people did.

Cafepress is ok but I like Redbubble or Teespring. It depends on if you're going to actually sell the shirts to each other or not. You'll need purchases to get views and to move it up the pages. Teespring is nice because the base price is like $8.50 for a one-sided t-shirt if you're just looking to sell alot.

Funnily enough, pricing shirts down to the low just activates people's "wow that must be really shitty if it's $9" mentality and they won't buy it.

I've got hundreds of designs online on various accounts and like 7 different sites if you have any questions.

haha, yeah this is a theme my review revolved around. It hasnt posted yet unfortunately

I love how fascist it looks

just needs 2 'S'

take a guess, half wit. how is it that I have more faith in your pattern recognition skills than you do?

Born to roam

You guys would really be surprised at the shit people buy. I have the 'fuck it, put it online and see if someone buys it' mentality. I'll upload 15 different designs in one night just watching movies to these sites on any sort of topic, political or not. Sometimes they'll sell a few, sometimes a hundred and then sometimes months later you get a notification someone bought 5 of one shirt you forgot you even did and you made $20.

>ANTISFA

Because low IQ = high opinion of oneself. Because Dunning Kruger is a thing.

So you upload designs and companies cut you a percentage? Sounds pretty sweet

honestly it sounds like a fun biz

This is dangerou for normies because we hunt and hurt antifas off grid. Anyone wearing this is fair game.

so I was stupid to have faith in your pattern recognition skills? brilliant comeback

I wish that was more true than it is.

Do you just go with popular things in culture, or do original designs? How does copywrite laws work with that? If you work through a distributor, can you suggest one or a couple?

not in the case of normies tho of course

We are coming to berkley in 5 weeks now.

That makes me truly sad.

christ... this is what happens when cucks rule the world. The crazy women take over the asylum and cut off their balls. #patriarchynow #makeamericaoppresswomenagain #MAOwA lol

Yeah, depending on the site and what price you want to set you get between $4-12 a shirt, different prices for mugs, whatever. It can be hard to get into for uncreative fucks like me. I had to learn graphic design and go through a long process of failure, including so many nights where my wife and the kids would wake up and I'm still jacked up on caffeine, before I even made a sale. I never even told my friends or family I was doing it because I didn't want to be that annoying fucker always selling shit to his friends.

It's nice. Super relaxing, you get the feeling of creating something and you make money on the side. I made about $2,300 last month and it's all passive income. I could make a lot more but lots of sellers use really dirty tricks, like photoshopping their shirts on celebrities or whatever and then trying to make it go viral.

Copyright law is actually really easy and loose. One of my designs I made for the NFL boycott has hundreds of ripoffs or close to ripoffs online right now. One really big shirt site even took my design, changed one word to a similar word, and used it. I was pissed but I looked into it and it's legal. You can't copyright an idea. Unless you're putting like Mickey Mouse on there you're fine. And nobody is going to sue you anyway. The site itself would just take it down and send you a notification. I had the NFL do that to a few of my designs that you can't find anymore because they got all butthurt but some others are still online because they don't do things like use the shield to parody the logo or say "NFL".

lol

>shows up to a protest, not only armed, but with a group of friends who are also armed
>succeeds only in getting arrested and imprisoned

>drives a charger into a group of "marxists"
>succeeds in giving a fatty a heart attack

mercy, please. I'm shaking! I'm quaking!

Thanks for the info user, and kudos to you for being an enterprising lad.

Yeah pretty inspiring

Np. It's pretty fun but don't go into it expecting to sell much right away. I probably put 1,300 hours in before I started making any sort of money.

Thanks. It was all hard work and a bit of a luck. I couldn't draw a stick figure if you asked me to.

WOAH! Attack helicopter, thats SOOO funny XD.

Oh, sorry, I just noticed you mentioned distributors. You can go with all of them if you want. You retain the copyright to your designs. You can have the same design on Spreadshirt, Teespring, Redbubble, etc...

I'd recommend Redbubble and Teespring. Redbubble has really good analytics for getting things that are selling well, or even getting a lot of views, straight onto Google shopping. Teespring has huge margins but I've never had as much luck on there. The same design will sell way better on Redbubble for some reason. I've tried Teepublic (don't use them, they won't even list your shirt on their marketplace), Spreadshirt (not bad, got a few sales), Zazzle (sucks) and some others.

I'd be really, really careful with buying Facebook ads. I spent $300 on Facebook ads initially. Everyone says to buy them but I don't think I've made but like 4 sales off of them. I found ways to market my stuff for free. Facebook ads are for people with real capital. You have to buy 3-4 ads for a design, run them each for 2-3 days for like $60 each, and then hope one of them sells well enough to make up the costs. Fuck that noise.

Better to find a demographic, start a Facebook page or Twitter and then build a fan base.

If you're a really good artist (which I'm not, I never win these) there's sites like Teefury or Riptapparel where they hold contests to see which designs they'll print for one day only. If your shirt wins, and the competition is really stiff there, you can make thousands in a day because they have 100s of thousands of people who watch their contests.

Quality numerals and quality info. I suck at art/design but I always have good ideas. I might try my hand at it...appreciate the info again.

Np, good luck. Oh, and get Inkscape to use with Gimp. Free distance vector program. Import/export back and forth depending on what you're doing. Inkscape can kern and do lots of things way better than Gimp. Will save you tons of time.

Antifa® is sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company, JPMorgan Chase & Co. the European Union.

Antifa: get your globalist on!

Fuckin love it. this needs to be memed

Meh, sticks and hoodies are cheap. I riot for free.

There's nothing like free advertising

Nobody pays me, therefore I do it for free. Not that complicated to grasp, even for this board.

There's nothing like free advertising.

Rarely these days, do I see a lad with your level of edge.

What am I suppose to advertise, idiot?

you should lurk more, this board is full of them.

Begone thot. If you're going to be someone's slut, at least be their ho and get paid for it.

the post of a brainless female