mobile.twitter.com/MBGANews/status/903298509222400000
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd fuck 'em both.

have to get through me first.with your penis

them skin tight tops!!! wew!
nice roman salute though cuntstubble

mmmmm on the right

Why do women purposely misspell everything?

>Police Community Support Officer
Literally just another one of those non-jobs created solely so absolutely useless women (aka the majority of them) are able to have a 'career' rather than have to make a good white family.

Much like Human Resources and middle management.

i just want someone to love me desu

Hard to say if I'd put the pink antenna thing up their arse as you say it over there, or smash those ornaments on their faces with a hard left right hook.
Why not both?

right>left

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Oh look.
Women being paid to do fucking nothing.
How unique.

Because the rules of a civilised society don't apply to them

Probably fucks Abdul on their patrol of East London. Slags.

I’d let them police the fuck out of my penis

holy fuck that's pathetic

Have they arrested themselves for offending muslims by celebrating Christmas yet?

just because women don't want to have kids with you, hun, doesn't mean you should start calling people useless.

If these women want to have jobs, then good on them. I encourage it.

Lmao my little southern Oregon town has cops driving around in Turbocharged Dodge Chargers that can go 170, and this is what you guys have?

Can't say what its like there but HR here exists to calm disgrunted employees so they don't sue the shit out the company.

Mmm-hmmm. Fuck the police, indeed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>free smells
BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Are stubby antennas considered a deadly weapon over there?

WTF UK, I mean really

Kill yourself.

I'll let the one on the right frisk me any day, under the condition that she takes that fucking clownfaceup off.

Thats the way zodiac spelled it.

Milkers

>”ELLO WOTS DIS MISS?! FOOKIN HELL”
>Sentenced to fifty anal penetrations by the local 15 year old 30 year old refugee for re-education

Apparently signal boosters

You did it, Brittan, you managed to deploy a vehicle that looks stupider than a police go-kart.

Someone have that British police gif? Not the niggas one, but the police woman getting btfo.

Mummy
I want crumpets
I want tea
put a spot of cream in there pls
no mummy more don't stop now
it's the Christmas season
I want mummys milk and I want it now

Oh yes I know what HR is supposed to do. I'm just saying that virtually everyone in it is terrible at their job, and they're almost all always women in HR.
The last HR department I worked with clocked off two hours early every Friday. They said it was okay because they worked an extra 30mins on Monday to Thursday (they didn't).
So basically if you had any internal queries at the end of Friday. "Fuck you."
Please note that this department consisted of eight women and the whole department received less than ten calls per hour.

The HR department I worked with before that had to issue me viable dates to start and end a six month internship. They told me "6th May to 6th October" and it took half an hour to explain how that was only five months.
What happened was they were counting "May, June, July, August, September, October. That's six months!"

British police are fucking pathetic lol

Tits ? YeY ^w^

Holy shit. This is fantastic.

>we're totally police girls

Holy shit Antifu!

BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they both NEEDS to be BLACKED

Entire job of hr is to be manipulative as fuck. Don't know too many men that are that level of evil.
As for that number of employees, some times the company forgets and gets manipulated into needing more staff than they really need.

The elusive Catalonian, I am so happy this board recognizes their true sovereignty unlike the rest of the world. Godspeed in your endeavors for independence. TAKE TO THE STREETS, YOU ARE ALL BEING DEPRIVED OF SELF DETERMINATION (LIBERTY) and even though you are all mostly crazy leftists I am completely with your plight (albeit if won I believe you'd be a prime example of running a society into the ground furthering my views on macro-economics and culture as a whole) nonetheless I truly do believe you have the right to determine your own destanies and should be VERY upset/seizing power with force at the thought of having your elected officials removed from office due to cessation. Even if you'd lose the war, you'd win the entire worlds support due to self determination. Refuse to live as good goys beholden to central banking, make history, don't be cucks, the world is watching!

If they are a white woman in the UK, they've been BLACKED and MOHAMMAD'D dozens of times by the time they reach puberty. It's sad but white women are addicted to black and brown men.

I've more respect for them than regular police. I was stuck on a bus in Croydon when some junkie who was being taken off the bus went mental. He stabbed a PCSO in the face, meanwhile the actual police officer with a baton and spray ran away leaving the PCSO to be rescued by us on the bus.

FUGGGG :---------D

This pic literally brings to mind the idea that he physically makes to woo-woo police siren noises with his mouth when he pulls people over

Still way hotter and classier than the Prince's mutt.

>CHRISTmassss
Do you have a link to their instagrams or whatever this is from? I think the authorities should be alerted to this insensitivity. If they're in uniform, they should not be celebrating a holiday that is not inclusive towards religious minorities. It's offensive.

indeed.
White women belongs to the Black man.

>female British cop getting raped while in uniform.webm

see

Quality BBC programming. White British bois money well spent.

who'd he pick? I'm going with either purple, or whoever the red head was.

Why aren't they wearing head scarves desu?

but it's only smellz

LMAO . MFW cultural enrichment gets there

Holy fuck, an actual qt in Britbongistan? Never thought I would see the day.

This fucking tv show...

>If the government wants to use your money to pay people for useless jobs, good on them
Eat shit

>you can openly sexually assault british cops and get away with it

Having a good night chaps?

AHAHAHAHAHA

>baton and spray
I wonder why he ran away.

I'm have a good arvo, how are you?

Finally the commie admits it.
[spoiler]Oh wait you were talking about the girls[/spoiler]

Politely requesting sauce on the Constable on the right, I notice no ring and want to offer her a greencard and a domesticated lifestyle away from the UKaliphate

Thats better than what the PCSO or any of the civvies nearby had. So much for protecting the public. The only thing that stopped the junkie was a huge Nigerian fucker than donkey punched the scumbag from behind. Even he had to be told to leave the scene or else he'd be done for assaulting the junkie.

white British police women get blacked while white British police men go out and bleach immigrants

mobile.twitter.com/MBGANews/status/903298509222400000

how did you get away with talking about christmas on a islamic country?

>run
beat intensifies.

eplain this shit?

sheep being lead to the slaughterhouse. unarmed police telling citizens to hide underneath tables in case the terrorists barge through the front doors. then one library explains the state of the UK with just one sentence.

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289/video/1

>UK Police Account
>That @name
This is fake guys. We're embarassing in many other ways but not this.

It's a British programme named "Destroy and Erode Our Own Culture" it's quite popular among the younger demographic

Some goyish program about picking a date just from their naked body. They do it for a woman looking at men or other women, and a man looking at women or other men.

I don't even fucking know where this show came from.
In that episode though, all of the girls ended up smirking or laughing at the guy because he had a two inch cock

wait this actually airs on network TV over there?

why is she throwing a nazi salute?

i guess we know now what those people in the 80s
wanted to say when they said "not all black people"

I'm a cop in the US and these fuckwits aren't police. At best, they are hall monitor level lackeys completely consumed with PC/political enforcement. By the way, I used to be a vocal supporter of arming the met police and bringing them in line with modern police forces everywhere else but by god I'm glad they aren't armed. Jesus what a shit show and disgrace considering modern law enforcement was born in London.

not enough money or manpower to go after 20k + jihadis but enough to arrest anyone critical of islam on fb, twitter etc

if your skin is brown

Yes and Bongs that don't own a TV have to pay for programs like this

>mutts actually believing this

We've hit subhuman IQ levels it seems. You people are mentally defective.

It's a reference to a popular christmas song.

> cop in America.
> luvs muh guns.
> bong bobbies are shite.

All from a mall ninja burger cop, shoot first ask later, can’t protect a lemonade stand with asking people to call him a hero. American law enforcement is an international joke. Your crime clearance levels, even for murder, are third world. And I’m saying this a a leaf that deal with the incompetence of the RCMP. Go back to your doughnuts. American cops are in no position to lecture anyone about serving or protecting. Want proof? Compare international crime rates. You lose.

Is that a piss or a deuce

Methford, right?

Me too...

the fuck is this ? how is this allowed on tv over there? is it always mix raced?

Are you the Portuguese Dima poster?

For a whale, it's either both or neither. It's revolting either way.

childbirth

Its like a real life monty python sketch

I see Spielburg has replaced their guns with walkie-talkies.

What a great picture

Could outrun & physically annihilate both. Fucking stupid

no its only if you have a tv

serious question, has anyone else noticed how thick bong gurls eyebrows are?

British police seem very easy going compared to Australian police. You'll get shit here if you even look at a cop wrong.

>what is makeup