TRUMP JUST MADE HIS LAWYER FALL ON THE KNIFE

thehill.com/homenews/administration/362967-trump-tweet-on-firing-flynn-for-lying-to-fbi-was-authored-by-trumps

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/362967-trump-tweet-on-firing-flynn-for-lying-to-fbi-was-authored-by-trumps
hooktube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/362967-trump-tweet-on-firing-flynn-for-lying-to-fbi-was-authored-by-trumps

Good, libshits BTFO. They’ll never catch him.

Tack lillebror

lol everyone is lying

Are you a bot or just an autist?

Anyone else get the nagging feeling this is all theatre? All this is doing is making people hysterical when it's really business as usual.

I've been saying this for month, yet Trumpkiddies keep calling me "HURR DURR SHILL"

Zoom out, look at the big picture
>new wars gearing up, old ones continuing
>police state growing
>wall st and fed res left alone

Just like under Obama.
All of this is kabuki theatre.
The Drumpfshits and rightwing retards are convinced that their honorable hero is under siege from evil forces, preventing him from doign what needs to be done (nice excuse for failures/betrayals). "He's fighting the deep state guise, he's gonna lock up Hilary any day now guise!"

Yet they ran this exact same vibe when Obama was president. This man, who has the power of the presidency, was painted as some kind of helpless underdog. "OMG, all conservatives are racist, they literally hate him and want to kill him because of his skin color! He's tryign to get stuff done but they're obstructing him! Don't worry though he'll stop the wars and lock up Bush and Wall St any day now! :^)"

The whole thing is a psyop, to foster division, keep people at each others throats and not paying attention to the big picture.

It's all so tiresome. Absolute worst timeline when you really think about it.

>Don't worry though he'll stop the wars and lock up Bush and Wall St any day now! :^)"
Um no.
Dems had super-majorities in both houses of congress and still didn't do that.
Trump doesn't have a super majority and is openly warring with members of his own party.
The Dems never took Obama to task.

It's like you took a basket of phrases from Sup Forums, mashed them together, and think it makes you sound like you come from round these parts.

Our favorite autist.

Please no bully Norbot!

Probably the best way out for anyone dumb enough to represent that piece of orange shit.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

They've also absolutely brilliantly got the whole country wanting war.
"All Americans are tired of war at this point" - nothign could actually be further from the truth.

They have perfectly mastered the human domain. They realized that if they had one pres / one party shilling for all the wars, and the other opposed or lukewarm, then everyone would oppose the warmongering pres/party. Bush was successful, but by the end of his term people had woken up.

So what they've done now, in a master stroke is they;ve engineered a situation where all (by all I mean both sides, obv excluding the thinking tiny minorty) Americans, both sides are thirsty for war...all they've done is they've split the wars between the two camps.

>Dumpfshits
NK, Iran

>'liberals'
Russia, Syria

So no matter whether the average person hates Drumpf or hates the Dems, they've been memed into wanting more war.
Think about it, Russia, Syria, Iran and NK, are literally all on the same side. Same axis. Yet through both MSM and the internet, they've convinced people that wanting war with one pairing vs the other pairing are completely different things.

awww ok :)

Gee, I wonder why...

>Flynn lied to me and Pence so I fired him
>REEE IMPEACH, OBSTRUCTION REEEEE
How fucking dumb are you people?

stinky fat jewish doritos frog president witch person is going to prison

Jesus Christ, how many times does the muh Russia story have to be discredited before it dies. I'm so fucking sick of hearing about it.

go lie to the fbi more

Sorry to break the illusion. There's some sort of effect for it. I can't remember what it's called but a bunch of doctors lashed out violently when they refused to start washing their hands despite the clear benefits, mainly due to the fact it was going to make them question everything they know is wrong.

>discredited
It hasn't been discredited at all, tardbar, so buckle up and suck it up.

Bullshit. Only Trump is retarded enough to make a tweet like that without thinking.

Also the fact they're now trying to damage control proves this was a huge fuck up.

Your gaslighting won't work here

OMG its the end ...
hide yo kids, hide yo wife, they be raping everybody

You're right but mistaken. War is probably the only thing that could destroy Trump's 35% base.
There's no appetite for it, nothing like in the 00s. And any false flag would need to top 9/11 by a double Tonkin.
Besides neither NK nor Iran are winnable without mass casualties.

No, he has a lot of the military siding with him, but you're right, it would need a larger scale false flag to ferment it in people's mind.

>Without mass casualties
You think the kikes care?

They think they don't want war, but they actually do. The majority of Trump's base would cheer right now if he started a new war.

And fake concern liberals would party and cry tears of joy if somehow Trump were removed, Hillary got in and declared war on Syria.

All Americans are neocons now, and they don't even know it.
The deep state is fucking brilliant. Evil but brilliant.

As for casualties, you really think the politicians give a shit as long as they can whip the people into a frenzy in support of it?
Also don't underestimate the dangerous times we live in. America may be losing its empire. It has miscalculated, is overstretched, and now Russia has called bluffs and started flexing its own muscle, in Ukraine and Syria. Follies have flipped Turkey and Philippines. But most importantly...the dollar. Everyone is getting sick of the USs shit and are turning away from the dollar. Trading amongst theirselves. Either bartering with goods or using other currency. The US empire is hinged on the dollar. If it calculates that it's gonna fall and has nothing else to lose they will lash out. With nukes. I don't see America going quietly into the ngiht, and acceptign 'former power' status like Britain, France, Spain, even Russia after the USSR fell. If they feel they're going down, they're gonna let loose.

Weak, pathetic shilling. Begone from these parts

>HURR DURR SHILL
>Don't sow doubt in my mind!
>Go away form my safe space!

Is there any doubt at this point that Trumpism is a cult?

>Two sources familiar with the tweet

I fall under that description.

lmao this is such bs

Trump sperged out without thinking things through, and his lawyer is trying to do damage control to clean up the mess

Perceptive analysis britbong.
Conflicts from Myanmar to Pakistan/ Afghanistan to Syria and Iran, are all about trying to control and thwart the Russia-China-Iran Silk Road 2.0.

President Trump just forced them to interview him. His testimony will be on the record abd will expose the deep state cabal and demo-neo-kike thus red pilling the world. firing squads imminent. treason. onigger et al, die. Commies d

>Hating kikes yet supporting Trump
Oh just like Trump's closest business associates and family members?

hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es

>i-it's just 4D chess!

neocons are cryptotrotskyite infiltrators and 95% of dems in federal office are straight-up marxist demons. it's no accident usa military has been dismantled and our society and manufacturing base has been sabotaged. president trump is redpilling ten thousand able-bodied and able-minded normies per hour. this is truly the work of the ALMIGHTY LORD. this is the threshing floor.

Because it's fucking nothing you dingus.
Are you one of those people that spread the ABC article aswell about Flynn? Fucking jackass.

Now this is some /leftypol/ bait I can respect. You really put your all into that one, I can tell!

the (((kikes))) i speak of aren't the tribe of Judah. they have renounced their birthright. there are those who have turned yo the ALMIGHTY FATHER who will know Jesus our King. you are lost and will die the second death.
---------/
Zechariah 12:10
10 “I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn."