TICK TOCK DRUMPFY

cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/trump-tweet-flynn-firing-fbi-reaction/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/trump-tweet-flynn-firing-fbi-reaction/index.html
therightscoop.com/catherine-herridge-the-fbi-had-concluded-michael-flynn-was-not-lying-to-them/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSwKEH_kWrE
youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E&t=11s
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/14/why-does-jared-kushner-still-have-a-security-clearance-215378
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive those
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/trump-tweet-flynn-firing-fbi-reaction/index.html

Andddd it didn’t take long for this new narrative to collapse.

Cool opinion piece m8. You aren't a complete faggot, no matter what your dads say.

bugman journalists have no medium to long-term memory, can't remember why Flynn was dismissed in the first place.

Nothing surprising here.

Really starting to regret voting for Xlarpf

>can't remember why Flynn was dismissed in the first place.
The news found out he was a blackmail risk from the Russians and the White House sat on that info for weeks.

[Citation needed]

daily clickbait

No they didn't. Google specifically the reasons Trump provided for Flynn's termination at the time and correlate that with Trump's most recent tweet.

What are you even talking about? You wanna give a source for that one?

LMAO, CNN really? faggot

Jake Tapper and CNN are churning Very Fake News at a higher tempo. After trying to wiggle out of using Ross's ABC story to prove CNN are not Faking Fakers, Tapper is shamelessly throwing himself in this like a pig in shit.

As with many scandals, it's not the crime that gets you, it's the cover up.

If everyone was honest from the start, this would be a giant nothing.

His dad does think he is a complete faggot. Op's mom told me last night.

Funny how the collusion case is just overemphasized xenophobic bullshit, so instead they attack people on whether or not they lied of not to protect themselves from that overemphasized xenophobic bullshit.

yawn. year old stories being rehashed.

trump is a traitor, removal from office is too lenient

>Google specifically the reasons Trump provided
The reason Trump provided was that he lied to Pence. I was giving the actual reason, but I'll play along.
>and correlate that with Trump's most recent tweet.
No mention of the FBI originally.

How is hoping someone does something you're allowed to tell them to do (but didn't tell them to do) illegal?

Are you saying people need protection from xenophobia?

No. this is not a legal issue. It's a political issue. CNN knows it. They need to churn out fake news to get more advertisers.

how blue can you stupid faggots' balls get before they just fall off?

>funny how we go after people for committing the crime of lying to law enforcement and obstruction of justice

Im getting sick of these fake happenings, when is everything going down?

>you're allowed to tell them to do
Nixon was impeached for telling feds to drop cases against his cronies. Trump isn't actually allowed to do that.

Also when your boss "hopes" you do something, and then fires you for not doing it, he wasn't "hoping" for jack shit.

So a former national security advisor facing 50 years in prison is not a legal issue?

And the person who told him? Who has had multiple congressional and FBI meetings where he swore under oath to tell the truth?

>No. this is not a legal issue.
The guilty plea would tend to speak otherwise.

Lying to the FBI isn't a political issue. It's a federal crime.

Nixon was never impeached.

As it concerns Trump, it's not a legal issue.

Well the FBI hasn't interviewed Trump yet.

Give it a few months. Dude's a pathological liar, they'll probably get him on lying about what he had for breakfast.

Cause he resigned before the shit could hit the fan. That the impeachment wasn't completed doesn't mean this exact obstruction charge wasn't at the top of the articles of impeachment.

>Nixon was impeached for telling feds to drop cases against his cronies. Trump isn't actually allowed to do that.

Comey is on record stating Trump never asked him to let it go. It was a major Trump win, and hilarious because Comey said Trump intimidates him. There’s actual video of this all over YouTube.

>Comey is on record stating Trump never asked him to let it go.
And Trump is on record stating he fired Comey over his Russia investigation.

Faces 5 years not 50. Will probably serve 0... Obstruction is not a legal reality as it concerns Trump. CNN knows this. The only point is leveraging that it's obstruction for political gain.

and impeachment is not a legal issue.

And there's still the logan act, which will have to be debated whether or not it's constitutional.

Flynn -> Kushner -> Trump. Trump told Kushner to tell Flynn to tell the Russian ambassador that the Trump admin will be much more favorable to Russia and Russian interests while Obama was still in office.

suuuuuuuure there is shilly boi

Fake news, nigger.
The FBI didn’t think Flynn was lying.
therightscoop.com/catherine-herridge-the-fbi-had-concluded-michael-flynn-was-not-lying-to-them/

he face of someone who never lied about anything ever under oath.

Ever. (I heard this on CNN so it must be true)

>i make the best liars
>i am God's greatest lie making president

Its legal science-fiction. Logan. Act will never happen. OBama did the same thing. Obama State Department is on record saying they found it normal that Trump talked to foreign leaders during the transition.

It doesn't matter what the Obama administration thinks. What matters is what the judges think, and Trump just appointed a goody two shoes ultra conservative judge who will most likely look down upon Trump getting close to Russia.

>facing 50 years in prison
Read the actual laws. What Flynn is accused of is a 6-month sentence, max.

>most likely...
Most likely you’re a faggot, faggot.

But Trump never asked Comey to let it go.
Comey was let go because of the overall handling of the Russia stuff, not for any specific thing.

Comey was asked specifically
>"Okay so do you feel that Trump was telling or officially insinuating for you to drop the charges against Flynn?"
and Comey said that no whatever insinuation was there wasn't enough for him to consider it a directive.

Lying to the FBI is a federal crime punishable by 5 years in prison.

He lied on 7 different occasions for 35 years. Then there's charges related to him not registering as a foreign agent and lying on the documents he filed to get his security clearance, those add up the other 15 years.

Then they have his son committing some crimes as well. They have Flynn by the balls and he's going to rat on Trump.

it's an easy inference to assume understand that Flynn must have said the same lie to the FBI as he did to Pence.

These people don't understand how english works.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSwKEH_kWrE

1-It matters to Judges what the OBama Administration thinks of it.
2- If it gets to the Supreme Court, Dems would lose 5-4 or 6-3 depending when it happens.
3- It will never go to Court.

elephant dung is extra stinky so when republigoyim shit their pissbeds they do lots of it and it stinks to high heaven. this should be fun. daily reminder that term limits are affirmative action for the republigoy party

>tweet in which he appears to admit to obstruction of justice
The tweet suggests no such thing.

Trump always knew Flynn was lying.
The whole point was that Trump just thought it was small potatoes and didn't care all that much about persecuting Flynn.

That's not how the law works. Won't waste my time...

zzzz

>Cause he resigned before the shit could hit the fan. That the impeachment wasn't completed

Wasn't Bill impeached though??

Did he leave office?

And you're the one saying the executive branch holds sway over judicial review and judicial decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E&t=11s

Oh Pol-lololololololololololol

>Then there's charges related to him not registering as a foreign agent and lying on the documents he filed to get his security clearance, those add up the other 15 years.

Those are never prosecuted dumbass. If they were, the entire government would be arrested for their lobby work on the side.

Dumbass.

Let's play Devil's advocate for a second, now while this might be hard for a hypocritical (((libertarian))) like yourself to understand, let's just pretend that the party affiliations for this scandal were turned around, let's pretend that it's a Democrat undergoing a scandal of this magnitude.
How would you react? What would people like yourself be doing on a daily basis on Sup Forums? Would there be general threads discussing how corrupt and evil the Democrats are for colluding with a foreign power to undermine our Democracy? Would you guys be engaging in Internet activism similar to what went down with the Hillary email scandal?

Just because you want so badly for this to be nothing, does not make it nothing. No matter what you say or do, it's significant and it's not going away. Step back, take a long look in the mirror, and try to understand this. I know it might be difficult for someone with a mental handicap such as yourself, but the truth is the truth. Your conspiracy narrative, which is oh so convenient to just get that cognitive dissonance flowing, does not hold any ground in this scenario.

>Give it a few months.
>He'll be out before the end of his first month.
Tick tock, gotta find something to actually impeach him over.

>he fired Comey over his Russia investigation.
No he said he was thinking about the russia thing when he fired him. His reasoning is that Comey couldn't find his own ass with either hand, let alone both. He was shit at his job.

You don't understand our laws as they pertain to government officials.

Best stick to your crumpet and tea laws, bong. You're out of your league.

Very well said sir. It should be a non-party issue. It's bigger than that

>let's just pretend that the party affiliations for this scandal were turned around, let's pretend that it's a Democrat undergoing a scandal of this magnitude.
It's an impossible scenario.
The Democrat Party is completely controlled (not just 98% controlled like the Republicans).
The structure of power would never allow a Democrat president to be seen as corrupt, much less be the subject of a real investigation.

Less evidence exists of pizzagate, and I imagine most of the people posting here think it's real.

OH SNAPS, ZGRDRUMPFTTS IS DONE THIS TIME.

>rat on Trump
libshits said this after manafort was arrested. stil not sure what there is to rat on.

>CNN

Flynn rats on Kushner, Kushner rats on Trump.

Manafort was just a campaign official. These people are now government officials with top secret security clearance. That means if they lie, they lie under oath, which means felonies.

This is just mental gymnastics, look at the Hillary scandal that I mentioned before for example, that still hasn't gone away, and only has because she lost the presidential race. I guarantee if she had won people would still be discussing it to this day similar to Trump's Russia ties. Or we could bring up Clinton and Benghazi which got investigated multiple times by the Republicans, yet Trump's Russia ties are just completely overlooked because Trump is a Republican.

The sad thing is this investigation should not come down to partisan politics, though it certainly has devolved into that. People have lost track, everyone, especially people on Sup Forums seem to think these scandals are things we need to choose sides over, either your a D and want the investigations to continue, or you're an R and think it's overblown and nothing. It's like politics is just one big game, where people are just cheerleading for their team no matter what they're accused of.

I mean for fuck sake, Clinton (Bill) had impeachment proceedings begun because he had an affair, not because of any of the other scandals surrounding the Clintons, yet we have to have a double standard when it comes to Trump according to most Republicans. It's just absurd, the investigation needs to go forward because people like me want to know what the fuck Trump knew and what was going on behind the scenes. Maybe he knew nothing and it was all on people like Pence and his underlings, but who the fuck knows until this shit is wrapped up and finished.

Most of you here need to learn to be critical of your politicians, ESPECIALLY those that you support, you should be even more critical of them when criticism is called for. Otherwise you're just blindly supporting someone.

The Russian narrative is a hastily fabricated excuse to explain why Hillary lost. It was picked up by the MSM. It never happened.

Don't Americans deserve death? This is blatantly stupid. Your enemies are laughing at you guys trying to start a civil war.

True, sir. I know you need evidence to presecute - obviusly - but just the actions of the people involved, all those dodgy accounts on Twitter, the insurgence of Fake News sites, Trumps feed. It's soooooooooooo blindingly obvious, it can only be trolling or willful ignorrance at this stage.

Maybe, just maybe, he was told not to mention the fbi at the time. Bringing it up before trial would be interference.

but user, the actual reason is that he got fired for helping the Russian lizard space agents take control of the trannyverse

You can keep telling yourself lies but it won't make them true, but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. Maybe Trump is innocent, maybe he knew nothing about manafort / Flynn, maybe it was Kushner / Trump Jr. that contacted the Russians. Who knows, but I know that as a citizen I sure as fuck want to know the truth, and so should you.

I was investigating the botnets on Twitter before the MSN picked it up and they at least exist. That was confirmation of fuckery before any "media spin". 100% true.

So something went on even if it wasnt exactly what we're seeing now

>contacted the Russians.
When does contact become collusion?

How do you even know it was the Russians? Because crowdstrikes report said so? Why should I believe that report when the dnc could of paid them to 1st literally anyone. The FBI has never seen those servers.

I want to find out too. It's going to be nothing concerning Trump. If anyone goes to jail for the Russia narrative, it'll be Democrats.

I personally believe it possible that Trump didn't actually KNOW he was doing wrong. He's dense enough and amoral enough and that was how he ran his businesses.

That MIGHT keep him out of prison. Dumb front man with the devils pulling the strings. He'll likely have to go away though. Keep him in for six month retire through "health reasons" or something. He can't fight it all the way down. But he's dumb enough that he might

When it comes to the DOJ employees it sure does. Once it gets to the Supreme Court, no.

Federal courts aren't actually even in the Constitution. The only court that has the ability to put the executive in check is the USSC.

Kushner doesn't have top clearance.

Wow you actually believe this.

Jesus fuck what has the media done to you people...

It is hard to do so when most of the power (where it counts) of the three branches of government is tainted by neolibs and neocons with an agenda and want Trump out. They will get him out with shit they themselves are guilty of.

As a young man in my mid teens, I was fixated with the Clinton impeachment hearings. My father was a died in the wool conservative, but I was not in my youth. I started to see it was all power games between rival factions. Fuck, even now, after all the shit I know about the Clinton's, I still think the impeachment was a circus. They were not looking to let Bill for his real crimes, only to get rid of a liability.

Same with this. If Trump is truly guilty of heinous crimes, I swear to you that you will never hear of it, he will just be impeached and kicked out for shit they all do.

I am just hoping Trump is different. After learning the truth of the Clinton's and the Bush's and the many other corrupt fucks after 9/11, I am starting to lose hope. If Trump is one of them, then the problems we all face will not be solved thru voting or running for government.

At this point you can't even have any diplomatic dialogue with russia because MUH RUSSIA

Need to work out a deal about ukraine? NO MUH RUSSIA

Need to solve the crisis in the middle east and syria?

MUH RUSSIA

This is literally becoming the driving force behind a war with russia. No compromise, no sanity.

(((They))) call you a dreamer for a reason.

except that he does

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/14/why-does-jared-kushner-still-have-a-security-clearance-215378

all senior officials in every administration have top secret security clearance, especially advisors.

Can someone explain this to me? I'm genuinely confused as to why this is a big deal

Trump fired Flynn for lying to the Vice President...so obviously he knew that he lied to the FBI

Because he lied to the VP

what is the story here?

Why is this a story is what I really want to ask

Fake news for clicks. Nothing to see, move along.

>Imma brag how smart I am and how much I'm "in the know" by suggesting that I broke the law...

Thank you again MerkinLand for the Daily Shitshow.

what did he know and when did he know it.

He knew flynn lied to the FBI, he didn't fire him, he then tells comey to see his way through regarding his investigation of Flynn. Flynn then lies to Pence and it becomes public, Trump has no choice but to fire him.

Trump did not fire Flynn until it was made public that Flynn lied.

Trump telling Comey to see his way through is obstruction of justice, because Trump knew Flynn had lied to the FBI.

>Flynn then lies to Pence

So, when he lied to pence, he knew that he had lied to the FBI

So where is the story?

fyi, seeget over it.

The story is that Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI and then had a discussion with Comey telling Comey to let Flynn go, which is obstruction of justice.

Let me back up a bit, because I really genuinely am confused and want an explanation.

Trump fires Flynn for lying to the VP. What would make anyone assume that Flynn told the truth to the FBI but lied to the VP? It was a known fact at that point that he lied to the VP.

What I'm about to ask sounds really silly, but I want to be as clear as possible so I can get a detailed explanation from someone. Is the story that everyone thought that Flynn lied to the VP and then later told the truth to the FBI?

And now everyone is upset because it turns out they were under this assumption that he told the truth to the FBI but now it is apparent that he lied to the FBI?

Because it seems like Trump is just assuming that everyone already knew Flynn lied to the FBI

Collusion-->Obstruction of Justice-->???
Where do they go after obstruction fails?

Aaaaaand thats one of the reasons why he fired him, nice try shill. Now An hero.

This is so fucking stupid I can't even wrap my head around it

People didn't know exactly if Flynn lied to the FBI because there was no charges then.

What people did know for sure is that Flynn lied to Pence and Trump fired him for it.

The FBI doesn't make it a habit to comment on current investigations, especially when it deals with suspects breaking laws.

Give em a break. Almost 12 months down the Russia rabbit hole and they're reduced to parsing tweets to save face.
Just sit back and laugh at them (and occasionally remind them that they once dreamed of pee-pee tapes).