500 page bill dropped on senators a few hours before vote

>500 page bill dropped on senators a few hours before vote
>No time to read, shitload of edits and amendments for donors.
>1-1.5 Trillion to be added to deficit.
>To be paid by cutting Social Security and Medicare
>Steals from working class to give to rich coprorations

B-But the wealth will trickle down, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go Reddit elsewhere you faggot

>To be paid by cutting Social Security and Medicare
Fucking awesome! shit it could say Mccain gets to punch me in the dick and I'd still support it.

It's funny watching these Keynesian fags pretend like they don't understand.
More money in the economy is a good thing. A more business friendly environment allows for growth.
A government sucking up the money and giving it to welfare queens and niggers for some bling doesn't do a thing.

>shit it could say Mccain gets to punch me in the dick
That's when you'd need Medicare though.

THIS.

The idea that taxing people is going to somehow make everyone equal is literal retardation. What people are pissed at is working for companies where one person makes 500 million and everybody else makes less than 100,000. Guess what: Taxation doesn't fix that. If you don't want to work for that kind of a company - then don't! Make one of your own. IF you think some of these companies are defrauding people or acting in other unfair ways, then go after them. Taxing the people at the top only creates more power for the government and an elite class that dispense it's power. It's a way for the elites to consolidate their power between the economy and military.

You mean I could keep my money instead of paying for Medicare when I see a doctor once a year and paying for Social Security for trash boomers who ruined our country?

What's the bad part?

>muh deficit
You realize that the tax bill removes SALT deduction so now the government isnt hemorrhaging money and can actually afford these tax cuts, right?
This is the "waste, fraud, and abuse" that Trump was referring to. California was bleeding the country dry so they could fund their retarded programs.

>More money in the economy is a good thing. A more business friendly environment allows for growth.
I agree in general, but there is no guarantee the businesses will invest in their workers and creating jobs. In fact, most have said they are pretty much just going to pocket it (put it in static capital that helps no one)

>Tax cut
>Hurts the welfare state
Sounds like a win win.

>Medicare when I see a doctor once a year and paying for Social Security for trash boomers who ruined our country

But what about in twenty years when you develop cancer and suddenly you're shit out of luck (unless you're already rich as fuck, which I doubt if you're on Sup Forums)

The GOP are no more friends of the people than the Dems are.

With a trillion-dollar-a-year budget for war and death the US could easily pay for the tax bill changes - but neither party is willing to take even a penny from the sacred cause of killing.

I would imagine that user was referring to the vast majority of Americans being able to receive larger paychecks after tax.

>California was bleeding the country dry so they could fund their retarded programs.
California is the single largest contributor to US tax revenue. By a mile.

The morons here cheering this corporate giveaway are in for a rude awakening.

This is incorrect, they consume more in taxes than they pay in taxes.

time to secede, tired of supporting deadbeat red states, and having one Wyoming vote count same as 4 California votes

>too much regulations and regulation enforcement, that even none businesses are charged by them
>make your own businesses
Looking at the wrong problem

Can I get some of my money back for the last 8 years of Obama

The wealth trickling down is a retarded concept anyway. People are paid based on the economic value they provide to the company/market. So there is no reason tax cuts would result in those people getting raises. It would result in companies getting more capital to invest, creating more jobs, potentially higher quality jobs. If people have the skills for those higher quality jobs, then they might see an increase in pay. The corporate tax cuts also create a more competitive environment to set up businesses. There needs to be a lucrative reason for a company to start in the United States, instead of say Mexico.

hahahah they will never wake up, duh

gotta love how the gop screamed bloody murder about the deficit the entire obama presidency then mysteriously stopped giving a fuck when it came time to give themselves and their donators big tax breaks at the expense of it

poor people don't invest. market investment drives all economic groth

give poor people money and htey give it back to corporations, but it means nike gets the mone yfrom niggers instead of microsoft building plants

Nah, workers have never been more productive and they aren't getting raises

Tax cuts for most expect retards who choose to live in states where they butt fuck you with state and city taxes. Only libtards want everyone to suffer so they can pay 2k for a studio in a sanctuary City where an illegal kills their kids by driving drunk and they let her off the hook.

Good, leave so we can own you through water supply.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

I'm interested to see 2019's tax return season. Watch retailers cry about how people are not spending all of their fuck huge tax return like it's a big boy's Christmas.

>More money in the economy is a good thing
agreed, corporations need to pay their taxes so we can get some fucking money in the economy

Really i had 2 weeks to rad it...

>1.6 Trillon expected deficit without any spending cuts, over ten years.

>Obama increases entire deficit by 10.3 Trillion in eight years.

THANKS JEWS

Pol is retarded, they ignore every time this happens all corps do is share buybacks for investors, they don't spend jack on workers.

>it's okay, we're only beating you till you can't walk for a few days, after screaming about that other guy breaking your legs entirely! why are you complaining?

Let me guess, you go to a public HS.

I've worked for NPO's throwing parties on the Upper East Side. These people can live off the interest of the interest they make. They don't spend any more when you give them more. The capital gains tax is 5-15% for a reason. They just hoard the wealth while you cucks wait for a raise that simply is 'not in the best interest of the investors and shareholders'.

The only good thing about welfare queens and poorfags is that they spend the money they are given. More money for poorfags (anyone making under 300k), is more money for actually flowing through the economy.

You really think some millionaire buying an extra Monet and another house in Monaco for 90million stimulates the economy more than hunder of thousands of poorfags renovating their kitchen and eating out more often for?

Obama stole 700 B from Medicare, where where the shills then?

Businesses have tons of easy capital already. Tax cuts don't pay for themselves and welfare is 10% of the budget.

You mean like the affordable care act was pushed on us?

Trump voter here, and trickle-down economics doesn't work. It's never done anything but make the rich richer.

Companies do not hire extra workers because their taxes went down. They hire workers because there's enough work/business that it makes sense to expand.

Giving more money to CONSUMERS drives demand which causes a need for more workers.

If I run a pressure washing business and there's not even enough business to keep me busy, why would I hire an employee?

If consumers have extra cash and more people start asking for my services and I can't do it all myself, THAT'S when I would hire an employee

The money should be pushed more to the demand side, not the supply side.

>leftists actually believe trickle down is a real school of economics

> static capital
you bloody fucking idiot. Everyone with a little bit money has it invested or in a bank account. And then the bank invests money. No one is putting the money under his matress

$2-4k back in average American pockets. That is the average and based on the average/median American household. $1 Trillion OVER ~10 years, on the current $20 Trillion US debt. Deebly Goncerned. KYS fucktard.

get back to me when Trump increases the debt by 11 trillion like the nigger did

Or maybe it is because $1T over ~10 years is almost insignificant, especially with the rest of the provisions and changes. But your way plays into the retarded narrative so many want to believe. Try dropping the partisan bullshit and actually thinking for yourself.

Are you really going to try and imply the government is responsible for most economic investment? Good god, the disconnect from reality is startling.

Oh no.. my taxes are going down.. you really showed me. Now go back to l*ddit, you aren't fooling anyone.

i have to say, this is one of the better left wing memes out there (even though its still shit)

im getting a rather LARGE tax cut, i hope nothing from me ever trickles down to you unless its a dark back alley when you're on your knees calling me daddy.

Because I buy my own insurance rather than sucking the government's tits.

>democrats complain they weren't able to read the document

Every democrat will be automatically voting no, why would they need to read it?