JoJo

"He still doesn't believe Joubin is the villain" Edition

I don't get why people think it's Kaato. I can understand the child murder and plotting for fifteen years in Stone Ocean, but so far she hasn't done much to convince me she's the big bad. If anything, she's just the messenger. But we're still probably going to get a fused King Crimson either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsxXvKnuZ7s
youtube.com/watch?v=s1e3JCTsbC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Kars retard

so will he get some kind of time-related power boost, or do you think he has powers that we just don't know yet because he hasn't shown his hand, so to speak?

which one
there are 36 of them

He created the rock human race when the universe got reset, and he'll show up eventually proving it was actually a reset

Joubin's ability is the exact opposite of Gappy's. Gappy has the ability to steal properties, whereas Joubin can add properties. He added heat to things during Beetle Tendency because Araki wants us to think he has a heat power. I assume his big ability will be to add/create time.

how do you think Joubin will compare to the other villains by the end? He seems interesting so far but not really as imposing and standout as previous villains

That could be, but what is Jobin going to do about Speed King's shit range until IT JUST WORKS comes into play?

probably how this fucker is compared to the other big bads in his series

not much of a threat, pretty local, doesn't make sense, and bugs

Gappy makes me happy

The amnesiac protagonist of the eighth part of the generational saga, series, and franchise known as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, written and drawn by Hirohiko Araki, JoJolion, Josuke Higashikata, or as he is unofficially nicknamed as "Gappy" by ever-so growing fanbase of the series in order to clear differences with his mirroring yet adopted name with the protagonist of the fourth part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Diamond is Unbreakable, whom is also named Josuke Higashikata, and to also expose his most dominant feature: his Diastema, or a gap between two teeth as properly exposed within his two front incisors, has triggered a series of events within the neurological pathway inside of my brain to release an exodus of one of four main chemicals and/or neurohormones into previously acknowledge pathways: Dopamine (mainly), Oxytocin, Serotonin, and various Endorphins to travel from the hypothalamus sector of my brain and to travel from one pathway and into another sector depending on how much of the chemical is needed via intensity of the situation. This reaction from any form of the five main senses, sight, smell, hearing, taste, and touch, connecting with the fusion of Yoshikage Kira and Josefumi Kujo as a result of a foreign fruit from New Guinea, dubbed as the Roakaka, triggering an act of "Equivalent Exchange" that resulted in the two become one as one of the bodies of the original duo, Yoshikage Kira, loses both his scrotum and his life, generates a feeling of comfort, warmth, compassion, joy, and most importantly, happiness.

We still don't know what he actually wants with the grafted Rokakaka though he's bribing Dolomiti with the chance of regaining his body via fusion so he might want to fuse with somebody else, but who and why is a mystery. It hinges on where the story goes from here I guess, though I do like how different he is from what we've gotten so far in terms of main villains, ie he's a massive manchild and actually scared of the protagonist.

Joubin is gonna fuse with Jesus. The Americans mixed up Johnny and Jesus' corpses because the Rock Disease made them look similar so Jesus is still under the lone pine in Morioh, and the cause of the Wall Eyes and also the equivalent exchange phenomenon on the Higashikata property. Coincidentally, the lone pine is also where the Higashikatas have their curse transferred to a parent when they turn 11. Seeing as both Norisuke and Kaato are alive and Joubin seemingly fine, we can assume the kid Kaato killed was to transfer Joubin's curse and spare herself. Joubin would be the only one alive aside from Norisuke who knows Jesus is down there since they're the only two who've gone down there and done an exchange. Joubin being so childlike in his mannerisms might be a result of the kid who died partially fusing with him or it might be some sort of coping mechanism because your mother killing someone your age right in front of you to save herself would be pretty traumatising. Either way it seems like Joubin's motives and goals all come back to that moment at the lone pine. Something serious went down there that changed him right down to the core, and he's one of only two people alive who knows what actually goes on beneath the earth on their property.

So like, both Yasuho and Damo have mentioned offhandedly that the Wall Eyes seem like they're protecting Morioh from something that will come from the sea. Do we have ANY idea what that might be yet or will we just have to wait?

They've created Josuke to defend Morioh from the man with 2 dicks and 1 pair of testicles, Bizarro Josuke, Ekusoj

>that spoiler
How the fuck did I not catch on to this with their naming scheme?

They were created by Jesus' corpse to protect Morioh from future tsunamis. Being made into a rock caused his powers to be delayed.

So. Did anyone ever try to pull that 'shave one eyebrow' bet in real life? I sure did but that faggot didn't agree said it's a bit thick for the trivial shit we were betting on.

It was to stop Funny Valentine coming from the sea with a typhoon from Johnny's existing rotation, it stopped once Johnny died from the rockmen.

Gappy is the main villain of part 8 and the Higashikata family is the main crew.

The 17th one.

Joubin just doesn't seem 'evil' enough to be the final villain. He seems more afraid of Gappy then hateful or malicious. I imagine he would only try to kill him if he felt he was completely backed against a corner.

>Gappy about to punch Joubin
>Constantly adding time between the punch and the moment Gappy moved
>Forever stalemate

Kira was afraid of the crew finding him. Maybe this will turn into another chase? It is supposed to parallel part 4 a bit, right?

Kira was a serial killer though. Killing people-violently- doesn't bother him in the slightest. And from what we've seen, Joubin hasn't killed anyone, and looked terrified at what happened to Damo. Joubin would flee, rather then confront and kill like Damo

>people loved and raved about DiU before the anime
>all of a sudden people hate DiU post anime
>people all of a sudden rave and love Vento Aureo like it's the best part ever

Oh boy I wonder whats gonna happen next once part 5 gets animated.

The cycle continues

I've always been a DPhatefag and 5 has always been my favorite part.
desu if the opening is good then part 5 anime has already done it's job to me

It only looks that way because the only decent translation for Part 5 is finally finishing. It was always good, just crippled.

Wow, it's like contrarians are fags or something.

>>all of a sudden people hate DiU post anime

What are you talking about? Love for part 4 is strong as ever

you think they'd reuse a stand to be the final boss?
and no i don't count diego's world because he wasn't the main antagonist, just a final challenge

Can I get a reason why it seems to be an incredibly prevalent assumption that Jobin wants to fuse?
I'm not saying it's impossible, but why are people acting like he said it?

There was a slight mistranslation from the spoilers of the latest chapter before it released where people thought he was asking Dolomiti to do an exchange and not that he was just asking for help and using equivalent exchange as an incentive/bribe. I guess it just stuck. We also have no idea why Jobin wants the grafted Rokakaka yet anyway, so it's all just speculation based on the one thing we know it can do.

Originally, Jojo parts lasted for about 3 years until SBR, what happened?
SBR was just 5 volumes longer then average but it took 4 years longer.
JoJolion has also been going for more then 5 years and its only 10 volumes so far.

Was Part 5 the most consistent part in terms of art style/evolution?

Monthly release after the first year of being published

youtube.com/watch?v=gsxXvKnuZ7s

it became monthly

Gappy's already fighting and immobile stand user using his ability which is chasing Gappy down. The Dolomite fight is definitely the Highway Star fight in part 8 so we're probably at the last quarter of part 8

>Manga is read
>core audience digests & processes opinions about the events and characters
>plebs hear opinions and regurgitate opinions
>anime comes out
>brings in more plebs
>plebs regurgitate re-digested opinions of the core audience
>more plebs regurgitate & redigest crictisms to produce similar core-audience smugness

Get ready for a whole year of
>they really dropped the ball with Gio's potential
>I'm so sick of switching the main character all the time
>Gio's just like some dude, why isn't Bruno the main character
>These asspulls just get so worse, why was White Album a fucking three parter?

oops, meant to reply to

Where can I read HQ scans of Jojo?
Preferably a download.

>Danny
>the dog killed by yellow temperance
>the dog killed by death 13
>Iggy
How many dogs died in JoJo in total? I think Araki just likes killing doggos.

If you want to download the scans, you'll have to browse the websites of the scanlating teams.
If you just want to read them, Batoto has everything you need.

You're acting as though people being disappointed with Giorno and thinking Buccellati being a more interesting and effective main character is wrong.

There was that dog Angelo ate the face of too, right?

Oh, and Arnold of course.

Post your favourite Stand designs

I love Narancia!

Why is the clock man so smug and the clock horse so sad?

Narancia is so cute!

Everything about this guy is cool.
>Great design with classy bowlcut and cool colours
>Simple but versatile and awesome ability
>Used creatively and consistently well
>Awesome user

I want to go to Venice someday.

I do not like Narancia.

Give me shitpost videos pls

oh alright, thank you

I like the robotic look

Duuuuuuude, I didn't even think of that. Kars WOULD have survived the reset wouldn't he?

Well I love him.

I LOVE YOU NARANCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was glad they included him in this youtube.com/watch?v=s1e3JCTsbC8

They could have made him cuter.

>thinking 3D can match 2D

his skull and ears are not ok in that picture

He is so damn cute.

It switched to monthly after volume 5 or 6.

I don't think Araki would put a reference fight in the exact same place in the story as the fight it was referencing, but for sure we're in the second half.

He stopped killing them as off Part 4 but there was a fair few. He says he did it because killing animals makes someone more hateable but stopped doing it as he improved as a writer and found better ways to make someone despicable without going completely low brow.

They should not be making fun of him because of our love.

Everyone survives unless Pucci kills them himself, so yeah he did. But his fate was exactly the same both times so he'd still be stuck out in space. He was probably overjoyed for a brief moment after being deposited back on Earth as his senses returned only for fate to go 'NOPE YOU WENT TO SPACE BEFORE GO TO SPACE AGAIN' and shoot him away from Earth all over again.

it was at that moment
kira knew

I love how Narancia is still giving me the sex eye like he super serious even tho his whole squad laughin it up

I bet he kisses me right after this panel and they all stfu

He's like fourteen in that image

>ORA'd to hell within every inch of his body
>broken neck sound while being forcibly twisted under the tire
>skin ripped clean off
>soul torn apart limb by limb by ghost hands

He deserved every bit of it, but goddamn

FUCK YOU FUCKER
He only loves ME

More like half a second later.

Does this count?

And he's still one of the villains that got lucky in the way they died

you people are so fucking terrible and the people that enable you are a million times worse

You're one to talk, we all remember your bad fling with this guy

he isn't even a cute

Fuck you Narancia says I am perfect.
I agree about the people who enable me.
Even after I posted the real reason I post Narancia a couple of threads ago they still won't listen.

i love rohan but i've never spammed him here
that was probably some creepy fujo
at least you're self aware

So if the ambulance never killed Kira what were they going to do with him?
They couldn't arrest him like Akira because there was no evidence that the police would believe.
It didn't sound like they were planning on killing him.

Do you think Diavolo got a peaceful death where he dies in his sleep in bed at an old age surrounded by Doppio and Leaky-Eye Luca?

Even self aware cancer is cancer but maybe these fuckers realize how powerful I am now.

I dunno, don't you think DIO ended up having the least-horrific death?
>Kars: Fate worse than death
>Kira: Fate worse than death
>Diavolo: Fate worse than death
>Pucci: Fate worse than death
>Valentine: Fate worse than death
DIO's the only one who just straight-up died, all the others either lived/died eternally or got erased from existence.

They probably couldn't jail him if he can just blow it up
I'd guess the same treatment like Angelo or Teru, sealed away forever

I mean, having your knee punched so fucking hard your soul explodes sounds pretty shitty

Especially when you're otherwise fucking invincible and could take any amount of punishment

Kira just had a violent death but afterwards became a sort of ghost detective.
Not really a fate worse than death.
But the fact that he is separated from KQ makes me sad for some reason.

But there were people right there who would have saw it like firefighters and paramedics.
They were about to drag Kira off what then?
Were they going to kidnap him then take him to a secluded area to do it?

Probably
followed up by being run over by a clown car

Valentine had the choice to opt out which he did, unlike Kars and Diavolo who are in eternal torment.

Is DMQ canon? Or is it on the same boat like PHF where it might as well be canon at this point

It was actually written by Araki but it kind of undermines the symbolism of Kira's death so you can regard it however you want.

DMQ was actually written by Araki but he never said anything about it, same goes for the Rohan one-shots
its up to you if you wanna consider it canon