What is so bad about female hypergamy anyway?

Women are biologically programmed to seek out the most genetically gifted male. What's so bad about that? Do you really want more subhumans like pic related in the world? Hypergamy is eugenics in action.
>inb4 muh intelligence
Male attractiveness is positively correlated with intelligence so if anything it should raise the average IQ.

Face it you cannot come up with an argument against female hypergamy that doesn't boil down to "b-but I want pussy REEEEEE". Hypergamy exists for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Oi6gxYJqifQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=HgTjflPt3oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3469615/Blinded-beauty-Good-looking-people-seen-intelligent-views-skewed-attractiveness-halo.html
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148284
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513814001512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that you? He looks like a Kike.

mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=Oi6gxYJqifQ

youtube.com/watch?v=mo2jhHRuAkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=HgTjflPt3oQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

the weak should fear the strong

>Male attractiveness is positively correlated with intelligence so if anything it should raise the average IQ.

Citation needed. I will wait.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

it will lead to a beta uprising

and bunch of horny and angry betas is not good for society

Could you at least post the after photo?

It's self-indulgent

It's common sense. Look at whites compared to blacks.

I have 155IQ and lost my virginity in a threesome. I’ve started full on cucking lesser men and impregnating their wives and I view it literally as a eugenical duty. I’m not even in particularly good shape sex is literally my only exercise and eat on average 6 donuts, a large pizza, and a two liter of soda every day. I just applied autism and pattern recognition to women and now freely pick who I sleep with through brain power and primal charisma.

dayum
>Blinded by beauty: Good looking people are seen as more intelligent because their 'attractiveness halo' skews our views
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3469615/Blinded-beauty-Good-looking-people-seen-intelligent-views-skewed-attractiveness-halo.html

Blinded by Beauty: Attractiveness Bias and Accurate Perceptions of Academic Performance
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148284

>genetically gifted
Yeah, strongest minded, wise, dominant, and leader of the pack.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is true. However this doesn't mean all good looking people are intelligent and/or socially viable, of course.

No relationship between intelligence and facial attractiveness in a large, genetically informative sample
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513814001512

You sound like me, except I have 116 IQ, and I didn't lose my virginity in a threesome lol

All it costs is civilization. let it run amok, and watch the west become a primitive, barbaric shithole like Africa.

It's deprecated

Shit you put in pic, is bad habits of parents, not genetics

It literally undermines civilization

Keep up the good work user

Nothing it just sucks. You grow up thinking true love is real and then one day you find out you've been lied to your entire life.

In order to function highly, society needed the top economic ouput of ALL men, not just the best 20%. The bottom 80% of men, deprived of breeding opportunities, had basically no reason to do anything but the bare minimum. This might be changing with automation though, so we'll have to see how it pans out.

>Male attractiveness is positively correlated with intelligence

lmao no

More successful and happier? Yes. But (if we're talking just white people) the awkward ugly nerd aspies in the Gifted and Talented programs at school are objectively more intelligent than the Chad brainlet jocks on the football team.

>Male attractiveness is positively correlated with intelligence

Part of me hope you're not that stupid but I also know you're a female so...

Men need access to the sexual market in order to keep them working on the upkeep and maintenance of society. By undermining traditional views on relationships, we are quickly seeing a return to harems where only a few successful males get access to pussy. As a result, men are withdrawing from society en masse and thus society crumbles. Men need a reason to work, and pussy and family are the best motivators in this endeavour. Surely hypergamy should be supressed for the greater good. Also, we have known this shit since the dark ages, its why marriage exists in the first place