IMPEACH

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/
youtube.com/watch?v=MrcW5rqFUn0
dawgshed.com/threads/92-year-old-billionaire-sumner-redstone-has-steak-and-blow-job-everyday.167953/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived that unvis.it/theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355

Thanks Nordbro

Cheese on fish, this is concerning

High energy requires high calories

Warren Buffet has McDonald's breakfast every day for the last 70+ years, clearly Mickey D's actually gives you super powers

Why would liberals care if he's eating too much? Shouldn't it be a cause for their celebration if he dies of a heart attack?

>Sometimes I tell him, like, ‘Oh, you have to, you know, slow down.’ But it’s the only speed he knows...”

>theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/12/trump-eats/547355/
>“On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza, and Diet Coke.”
No mountain dew, no doritos? IMPEACH NOW!

Reminder that well done tastes the best.

>KFC
At least he's getting his tendies.

gives me crampy diarrhea

>Reminder that well done tastes the best.

> 2 BIG MACS
> 2 FILET-O-FISH

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eggs and bacon?

Filet of fish pretty great tho not gonna lie

Shit tendies though. Banquet is the patricians choice.

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

>For me, it's the McChicken
You have to go back

DRUUOOPPPPPPPPPf

It’s probably the fake and gay oil we use on the flat top

t. McD employee circa 2003-2005

This. Order it fresh of course.

This comic is literally the exact opposite of what happens. Every time some dumb liberal shithead confronts me, the moment I rebuke, I'm met with "Are you offended? Why are you so offended? Do you feel threatened or something?"

Fucking yes I'm offended you cunt, quit listening to my conversations. The fuck does the fact that Niggerclash players are protesting police brutality have to do with the fact that I think the NFL should remain non-partisan?

But fish burgers are healthier choice than hamburger. They recommend eating like Japanese if you want to live long.

Italian?

Amen to that, brother. Webm related, a properly cooked steak.

real talk though trump is a retard
he has the best cooks in the world in the white house and orders shitty fast food? nigger just order your chefs to make you a burger

What a condescending article.

Thats a man

jack posting is best posting

any of it

To be fair I don't know anyone that gets the Filet-O-Fish besides really old people

what the fuck is this guy's problem

I want some rich Saudi prince to pay for a fucking Wagyu steak delivered to Ja/ck/'s house. It'd be like that MTG picture of someone bending a Black Lotus.

$3.69 for a Filet-O-Fish meal sounds absolutely mint.

>Faggy tofu loving vegans
>Telling anybody else how to eat steak
>The only meat they consume is their same sex partner's genitalia

>the manlet actually thought that was a creative dig
oof

Do you doubt Jack?

wait I was told the left can't meme

>can literally afford to put Michelin star restaurants in the same building and have them cook for him breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>chooses fast food instead

How does this make the average American feel who can't afford the finer foods?

that means eating brown rice, drinking green tea, and practising chi gong before listening to merzbow, not eating mcdonalds fish sandwich

>keeping the coke sugar-free is an interesting line to draw
Reminder that diet coke isn't just sugar free, if that's what you want they have coke zero. Diet Coke doesn't taste the same, anyone who says it is is a liar. Diet coke is more refreshing, less sweet, and has more of a burn. Diet coke just tastes better.

Asians don't eat disgusting brown rice.

>Diet coke just tastes better
t. diabetic desperately trying to justify the only coke he's medically allowed to consume

You really should be archiving yourself, don't make him do all the work.

Is this a /ck/ meme?

Everything is done wrong. The patties are wrong. The type of pan. When he decides to flip. How attempts the flip. Everything is wrong. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, like I said, if you just want it sugar free they have Coke Zero. It's literally the taste of coke with zero sugar. Diet coke is its own class. Don't be retarded, user.

A 70+ year old man who doesn't exercise shouldn't be eating junk food all day.

behold. a retard who cannot cook and likes to eat steak that is mostly fat. Shall we also suck the marrow from bones like chimps and praise it as culture?

He's one of us.

A 70+ year old man shouldn't be worried about that stuff. He doesn't have much time left, so why not just eat whatever he wants? At this point it doesn't matter.

Yes and no. Faggot mods there kill jack threads, but is literally a walking meme.

Best Jack video pic related describes it: youtube.com/watch?v=MrcW5rqFUn0

>He's never experienced Ja/ck/posting

With the kind of health and food resources Trump has access to he can easily live to his 90s.

which way now?

Why would he want to when his country is full of whiny bitch liberals?

>Fuck it I'm 70 and I'm going out in style bitches!

Sort of like Sumner Redstone. 92 year old billionaire and a bunch of family brought him into court saying he'd gone senile and they wanted to take control of his assets.

What was their evidence? They said he exhibited "bizarre behavior" because all he wanted to do anymore was eat steak and get blowjobs. That's all I want to do right now.

dawgshed.com/threads/92-year-old-billionaire-sumner-redstone-has-steak-and-blow-job-everyday.167953/

>nigger just order your chefs to make you a burger

He did but organic meat lack that smokiness the chemicals they put on mc shit has

Cry more bitch.

what the fuck am I reading

Maybe he doesn't want to live to be some decrepit old man, and just wants to enjoy himself.

I haven't been keeping up with Jack since the faggot mods in /ck/ started banning people for posting about him, the fact that he's still doing webm worthy stuff is refreshing.

Fast food and real food are not the same. I don't really like homemade burgers too much, but am down for a fast food burger. They just don't taste the same. How is he retarded for preferring one thing over the other?

because one is objectively superior

wait wait wtf did this dude "smoke" his brisket until there was a 1/4" layer of charcoal on it?

>He doesn't know about Jack

I almost envy you.

In your opinion. Homemade burgers are shit. Sometimes you just want some greasy trash food.

yeah if that's the best and/or fastest thing available
if you want some greasy trash food when you have a bunch of michelin star cooks at your beck and call, you're a retard

How do you think Trump likes his chicken? Do you think he likes it rare?

Some people prefer the less glamorous option. Trust me, you can only eat truffle and gold encrusted wagyu beef tartar before you decide you want a regular deep fried chicken wing.

YEAH AND THEN YOU TELL YOUR GOD TIER COOKS TO MAKE YOU THE GREATEST DEEP FRIED CHICKEN WING EVER

>hurr if you're rich you're only allowed to enjoy the finest of foods

You must not know Jack. Browse some of his videos. Like said, the mods started banning any type of Ja/ck/ posting, even in generals or webm threads. The chilli one is mild compared to his many videos but it's just funny on so many levels to see him sperg out at a church event wearing a deadpool hat.

I only like the burgers that Jack makes.

Tfw a large filet o fish meal is 3$ here

>tomato
Into the trash it goes

Oi! Don't give him credit for that delicacy. That's his Aunt's recipe.

These guys don't know how to make fried chicken. They make fancy 10,000 dollar "deconstructed" chicken patte as an artform, probably not even edible. To them, "taste" is problematic and gets in the way of their art.

>he doesn't like tomatoes

THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD

>liking tomatoes
Nigger

Tomatoes are fruits that taste like vegetables. They are the Jews of fruits.

t. never ate at an even decent restaurant in his life
good chefs detest the sort that puts "art" (that is, decor and general fanciness) ahead of taste, that shit is for pretentious posers

whatever hearty, simple dish you want, a great chef will make it better

If you double niggers can't appreciate home grown tomatoes fresh out of your garden box I can offer nothing but pity. I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Zoom in...

The man is like 6'2 240, that's not even maintenance calories...

Can confirm McD gives super powers.

Cut that afternoon soy latte out.

Buy American. Eat American

Do you fertilise your tomatoes with poo?

Jesus, I hope to god he didn't actually eat that. He just threw it back on the plate it was raw on. Might as well have not cooked it.

Fine dinning is the death of good food
I don't care if you conjure the tomatoes from vahala they still taste like soggy shit specifically on burgers

motherfucker thats a staple of the catholic diet. dont go burying fridays dinner you liberal commic cunts unless you want another set of people to straight up hate you.

I've had home grown tomatoes for sauce. Ketchup/pizza and speghetti sauce are all tomatoes are good for.

>he drinks the sugary Jew

Seriously how can you ingest that disgusting syrup

No I fertilize it with the blood of dalits

God bless Nord bro

What did Obama eat? Digested shit out of Michelle's hairy asshole? That nigger never gained weight.

Good chefs don't charge 10k a dish. Even at their most expensive, a proper fancy meal that tastes delicious would cost make a couple hundred dollars, max. Price points beyond that are the chefs rationalizing that they're putting on a show and deserve more money.