After all these years, who do you think was right? Should you kill the spider to save the butterfly?

After all these years, who do you think was right? Should you kill the spider to save the butterfly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZw64rBswqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't interfere with nature.

Save the butterfly, but not by killing the spider

Both took extremes to their approach of the situation.

Neither. Though Knives was more wrong.

Heh, you kill both of them, heh

Knives makes more sense in the manga, his motives are poorly explained by the anime.

Spiders are fucking creepy, butterflies are at least nice to look at.

I would say kill both and go for a walk with your doggo.

This

you fool did trigunn not teach you anything. you cant have your cake and eat it too

>his motives are poorly explained by the anime

What were they?

People hunted, abused and persecuted Vash because he continually saved them and their ancestors though.

The point of the dilemma is there is no correct answer, the only incorrect answer is killing both. Such is life and you have to grin and bare either alternative you choose.

But then the spider starves because of your action.

Google "butterflies up close"

They're creepy, too.

Synthesize some food then, it's a future setting after all.

Spiders are cuter then butterflies. Let the bitches eat.

Being a pacifist only made things worse

I would have killed the spider to get rid of the fucking spider.

I watched Trigun back during the Kazaa days so I dont remember shit

But why was Legato and some of the gun ho guns so loyal to Knivesfag again?

Knives was correct and Vash was wrong, Vash realises this in the anime ending and kills knives for the continuation of his own ideals. I thought it was a very good ending and you don't see that kind of evolution of a "love and peace" protagonist very often.
legato makes me homo btw

>kills knives
he doesnt kill him

>in the anime
read the post again

he doesnt kill knives in the anime or manga retard

/thread

can we tell these contrarian fucks to go away

The anime is actually pretty vague about that

Google "anything up close"

Everything's ugly if you have perfect vision and are capable of seeing all the imperfections and flaws.

It's not vague in the slightest. Vash only shoots Knives in non-vital areas then fucking carries him back to town. The entire point of the anime is that Vash continues to live according to his own philosophy even after making a mistake (killing Legato).

No its not watch the final episode again

Yes.

Kill them both.

Plebs.
You should SAVE EVERYONE.

Revy should be "Save Rock."

>Knives and Vash playing around the ship
>Find a console and find a file or whatever
>Oh shit! They had a sister before being born
>Humans experiment the fuck out of her
>Video ends with pic related
>Vash gets pissed, stabs Rem
>Knives is like "Nah, it's cool, it was justified" while secretly plotting revenge

The only thing it shows is him taking a shot and carrying a non moving body back with him and then it literally immediately ends on the spot

Just accept the fact that you're wrong, faggot.

All I said it was vague, which it is. Calling people fag is hardly evidence

There's no need to be upset, fag

here's your you

Except that isn't right, a spider kills out of hunger. Legato killed because he was told to. There is nothing wrong with killing him because he chose to be an asshole.

(You)
thank u

I think the anime (haven't read the manga) was trying to say they were both wrong and Rem was right, and show this is the conclusion Vash reached at the end.

Vash wanted to save the butterfly (plants) by setting it free

Knives wanted to save the butterfly by killing the spider (humans)

Both lead to the same result: the butterfly lives but the spider dies. Rem told them to let nature take its course and not interfere.

How this ties in to the decisions Vash makes at the end, I don't know. I didn't get it either.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZw64rBswqc
Spiders are assholes, except for good spiders.

Wait legato dies ?

>Killing spiderbros

monster

I just rewatched Trigun recently and it really aged like milk. It's hard to watch now unlike EVA.

Why can't Vash just cripple them? He doesn't have to kill them, but it still stops them and leaves them alive still.