I hope we get a 3rd season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTzgpec2bGc
lmgtfy.com/?q=2016 in anime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_anime:
aww.moe/kibwto.txt
aww.moe/jri50o.py
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just rewatched the whole series, honestly if you overlook the massacre and the animation in that episode it's not as bad. Issue is it's not 24 eps or whatever like S1

They should have put some focus on Kogami instead of that shitty movie. Also Kogami and Akane still didnt Kiss.

They should have focused on Kougami like in S1.

Kougami is waaay too handsome for her.
He didn't even fuck the blonde doctor.

>Also Kogami and Akane still didnt Kiss.
He doesn't even see her as a woman. This was revealed in an interview.

Man can kiss man too

Kogami was gone though and also Akane's a pure virginal maiden

How do you know she's a virgin?

How's the movie? Still haven''t watched it after S2 (which wasn't bad, but was definitely not as good as S1). Heard Kogami does nothing but job, that the case?

S2 was a fucking trainwreck. Should have ended after season 1. Fucking jews.

>people want handsome kogami with ugly akane

literally why?

I still didn't watch the movie.
Should I?

I mean it's OK

it doesn't really give a good resolution to anything

Sure.

It looks good but was super boring and Kogami was worthless

I'm a het guy but selfinsert as __Akane

Isn't the manga still ongoing?

>tfw too lazy to read it

She's fresh out of the academy where she busted her ass studying. Kougami is her first love and that went nowhere. I really doubt she's allowed to take Gino's dick too

Why would anyone self-insert as an ugly character?

>Ugly Akane
But that's wrong.

Where do you think you are? Also Akane a cute

Doesn't Sibyl rearrange marriages? Are people free to date?

Are people free to do anything in that world?

And I believe she does but I don't see why "old school" love can't happen

>akane
>not ugly

pick one and only one.

I'll pick "the only one for me" and remind you that Sybil frowns upon homosexuals such as yourself.

This

You're blind and retarded, m8

Stop trying to make every anime a dumb love story.

Akane is a retard but I still want to give her the D.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTzgpec2bGc

Please delete yourselves.

Movie was pretty cool. I don't think the plot had a great resolution.

I wouldn't call her ugly, but based on her design and the design of other women in the anime, I don't think you are supposed to think Akane is a pretty girl.

No Makishima = no point.

PP is doomed to be shit without him, he was the only redeeming character, Kogami is a Gary Stu faggot.

Can anyone give me a short synopsis of the movie? Haven't gotten around to watching it.

Sibyl initiates a plan to take over the world.
Kogami is in SE Asia fighting against the Sibyl supporting government in some country.
Akane is sent overseas because she's a good goy.
Akane meat Kogami and tells him he should turn himself in because she's retarded.
Kogami says no.
It turns out the government in whateverbodia is corrupt and for whatever reason Sibyl ignores their crazy dark hues so they can just oppress their citizens.
The bad guys are beaten and Akane says that citizens should get to vote on whether or not they want Sibyl. For some reason they vote for Sibyl control >implying it wasn't rigged
Kogami fucks off somewhere else.
Akane is given a dog treat for being so good.

isn`t doctor dyke?
or slutty girl that fucks literally anything meme

Reminder.

>End of first season
AKANE TOTALLY FUCKED OVER THE SIBYL SYSTEM, THE SYBIL SYSTEM IS DONE, BANKRUPT
>beginning of of second season
NOTHING FUCKING CHANGED
>End of second season
AKENE FUCKED OVER THE SYSTEM AGAIN, HOW WILL SIBYLFAGS EVER RECOVER
>beginning of the movie
NOTHING FUCKING CHANGED
>end of the movie
IT'S OVER SIBYLFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

And guess what, if season 3 happens, there won't be any fucking change again, this franchise has completely lost it's soul and it's just a money milking machine, let it die

>No Makishima = no point.
/thread

But Akane never fucked the system over. She did everything she could to ensure that Sibyl continued ruling the country.

They are free to date normally. One of Akanes friend mentioned she decided to try out the Sybil arranged romance thing, and it worked out better than she expected, so that implies it was a choice.

This, that was the entire point of Season 1's ending - Akane hates Sibyl but taking it down is not an option.

Yeah because, she knows people, especially japanese people are sheep, so they wouldn't know what to do if it suddenly disappeared, but every ending implies a big change will happen inside the sibyl system, and every time the system continues to work in the same fucking way

The endings don't imply that. Akane is just an optimistic idiot who thinks she can change the system from the inside or something. The only "indication" that anything will change is her word, which is meaningless.

She probably took clean tampons and put some red juice in the bottle to make it seem that way.

Season 2 was one of the worst anime sequels ever. Almost as bad as Kiddy Girl-And.

Togane was the only good thing about it and even he was handled like shit.

I would think that if I found this pic on 9gag or reddit, but this is Sup Forums, so everything is possible, pic very related

>that fucking dustbin

this is a lot to take in user

I'm glad I caught this thread.

Man. I am stuck halfway through the second season. I made it through the first in the span of a weekend, largely driven by interest in the crime drama and mild action plot. But man, the whole setting and character actions piss me off.

It is such a very Japanese show with a very Japanese setting and a very Japanese concept. And I find myself getting angry at the screen for the absolute idiotic behavior of the characters in the world as a whole.

I get that's kinda the point of the whole thing, that their society has become so conditioned to obeying the whims of the automated system (very relevant social commentary for our modern era).

But I guess the constant "OMG HIS CRIME RATIO IS GOING UP WHEN I POINT A GUN AT HIM, BETTER POINT MY GUN AT HIM IN CASE IT GOES UP" we see repeated just gets insufferable to sit though.

why are you posting this here

Yeah, it's got some plot armor. If they all had pistols the show would be over before it began.

This gives me flashbacks to that Sour Cream story. I think the user was so badly abused he was afraid to leave home so his house had piled up like 4 years of filth.

>I think the user was so badly abused he was afraid to leave home so his house had piled up like 4 years of filth.
That's so sad. Hopefully he's doing better these days.

No wonder Kogami isn't interested in her.

They repeatedly call her cute throughout the show.

>tfw Shogo was the prettiest of them all
r.i.p. in pepperoni pizza

Producer and director both said "something" is coming but we need to wait a bit longer. We should get a formal s3 announcement soon, hopefully within the next few months.

>psycho_pass.webm

For what purpose? The second season was a mess, and the movie didn't answer anything. They should've left the first season alone.

Producer-san needs to make another payment on his Lamborghini

In my opinion, "Expected" was more like Minority Report + Diet GitS + DtB Lite.

"Got" is more like We Happy Few + the Helios fusion ending from Deus Ex.

S2 sold decently and the movie did very well at box office and BD sales. It's one of noitaminA best selling anime series at the moment.

Just because it sold well, doesn't make it good.

Why would you want a third season after the second was complete garbage? Just let the franchise rest.

And I'm saying it doesn't need to be good for it to be successful. They're making more seasons because it prints money plain and simple.

KIRITO KAMUI IS HOLDING FIVE DOMINATORS

I'm still mad about season 2

I don't get why people like this show so much. I really wanted to like it, but it relied way to heavily on a gimmick that was really pretty stupid, and it felt like it was trying too hard to be dark and edgy with the gore and the comically psychopathic antagonists. I liked the themes it was trying to talk about because that stuff is relatively uncommon for anime but it just explored them in a really hamfisted way. At least it was fun to watch with Sup Forums.

Anime with interesting themes are rare enough that even ones with good-but-not-great execution get a lot of recognition.

I still think the first season was pretty good, though. It had enough twists and turns to keep you interested, and they weren't dumb enough to make you feel like the show was bullshitting.

I don't think there are many people on Sup Forums who think it was genuinely good. I enjoyed watching it because the setting was cool, but everything else about it was retarded.

The fuck are you talking about? It works out well because it works out as it's supposed to work out per the setting

Better than S2 imo.

jesus christ akane is fucking moe

NO MOE

>not posting the 8 dominator version

S1 was just as bad as S2. And the movie was god awful.

This.

Friendly reminder that the show should be about Yayoi and the animalistic lust she provokes in other women.

Whether or not you liked the show itself, you have to admit the Dominator is one of the coolest anime weapons ever.

Am I the only person who had Akane become increasingly attractive to them as they watched the show?

The more I AM THE LAW! she became, the more attractive she got.

We needed more Shougo

Even if the show is shit akane is my waifu and if you talk badly about her I'll shitpost angry insults so hard you will commit suicide by cutting yourself with paper.

The first series didn't need a sequel in the first place.

If a third retconed the second, I'd be all in

>I hope we get a 3rd season.
Hopefully, it would be a real boon amongst all the stinking ecchi harem rom com garbage that's been airing for the past year.

>all the stinking ecchi harem rom com garbage that's been airing for the past year
Name them.

You want me to name all the shows that have aired in 2016?

If you seriously think that every show that aired in 2016 is "stinking ecchi harem rom com garbage", then yes.

lmgtfy.com/?q=2016 in anime

>No Makishima = no point.
This so much.
Season 1 was great, I don't think it needs a continuation.
Season 2 doesn't exist.

So, this is what western fujoshi look like.

No.

It's ugly, overdesigned, and makes no sense within its own universe.

You're ugly and overdesigned.
But you're right.

Not him

>ugly
Nope. Your shit taste is showing
>makes no sense within its own universe.
Literally every dystopian/ future/ fantasy anime & game weapons ever.

Extracted all popular genres from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_in_anime:
aww.moe/kibwto.txt
aww.moe/jri50o.py

Wikipedia is seriously retarded so this is full of shit desu.

I hope not. S2 was enough of a disappointment already.

It's okay. Just a standard action fare in not-Cambodia. Storywise, it's redundant though.

A smartass gun that thinks it knows who should be killed better than it's own wielder. It's like it was designed to trigger /ak/.

>knows who should be killed better than it's own wielder
But it does. Sybil, if real, would be much more powerful than a single brain.