youtu.be/vRVKbddK5xs
youtu.be/7KM-_A1J09Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4XItQ776Y4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v3-dz9zYScM
youtu.be/kSGCRNeHTNs
youtu.be/zIiA4SM3LEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why u suck dick

Why are you attention whoring on Sup Forums?

I do not, but if you are so insistent on me being a homosexual, we can hook up and try some stuff.

Why do you visit this racist image board?

did the man who invented college go to college?

That's funny, but seriously what does black dick taste like?

>I'm scare
I am veruuuu scare of the govaruuuuuu

Yes. They went to college and then made it a thing after they went to it.

Why do you equate white communities which wish to remain safe, as Nazis when they want to remain white? Do minorities and Antifa really not see that white countries and communities are safer and better off on their own? Also, why do only white countries need diversity? How come you don't protest things like slave auctions in Libya, or the killing of Christians, and why is it okay to be hateful to whites?

Also, please don't try and say were racist when i'm not safe in a black neighborhood after dark. I'm not being racist because my life is danger, i'm being smart by avoiding those places and people, its called survival.

Ask your mother, she seems more knowledgeable in that area.

you really think this guy is antifa and not bait

Worth a shot. I'm genuinely interested in what he has to say.

We know what you are anti, what are you pro? I need some clarification on that. What is the movement's goal?

It is imperative that you tell me what type of turkey stuffed or battered.

How big is your trust fund?

here's some redpills for you, you poor soul

Antifa Explained: youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_3nS5Vr2WwessW4nlTssEJa&index=1

Antifa Plan November 4th Day of Revolution: youtu.be/B2_dEL2-82g

Antifa Hell March: youtu.be/tSxi8q5vDvk

Heavily Armed Antifa March at Phoenix, Arizona: youtu.be/CpSmW_wTaPM

Sup Forums Smear Campaign against Antifa: youtu.be/s2XuMg-I-7Y

#LePenNon Protests: youtu.be/zgc9mc7JQww

#MoldyLocks Account vs Video Evidence: youtu.be/PevGWvB7Z_s

UNDERCOVER IN ANTIFA: Their Tactics and Media Support Exposed!: youtu.be/RmNz2jGzsDA

Riley Dennis Supports Antifa Violence: youtube.com/watch?v=EwoS_7j9B9Y

Riots and Rejection of Free Speech at UC Berkeley: youtu.be/2gCntTniJgo

Breaking Down The Battle of Berkeley: youtu.be/vRVKbddK5xs

#March4Trump Madness: youtu.be/7KM-_A1J09Y

DON'T PUNCH PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH: youtube.com/watch?v=4XItQ776Y4Y

Fucking yuuge.

Anybody of color cannot be racist because we do not have power. Whites do. And they use it to hold down other races. Also, blacks were put in that mindset of survival. Be black and go get a job. It's not easy. So they resort to crime. There is crime because of whites. Good job.

>failing to samefag

how much cock do you succ every day?

Whites are a global minority. we only have power in our communities, which you feel the need to move to, so yes, you can be racist, were the global minority.

why are you racist against white?

So it's okay for blacks to resort to violence to survive, but not whites. Thats a double standard. We dont have countries to go back to, we have a small part of the globe to live in and thats it.

Was meant to be a reply to someone

>Anybody of color cannot be racist because we do not have power.
You have power in the lands you hail from. Why do you come to our countries then complain because you dont have power and control? Thats called an invasion.

>race is skin colour

How many churches have you burned down?
Have you ever slashed the tires of a police car?
Did you ever kill a neo-nazi?
Have you ever bombed a government building?

So you're a pussy that hides behind a mask. Got it.

Why are you such a man child. Grow up and get a job you ungrateful little pussy. Better yet, strap on yoir little pink glitter can of pepper spray and your baseball bat and come visit me so I can put a hle in yohr worthless head and put you out of our misery. In fact, bring a friend. Better yet, bring a buss full ofnyour butthole buddy friends so that our kids can throw a community festival and drink hot chocolate and warm themselves on a burning pile of your lifeless, worthless, bodies. Your parents can thank us later.

I mean by your own logic, I should be able to resort to crime and violence as soon as I feel threatened or that my survival comes into question. I mean every other race has huge countries they could go to that have very few whites, why come to our countries and try and take over? Why not just go to your own countries and build something there and leave us alone?

what will be your last words when we flay you alive

So if i moved to SA, where blacks hold political power, I won't be capable of being racist.

If a black man in the United States thinks that white people descending from Europe are racially/biologically inferior and thus must be exterminated, what do you personally call that?

pic with timestamp or LARP

Rhodesia cannot be a racist symbol then.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Cultural Marxism is, in fact, Cultural Deleuzianism-Guattarianism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Deleuzianism AND Guattarianism. Idpol is not a political philosophy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning philosophical non-system made useful by the Guattari's schizoanalysis, rhizomes and vital deterritorializing components comprising a full philosophy as defined in 'What Is Philosophy?"

Many left identitarians use a modified version of Deleuzianism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Deleuzianism which is widely used today is often called 'Cultural Marxism' and credit is given to the Frankfurt School, but many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Deleuzian non-system of difference, developed by the Liberal identitarians.

There really is a 'Cultural Marxism', developed by Adorno, Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, but these people aren't using it; it isn't a part of the system they use. Deleuze is the philosophy: the difference in the plateaus that allocates the machinic desires against the oppressive totalities and identities that you know. Deleuze is an essential part of Guanttarianist identitarianism, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete liberal college campus. Deleuze is normally used against Frankfurters: Cultural Marxism is actually the whole system of Deleuze and Guattari with the name of Marx added. All the so-called Cultural Marxists are really Cultural Deleuzeans!
youtube.com/watch?v=v3-dz9zYScM

Frank S is that you?

would you attack Milo Yiannopoulos or fuck him hard?

Sorry about my shitty spelling, my sons and I were busy loading our assault weapons and hi-fiving each other. As we speak, they're breaking open their piggy banks to see if they have enough to pay for a bus to bring your snowflake asses here to Ohio. They LOVE bonfires!

Justice

I love Ohio bonfires too!

do you have instructions on how to necklace yourself and your comrades and if you don't would you like me to post some?

fpbp

You look like an antifa kid who is ironically born in to an extremely wealthy family in CT

lol samefag

So how's that noob saibot cosplay going?

why are you such a fucking commie?
It's MY private property and weapons arsenal and I need it NOW

You do realize that engaging in "chit chat" with them is the reason Anti-Fa continues to exist and grow in numbers. It's like trying to impart logic on cockroaches. You can't reasonbwith them because they don't have the ability to engage in logical thinking. If you don't fumigate, you'll wake up in the morning and there will be twice as many.

I still have some Antifa/BAMN boys and girls caged in my basement. Do you want them back, or do I keep them as spoils of war?

I want one! The blonde looks okay. Female preferably.

You're invited! Come on down and we'll have a cold beer waiting. Heck, you can borrow my 12 guage if you want.

He's being a melodramatic baby. It's not that bad.

do you hate any of these people?

Dave Rubin
Sargon of Akkad
Shoe0nHead
Armoured Skeptic
Blaire White
Chris Ray Gun
Mr. Repzion
Ian Miles Cheong
Mundane Matt
Vernaculis
Andy and Chris Warski
Jeff Holiday
Thunderf00t
Bearing
TJ Kirk
SomeBlackGuy
Undoomed
Kraut and Tea
Anthony Fantano
Lauren Southerns
Jordan Peterson
Richard Dawkings (and the other four horsemen)
Darkmatter2525
AronRa
Potholer54
JaclynGlenn
Bill Nye
Neil Degrass Tyson
Lawrence Krauss
James Randi
DonExodus2
Dusty Smith
James Randi
Milo Yiannopoulos

You sure? She's a scratcher.

Why are you faggots so hell-bent on turning the US into a shit hole?

Why are you such a cry baby attention seeking mommas boy? Men working jobs and getting pussy or having hobbies don't have time for virtue signaling bullshit like this. I'm hispanic and no one has ever held me down except myself for being lazy. You are a fucking disgrace to our people.

>Sargon
>Bill Nye
>NDT
>Milo

That's about it

Why do you suck dicks?

Why do you associate with such faggotry?

What's your address.

How many black dicks a day do you suck to fight racism?

I live in Washington state, come at me pussy boy.

What do you know about TIRE NECKLACING?

holy shit you just harpooned my sides and yanked them towards you.

Are you Jewish, OP?

Boom, baby.

LIVE STREAM ASK ANTIFA ANYTHING.
Twitch rommi_elsabagh

>eyeliner
SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK IMMA BOUT TO GAS DIS FOO

Why aren't you dead? Go drown your gay ass in a toilet, faggot.

>"Proudly South African"

Give a public location, nigger.
I'll turn your ass into a barrel fire.

Why live?

Why do you cucks pretend your end goal isn't the death of the white people and the destruction of the west.

youtu.be/kSGCRNeHTNs

Why do you even bother?

y u hate trashcanz?

Pour lye in his eyes first.

"follower of bad content"

which one of you was this?

What’s going to happen when people like me, a veteran, chad, extremely fit and trained decides that enough is enough and the lion awakens. And we come in mass to one of your gay little protests and utterly destroy you? Do you all not watch the irony of how faggy you all look? Do you even YouTube? Why are you all so weak?

If you pulled this shit in our country, you'd be already dead.

youtu.be/zIiA4SM3LEY For reference. Think about it homeboy

if you actually believe you have any moral high ground, why would you need to hide your identity?

do you actually believe that all of the races are equal to each other? if so please explain why the ratio between the races is not accurately represented in a true merit based system like the NBA?

if diversity is so important, why are white people not a part of this diversity?

why is diversity only important when it comes to skin color and sexual preference, but not ideological diversity? for instance, your kind seems to hate any member from your "oppressed" groups if they have different ideological/political views.

assuming that you are correct and the white male is evil and bad, can you explain why people from everywhere on earth risk everything they have to get to anywhere the whites have their systems in place?

what do you think will happen when you isolate white people and force them into a corner they cannot get out of by calling them a racist any time they attempt to preserve western culture? do you actually think you can win?

if you want a revolution, why are you not starting it? are you weak or scared or both? do it faggot, please.

Pussy lol

One punch to your weak eye socket and you are out, dude. You have bitch eyes.

How do you duck dick with the mask on?

>scared of the government
kek

Kek, I’m not talking about the spic and niglet welfare POGs... you are weak and you know it.

What's the largest thing you've penetrated your anus with?

You’re the pussy with the mask on. Your mind is just as weak. You’ve been manipulated into doing nothing with your life. You probably make no money, and get no pussy. You’re iq by default must be sub-100.

Give me your address, pussy.

How much is Benjamin Netanyahu paying you

Give me your Grindr profile and I’ll message you from there fudge boi

Give me the adress to your shitty ass apartment in the barrio, that you have to share with your fat fucking 5 sisters.

How about DM me on Instagram? Bitch. We can meet up rn.

I don’t have a faggy Instagram homo. We don’t waste our time with that shit here. I’m in North Carolina tho. You can email me at, youarearepressedhomo@gmail