/cg/ Christianity General - Its Not Too Late For You, Edition!

ITT: All pious Christians and those with an interest in the faith are welcome to discuss all aspects of Christianity!

>Master, Lord our God, Who has established the orders and hosts of angels and archangels in heaven to minister to Your glory, grant that holy angels may enter with us, that together we may celebrate and glorify Your goodness. For to You belong all glory, honor, and worship, to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, now and forever and to the ages of ages, Amen.

Quick Rundown:

>But user, why would god love me or want anything to do with me? I’ve never been to church and/or I’ve done degenerate and/or truly terrible things in my life!

We can get past that, fellow user!

>Now it happened, as He was dining inLevi’shouse, that many tax collectors and sinners also sat together with Jesus and His disciples; for there were many, and they followed Him.And when the scribes and Pharisees saw Him eating with the tax collectors and sinners, they said to His disciples, “Howis itthat He eats and drinks with tax collectors and sinners?”When Jesus heardit,He said to them,“Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to calltherighteous, but sinners, to repentance.”[c] Mark 2 15-17

You see, it is not too late to repent of your sins and seek the love of Jesus in your life. ITT, we come together, and will help each other in any way that we can, so that we too might find inner peace, and a meaningful relationship with Christ!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncckxAjp8uY
youtu.be/GM_xhqBJ2yQ
youtu.be/nQWFzMvCfLE
biblehub.com/psalms/137.htm
youtu.be/ZyizRJwnIkQ
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/_ajFnnKFivY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For we are all lost, and previously-lost souls here in this fallen world, however if we choose to accept Christ into our lives, we will receive his blessings love.

>Sounds great, user! How should we do this?

Well, if you’re new here, I would start reading the Bible in the book of Matthew, the first book of the New Testament, which is when Christ enters the scene. It is often accepted that the KJV (King James Version) of the bible is the most accurate, however there are other acceptable versions also.

You can buy a KJV for ~$10-$25 on Amazon, or find a PDF for free, online!

Additionally, I always recommend “The Orthodox Way” as it describes the existence of God as we know him - what he is - and what he isn’t. This is an inexpensive, easy to read paperback book which is also available on Amazon!

These two things will get you off to a great start! I assure you that whatever you’ve done in this life, it can be forgiven of you. Christ was sent to us on this earth to pay the ULTIMATE sacrifice for our sins and transgressions so that we may know true happiness and eternal life, and something greater than the emptiness and evil found in this world.

I truly believe that God has a plan for each and every one of you reading this, that he loves you, and is “knocking at the door” to our hearts hoping to receive our acceptance of him into our lives…

This thread is here for the discussion of all aspects of the faith by all Pious Christians and inquirers who are of course always welcome. What’s on your mind tonight, my brethren?

Dont mind me, I'm just dumping some redpills for those lurking. Welcome, btw!

>worshiping a jew

heres your reply

Based Jesus was born into the Judean tribe, to show the world the true light of God, to work miracles (often healing the sick and caring for the needy) in order to display to the world by his actions that he actually IS god, for who else could do these things, and then to ultimately triumph over death while making the ultimate sacrifice for OUR sins, yours and mine in an act of love towards mankind.

Anyway, a number of individuals whom we call ((((((((((Pharisees)))))))))) said to themselves

>"This man is too nice!"
>"We were expecting a conqueror, this man is healing the blind"
>"NO! BAD GOY! SLAY OUR ENEMIES YOU NAZARENE!! REEEEEEEEEEE"

Anyway, these people REALLY disliked Jesus, despite his love towards anyone who would open their heart towards him (Which you can still do, today, BTW) and his worldly wisdom which still guides us through life today, and his many good works here on earth.

They were so bootyblasted about the man that they ultimately had him crucified, playing right into the hands of God (This was the plan all along), while also fulfilling all the prophesies about him and his coming that were written in the old Testament, and simultaneously also showing the world how vile, and evil, and generally terrible the BAD Judeans (those who did not say "Wow, that
was a genuine miracle! This man truly is the son of God!" and follow him, aka the first Christians) were.

These "holdouts" against Jesus became what we think of as Jews.

The second point that I would like to make, regards one of the most commonly mis-quoted verses used to falsely attack Christianity, and that is Matthew 5:17 which states:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them”

This is what some would consider “Jewish Law” or Mosaic Law, aka the Law of Moses, because it dates to the Old Testament, and then they incorrectly assume that Jesus actually came to change nothing - he was incarnate for the lulz quite frankly, and that his existence meant absolutely nothing to the existing “Jewish” law.
This is HIGHLY incorrect. Please consider the following:

1) When this is “misquoted”, almost every time the part of the verse concerning the prophets is removed. I’ve actually seen it posted “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law, but rather to fulfill it”.

Rule number one of bible study is to distrust anyone who changes bible verses while trying to convince you of something, even if doing it is just a ((((((((((((((((harmless mistake))))))))))))))))

2) Jesus fulfills the law on multiple occasions, saying in the “Sermon on the Mount” that “You have heard it said to/not to________, but I say [statement expanding on what was said in the old testament, thus fulfilling what was said earlier and not challenging or destroying it]”. For example:
Matthew 5:27:

27“You have heard that it was said,‘You shall not commit adultery.’28But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

3) Jesus’ life was predicted beforehand in the Old Testament by a number of different prophets, which include:

Micah 5:2 foretold of Jesus’ birthplace:

>“But you, BethlehemEphrathah, though you are small among the clans[a]of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be rulerover Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”
Isaiah 7:14 foretold that Jesus would be born of a Virgin (Mary)

>“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.”

These are two examples of fulfilled prophecies, while there are many more, I will limit this post to these two for the sake of time and attention spans, mine included.

Regardless, you can see through the above that God’s New Testament with man was as prophesied, that Jesus IS the man foretold in the prophets (which is often ((((((left out)))))) of the misquoted scripture), and how based Jesus fulfilled the Law while also separating us, and himself and all of his followers from what we know as the Jews.

This is Orthodox user with a friendly reminder to read the chapter to any scripture which doesn’t sound “right” to you at first, when you see it quoted on the internet. God bless.

I hope this was helpful, and I’ll be here for a little while tonight to discuss anything that you all would like to.

Peace be upon you all.
Pic related.

And also with you, user

That pic wasn't very good desu. Nothing deep in it aside from maybe the last sentence.

Its simply to cast doubt on things some people find so assured of, in this case the seeming foolishness of following Christ.

kys losers

This reminds me of Jesus' sense of humor. Like when he asked the Samaritan woman at the well to go get her husband (knowing full well she was 5x divorced and living with her BF.) And also when Jesus is at the pool where the sick would try to get in the water when an angel stirred it, so they could get healed - and he asked the crippled man, who just Jesus, "I can never get to the water first because I can't walk and no one will help me," after which Jesus asks him if he wants to be healed. It is like Jesus was joking around with these people. And I think He was. Jesus (and we Christians, too) can be so confident in the power of God for salvation, healing and restoration of our lives and our people. We can be a little "cheeky" (I guess that is the word.) Jesus wasn't always somber and wasn't aloof. I bet Jesus laughed and smiled a lot when He was declaring His kingdom. And I bet Jesus would chuckle at this vernacular translation of your gospel witness, user.

(Isaiah 45:18) For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: “I am Jehovah, and there is no one else.

>(Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

>(Psalm 115:16) As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

>(Proverbs 2:21) For the upright are the ones that will reside in the earth, and the blameless are the ones that will be left over in it.

>(Matthew 5:5) “Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth.

>(Psalm 25:13) His own soul will lodge in goodness itself, And his own offspring will take possession of the earth.

>(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

>(Matthew 6:9-10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, ALSO UPON EARTH.

>(Jeremiah 27:5) ‘I myself have made the earth, mankind and the beasts that are upon the surface of the earth by my great power and by my stretched-out arm; and I have given it to whom it has proved right in my eyes.

>(Acts 17:26) And he made out of one [man] every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth, and he decreed the appointed times and the set limits of the dwelling of [men],

The primary home and inheritance for mankind is Earth. Pic related is your inheritance. You will live their forever, not heaven.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ - Chapter 21 Verse 3
And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them

Heaven comes to Earth after the 1000 year reign of Christ.

That's metaphorical. "Heaven" comes to earth in the form of paradise. What that means is that the peace, harmony, and tranquility that currently exist in heaven will then come to earth. This is why Jesus said:

>(Matthew 6:9-10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, ALSO UPON EARTH.

>ALSO UPON EARTH

The existence we are living in now is not the existence we were meant to have. We were meant to live on earth forever in a paradise existence that Adam and Eve forsook. That's why the Bible says:

>(Psalm 115:16) As regards the heavens, to Jehovah the heavens belong, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

(Isaiah 45:18) For this is what Jehovah has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited:

The Earth is not meant to be abandoned, it is meant to be lived on forever.

Post Christian music

youtube.com/watch?v=ncckxAjp8uY

Let's start from the beginning of that chapter then:

1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”

youtu.be/GM_xhqBJ2yQ

>God is forgiving
>Has to punish his son for other's sins despite being able to just forgive those sins

Revelation 7:14) “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

(Revelation 21:1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more.

(Revelation 21:4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Isaiah 65:21) And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage.

(Isaiah 65:22) They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating.... and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full.

(Isaiah 33:24) And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

(Psalm 46:9) He is making wars to cease to the extremity of the earth.

(John 5:28, 29) Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

(Proverbs 2:22) As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth; and as for the treacherous, they will be torn away from it.

(Isaiah 35:1) The wilderness and the waterless region will exult, and the desert plain will be joyful and blossom as the saffron.

(Psalm 37:11) But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

(Isaiah 35:5, 6) At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. 6At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness.

Jesus, the Son of God, was the Lamb slain before the foundation of the world. The plan of creation is the Cross of Christ. For with His blood, God purchased for himself a people to dwell in forever. The Church is the Bride of Christ. Jesus didn't just die so that we can be forgiven, but that we may dwell in unity with the Creator. Ephesians 1:19 declares that Christians are inheritance of Jesus. Made perfect by His blood, not just forgiven to be tolerated and put to the side, but enjoyed by God forever, because we are reborn in Christ.

youtu.be/nQWFzMvCfLE

Alternatively you could simply just use your brain and not read a bunch of bullshit.

wow no one cares

this shit is so bad. jebus is retarded guys

>1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.

That is correct that this is said but this is metaphorical. We know this because of this

>(2 Peter 3:5, 6) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice, that there were heavens from of old and an earth standing compactly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; 6and by those [means] the world of that time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water.

According to up above, the heavens and earth were "destroyed" during the flood back then. We are still living on that same earth today. It wasn't the literal earth destroyed, it was mankind that was destroyed on it. The same is for the other verses. The new heavens and new earth is just a new society of organized man on earth.

All those flowery words won't change the fact that God could have done all this without the sacrifice if Christ. And if not then he isn't Omnipotent and then he isn't God.

Proving that the being that apeared to Paul was NOT the Christ but some other much more sinister Being.

*of Christ

1 Corinthians 1:27-29
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.

I'm not sick but I'm not well
And I'm so hot cause I'm in hell
Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Put me in the hospital for nerves
And then they had to commit me

It is easier to see the shining torch in the darkness of midnight than in the full midday sun.

As the culture around us turns in their darkened hearts and minds back to an open and explicit hatred of Christ, so those who strive after His Kingdom and His holiness will shine brighter and brighter in the world.
As for those who would compromise and hide their light under a basket, they will be dull and then extinguish thenselves as they fear being spotted in the darkness.

God will not be mocked, and though His promises are true to those who love Him, he will spit the lukewarm out of His mouth.

Because God cannot break his own rules. That's why his name is Jehovah. It means "He Causes to Become." Anything that he says will happen WILL HAPPEN and nothing can or will stop it. That also means he is the fulfiller of all promises made and nothing will stop those promises from coming true.

Why didn't God just destroy Adam, Eve, and Satan and just start all over? Because he told Adam and Eve before they sinned:

>(Genesis 1:28)“Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”

Even though Adam and Eve sinned his commandment on top HAD TO GO THROUGH. He could not reverse his way out of it. He cannot break his own commandments nor break his own promises nor reverse his own sayings.

>(Isaiah 55:11) so my word that goes forth from my mouth will prove to be. It will not return to me without results, but it will certainly do that in which I have delighted, and it will have certain success in that for which I have sent it.

Because God told Adam and Eve that if they eat the fruit they will positively die they HAD TO DIE. The problem is the rest of us INHERITED that original sin from Adam. The only way for God to get around his own word is by covering that original sin with payment. The problem with that is that God's justice is strict.

>(Exodus 21:23-25) But if a fatal accident should occur, then you must give soul for soul, 24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25branding for branding, wound for wound, blow for blow.

Since the crime was committed by a PERFECT man then another perfect man had to die to cover that sin.

>(1 Timothy 2:5, 6) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6WHO GAVE HIMSELF A CORRESPONDING RANSOM FOR ALL is what is to be witnessed to at its own

Even so, you are denying that the New Jerusalem is coming from Heaven and that God the Father (YHWH, Jehovah, El Shaddai, the Great I Am) will dwell with with men, as He has promised. I reject that only 144,000 get to spend eternity with God in Heaven. That is heresy on so many levels.

blah blah blah dude it's all nonsense you've found to give your life meaning and security. it's a lie.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness.

What right has the church to dictate the definition of marriage when we accept a divorce rate the same as wider society? What right has the church to lecture others on practicing homosexuality when members and pastors are celebrated as being homosexual? What right has the church to lecture on the sanctity of intercourse when pornography use is higher in no other demographic than church attending men?

For too long have we have been proud of our tolerance of sin. But the wages of sin is death - and the wages of a church body tolerant and infected with sin is the death of the church body. The result of a church that sought to keep its cultural and political position rather than earnestly striving to perfect itself for the Kingdom to come is that it will lose that which it is striving so hard to keep.

AnsweredHe HAD to sacrifice his son because his system of justice demanded it. That's what you don't understand about the God of the Bible, Jehovah. The god of the Quran is not Jehovah of the Bible. The God of the Bible has a very strict sense of justice and moral code of verbal promise. He cannot say something and take it back. It has to happen no matter what. That's what his name Jehovah means, "He Causes to Become." Anything he says will happen WILL HAPPEN.

Hang on. God forgave sins before Jesus was crucified. They sacrificed animals and that was enough. The death of Jesus (and fully expected and planned resurrection of Jesus) was not Jesus for our forgiveness (because you rightly, I think, say God could have come up with another less "kill my own son" way to forgive sin) but the Cross was so that the redeemed might be much more than just forgiven.

>Hang on. God forgave sins before Jesus was crucified. They sacrificed animals and that was enough.

Actually, it wasn't enough.

>(Hebrews 10:1-4) For since the Law has a shadow of the good things to come, but not the very substance of the things, [men] can never with the same sacrifices from year to year which they offer continually make those who approach perfect. 2Otherwise, would the [sacrifices] not have stopped being offered, because those rendering sacred service who had been cleansed once for all time would have no consciousness of sins anymore? 3To the contrary, by these sacrifices there is a reminding of sins from year to year, 4FOR IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND OF GOATS TO TAKE SINS AWAY

The sins of men before Christ was covered by Christ himself. That's why God was willing to forgive them because he knew his son's sacrifice would cover them as well if they died faithfully.

I dedicate my rosary prayer tonight to /cg/ and those who proselytize through Sup Forums and other means. God bless you all and good night.

Why can't God just ammend his old rules to fit the times? Like at first he permitted Brothers and Sisters to marry (Abel and Awan, Cain and Azura, Seth and Azura, Enos and Noam, Abraham and Sarah) but later this ruling was abrogated with the revelation of the following verse to Moses

"'Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere."

[Leviticus 18:8]

Another example is how previously God permitted Divorce

"If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to himbecause he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce..."
[Deuteronomy 24:1]

But later Jesus says

"Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wifefor any and every reason?”

“Haven’t you read,”he replied,“that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.

[Matthew 19:3-4]

If God could abrogate this ruling then why couldn't he abrogate other rules as well?

>You are denying that the New Jerusalem is coming from Heaven and that God the Father (YHWH, Jehovah, El Shaddai, the Great I Am) will dwell with with men, as He has promised.

I don't deny this at all. The problem is that you misunderstand what it means for New Jerusalem to come down and how God "dwells" with people.

First, New Jerusalem isn't LITERALLY coming down. It is going to literally stay in heaven, what is coming down is the AUTHORITY of New Jerusalem. Same as how the US government runs the USA WITHOUT literally being there. It's influence, laws, and enforcers are everywhere. That's all. Same with NJ, it will spread it's authority to earth and we will know its presence.

Second, how is God going to "dwell" with us?

>(Deuteronomy 34:10) But there has never yet risen up a prophet in Israel like Moses, whom Jehovah knew face to face,

>(Exodus 33:11) And Jehovah spoke to Moses face to face, just as a man would speak to his fellow.

HOWEVER...

>(Exodus 33:20) And he added: “You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live.”

(1 John 4:12) At no time has anyone beheld God.

(John 1:18) No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.

Contradiction? No, you cannot literally see God because that's impossible and he is pure energy. Remember, that the sun is just a drop of his power and we cannot even approach that mere drop, let alone God. The top two verses is metaphorical for close intimacy between God and Moses. God spoke to Moses at the tabernacle in the tent between the two angels on the ark. Jehovah would also send angels to speak to him on his behalf. God would only speak to Moses in secret. That's why he knew God "face to face." That's how God is going to "dwell" with us the same way Moses "dwelled" with God "face to face."

But Didn't already give Moses the way for mankind to be more than just forgiven?

By upholding the Commandments and the Covenant of the Lord?

I do not deserve, nor can I earn, the gift of faith. I can just ask my Papa in Heaven to give me some more. So can you. The thing about faith is that if it is real it is proven true, which in turn produces stronger faith. Like the first time you waited for a school bus. You heard about the big yellow thing. Others said they were on it, and you are waiting with your mom wondering what if anything will come and maybe even take you somewhere. Then it arrives and you go to school. The next morning, believing the bus is real and really coming is much easier. Sometimes it comes later than you expect, but your confidence grows that it is reliable. Similar with knowing Jesus. There is real encounter, powerful mercy and a new life

Can a lapsed tradcat convert turned roastie get back into the faith?

Used to be so in the tradlife (full tradwife memes) but got too into hedonism and fucked up my reputation at my tiny SSPX church. Advice on how to get back would be great.

Because the rule against marrying within family, divorce was given AFTERWARDS.
[Leviticus 18:8][Deuteronomy 24:1]

The problem is that God cannot reverse his ORIGINAL COMMANDMENT

>(Genesis 1:28)“Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.”

Adam and Eve had sex AFTER they sinned and created defective humans. Those defective humans HAD TO FULFILL THAT OBLIGATION UP ABOVE. Fill the earth and subdue it. The problem is that those fulfilling that promise(us included today) are defective and imperfect. As a result, we deserve to die because of the other ORIGINAL COMMANDMENT:

>(Genesis 2:17) But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.”

"Eat from it you will positively die" and "Fill the Earth and subdue it" were promises and commandments given before Adam and Eve had sex. As a result:

>(Romans 5:12) That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned—.

>(Psalm 51:5) Look! With error I was brought forth with birth pains, And in sin my mother conceived me.

The moment your father's sperm hit your mom's egg you were marked for death. You were conceived in sin and death. But this isn't your fault. This is your ancestor's fault, Adam. It is unfair that you pay for your ancestor's sin.

>(Deuteronomy 24:16) “Fathers should not be put to death on account of children, and children should not be put to death on account of fathers. Each one should be put to death for his own sin.

So that's why somebody has to pay for that original sin instead of you. Since a perfect man committed the crime than another perfect man has to cover it.

"You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness."

Repenting of your sin means literally to turn from your sin. If you think you can do that you will be one of the people in matthew 7:21 boasting about all the work you did and Christ will profess he never knew you.

Ephesians 2:8 For by Grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works lest any man should boast.

Repenting of your sin is works. Christ paid the price for all your sin. If you dont believe that, then you dont have all your faith in Christ and you must repent of what you believe now and believe on Christs finished work alone.

He who believeth on him is not condemned, but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten son of God.

They give the literal dimension of the City coming down from Heaven. And says that the nations enter the City to bring glory to God. How can they enter the City if the City is in Heaven and they aren't allowed in Heaven?

why do people always picture Jesus in a robe with long hair?
What if when you met him he had short hair and was wearing a suit? There's no reason why he would wear the fashion of 2000 years ago.
>what if you met Jesus and he looked like this

Just kys you're used goods. Or go marry a man whore so he can match your degenerate life

Also to OP:
Never create a christian general again. Catholic or nothing at all u piece of trash

>But Didn't already give Moses the way for mankind to be more than just forgiven?
>By upholding the Commandments and the Covenant of the Lord?

Nope, reason?

(Galatians 3:19-25) Why, then, the Law? It was added to make transgressions manifest, until the seed should arrive to whom the promise had been made; ... 20 ....21 Is the Law, therefore, against the promises of God? May that never happen! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, righteousness would actually have been by means of law. 22 ....23 However, before the faith arrived, we were being guarded under law, being delivered up together into custody, looking to the faith that was destined to be revealed. 24 Consequently the LAW HAS BECOME OUR TUTOR leading to Christ, that we might be declared righteous due to faith. 25 But now that the faith has arrived, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

>(Galatians 4:4, 5) But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent forth his Son, who came to be out of a woman and who came to be under law, 5 THAT HE MIGHT RELEASE BY PURCHASE THOSE UNDER LAW, that we, in turn, might receive the adoption as sons.

>(Romans 7:6) But now we have been discharged from the Law, because we have died to that by which we were being held fast, that we might be slaves in a new sense by the spirit, and not in the old sense by the written code.

Remember Jehovah's strict system of justice. You have to keep EVERY SINGLE LETTER of the Law PERFECTLY without breaking ANY LETTER for the rest of your life. Since that was impossible everyone was condemned to death by the Law of Moses. The Law's purpose was to prove man could not save himself. So a sacrifice had to be made to cover EVEN the Law of Moses perfectly.

Cringe but okay

Because it's metaphorical, I cannot emphasize that anymore. As you can see, mankind's general future is Earth, not heaven. SOME will go to heaven, yes, but the majority of mankind will go into Earthly paradise.

biblehub.com/psalms/137.htm

"9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."

Brothers, I have been in nearly constant prayer for the last few days. I have a specific situation which I will attempt to relay. Some years ago, a friend of mine came out as a lesbian. I lost the friendship because I am a person of faith.

Recently, I have learned that this woman is "married" to another woman and pregnant with twins. I have been praying for a still birth of the babies. This, I believe, will constitute the discipline of the Lord on her life. After some years as a lesbian, losing these children may be the only wake up call this woman will have in her life. If her confidence in her own actions and life choices can be shaken substantially, it may prompt her to reconsider herself.

I want to know if this is a righteous prayer in your opinion. If you can see the logic of this intention, please join in with me and ask the Almighty for the removal of these babies from MKC's womb.

Hebrews 1:8 The Father saith to the Son, thy throne O God is yours forever.

JW dont believe Jesus is God right? Yet the bible says he is. I trust the bible over you.
So JW dont believe in the name of the only begotten son of God who is the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

New testament says to curse anyone bringing a false gospel. All Jehovahs witnesses that preach Jesus is not God and that preach any other gospel besides grace through faith: I curse you in the name of the Lord.

This logic is highly defective. Why should I be answerable for the sins of my parents?

That's like saying that if a criminal is convicted he can be let go if he nominates the Judge's son to serve the time that he should have served.

Wouldn't a Just God punish the sinner and thus serve justice?

Additionally, If God had promised that Adam and Eve would die if they ate of the tree, why did God not live up to his promise and Kill Adam and Eve?

Also, If Adam and Eve were in Heaven then how could they die? If they died in heaven wouldn't they simply be resurrected? Or would they be damned to hell? Even by using this logic, God is still going back on his promise as he said "YOU will surely die" NOT his son, ADAM AND EVE were supposed to die.

And Jesus didn't even Die. Because he is supposed to be GOD and if God is dead then isn't Nietzche right? Shouldn't we just go around raping and killing because there is no Longer a Judge to punish us.

That's because you don't understand the verses you are reading. Let me show you something quick:

>“The Jews never regarded the spirit as a person; nor is there any solid evidence that any Old Testament writer held this view. . . . The Holy Spirit is usually presented in the Synoptics [Gospels] and in Acts as a divine force or power.” – Edmund Fortman, Catholic Theologian, The Triune God, (1972)

>“The Old Testament . . . tells us nothing explicitly or by necessary implication of a Triune God who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. . . . There is no evidence that any sacred writer even suspected the existence of a [Trinity] within the Godhead. . . . Even to see in [the “Old Testament”] suggestions or foreshadowings or ‘veiled signs’ of the trinity of persons, is to go beyond the words and intent of the sacred writers.” - Edmund Fortman, Catholic Theologian, The Triune God, (1972)

>“The Creeds of that early day make no mention . . . of the [Trinity] at all. They make mention indeed of a Three; but that there is any mystery in the doctrine, that the Three are One, that They are coequal, coeternal, all increate, all omnipotent, all incomprehensible, is not stated, and never could be gathered from them.” An Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine, by John Henry Cardinal Newman, Sixth Edition, 1989, pages 14-18.

CONTINUED...

Also a PERFECT man can't sin.

Or else Sabbatei would be correct.

>“The impression could arise that the Trinitarian dogma is in the last analysis a late 4th-century invention. In a sense, this is true . . . The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Volume 14, page 299.

>“The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”— The New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299

>“The trinity of persons within the unity of nature is defined in terms of ‘person’ and ‘nature’ which are Greek philosophical terms; actually the terms do not appear in the Bible. The trinitarian definitions arose as the result of long controversies in which these terms and others such as ‘essence’ and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—John L. McKenzie, S.J., Dictionary of the Bible (New York, 1965), p. 899.

John L. McKenzie is a Catholic Scholar and his book, Dictionary of the Bible, is considered imprimatur.

It's pretty well established that the Trinity is not Biblical to the point that non-JW Churches admit this. All "proof text" are misunderstood verses, out-of-context verses, mistranslated verses, and spurious verses.

youtu.be/ZyizRJwnIkQ

Jesus is the son of God and God and he paid for the sins of the whole world and anyone who believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

The Mosiac Law's purpose was to uphold Law and Order. It wasn't a rhetorical question. God Wouldn't reveal two books to Moses just to prove that mankind is imperfect. He Wouldn't have Moses judge the people by this strict Law if it was a rhetorical question.

A perfect man can sin WILLFULLY by choice. What you are not straying into is free will.

That doesn't answer my questions. If jesus is God then our sins weren't forgiven as he can't die.

But if he did die then he isn't God.

If someone CHOOSES to sin he'd be even more imperfect because the Perfect Man who obeys God to the fullest possible extent. And sin is disobeying God. Thus if someone is Disobeying God and sinning then he is Imperfect.

Careful with doing your own cursing user. Pray for your enemies. I know ex JW who came to the truth of Jesus. This one may yet walk with us in paradise. Let's pray for him tonight and the Holy Spirit would shake the scales from his eyes. And that we both would surrender more completely to the Author and Finisher of our faith. We stand fierce against heresy, but are ready to rejoice bigly when the eyes of ones understanding is open to who our King is. (And we have so much more discover)

Then the Perfect man would by leaving Perfection for Imperfection and becoming Imperfect. Thus he'd be willfully choosing to be IMPERFECT

Thank you for not quoting the bible once with your many words. Who is antichrist but he that denieth Jesus is the son of God?

Gods word is sharper than any two edged sword. If you are not a reprobate yet I pray that the Lord have mercy on you and allow you to discover the only way to heaven. If you are reprobate you best go tie a stone around your neck and jump into the sea so maybe you can have a lesser damnation.

I need some, guys. Obviously I hate niggers but the Bible says I shouldn't. I can't stop hating niggers though, I know too much real shit to justify it. What do?

Amen.

>JW
>Christianity
Pick one and only one

Leave Racism.

The Being who made niggers as well as the other races is far more aware of who is superior and who is inferior.

Then wouldn't he be right?

Yea the bible is clear Jesus was killed on the cross and went to hell for 3 days. Hell could not contain him and God raised him from the dead. He now has the keys to hell and death. All who believe on Jesus alone for salvation will receive forgiveness of sin on judgement day. This is what the bible says, its up to you to believe it. Ill link a sermon on this. If you dont want to watch it now then bookmark it for later.

youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM

How do I read the bible?

Correct, there's no disagreement here. Why do you think the payment for sin is death? That's the payment for choosing imperfection.

Correct

Still, Going to hell for 3 days isn't exactly death is it? Death is supposed to be something permanent.

This isn't Star Wars, You don't get to come back for the happy ending. If someone is damned then he is damned forever and if someone is in heaven having mindblowing sex with his 72 Waifus then he is to be there forever.

EXACTLY. If someone did all that he wouldn't be PERFECT.

He is preaching JW doctrine to people. It is our duty to curse anyone preaching a gospel that is not grace through faith. That being said JW user scroll up and click my sermon link to see what the bible actually says about going to heaven.

Remember this: We are all ni**ers to God. That is why we all have to die. However, if you put your faith in Jesus Christ you can be washed clean and turned white as cloth.

I think you contradicted yourself. If he made them like they are then why not hate them?

I would be very careful about praying for discipline or judgement from God. Instead pray for your friends repentance and obedience to God's commandments. Ask God to break your heart, even as He is heartbroken over the lost. Your friend is lost, but can be found. Stay in prayer for her salvation. Hosanna means "God! Save Us!" Cry that.

youtu.be/_ajFnnKFivY

The bible says Jesus is God and the son of God. However he did it, hell couldnt contain him. If you grant that Jesus is God can you not grant that he could defeat hell and death by going there himself?

>if someone is in heaven having mindblowing sex with his 72 Waifus then he is to be there forever.

I have some bad new for you

>(Luke 20:34-36) Jesus said to them: “The children of this system of things marry and are given in marriage, 35but those who have been counted worthy of gaining that system of things and the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage. 36In fact, neither can they die anymore, for they are like the angels, and they are God’s children by being children of the resurrection.

>(Matthew 22:30) for in the resurrection neither do men marry nor are women given in marriage, but are as angels in heaven.

>(Mark 12:25) For when they rise from the dead, neither do men marry nor are women given in marriage, but are as angels in the heavens.

Those brought back to life in this system or going to heaven won't have sex nor desire it. That will be taken away from them.

This really isn't the help I need but thanks.

I hear that constantly but it doesn't help when you know crime stats and shit. Not sure I know what I need. Kinda feel torn. Especially that one race is very much moving away from God with all that niggers do that I'm sure were all aware of.

Read the book of Matthew. Great place to start 3 chapters a day. One Psalm a day. And half a chapter (or just a paragraph) of any one of the letters in the NT (since each sentence of packed with meaning.) I recommend Ephesians.
And use the words you read to be the words in the prayers you pray.

If he is saying that

"And you are to lovethose who are foreigners,for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt."

[Deutronomy 10:19]

And

"O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

[Quran 49:13]

Then doesn't he know better that you aren't better than them as he is the one who made them.

If the one who made niggers is saying that they aren't all degenerates then who are we to question him? He is the All Knowing after all

If Jesus was God he'd be able to stay in hell as God is Omnipotent

>our duty to curse
Chapter and verse on this claim. You may be correct, but I don't recall where that directive is written.

God seperated people into their own nations during the tower of babel event. Bible says there will be nations again in new world after judgement. Antichrist jews are mixing races and creating a society where cats and dogs are living together. 2 Timothy 3 describes the traits of men in the last days of this world. Sodomy and all manner of wickedness abounds throghout the world. Your own ethnostate will happen in heaven even if the jew beats us now. But you need forgiveness of sin through faith in Jesus Christ alone or you will be burning with the kikes in hell after judgement.