These are 10 years old

>These are 10 years old

I started watching Shuppuden when it was at episode 52 or something. Now it's like on episode 485 or something.

Crazy.

5cm/s is 10 years old? The other ones feel like it

That thing between Darkrai and Nodame can't be ten years old, since it doesn't exist. Same with the bottom left.

It's a remider that you fucker are still manchildren

Vivio is still cute after 10 years

I 'member

What are you doing here then?

And I have yet to play, watch and finish any of them. The backlog just keeps expanding like the universe

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait San Andreas did not come out 10 years ago, I was still playing that game back in my home country.

It barley came out in your home country at the time.

It didn't, I bought it in the country I'm in currently while on a trip and played it back on my imported PS2.

I'm hoping this is less of a "I'm old" thread and more of a "07 was the greatest year in anime history" thread.

She will always be cute.

Xenoglossia was the best im@$ anime fight me

Tenth year anniversary project when?

The anime brought back some nostalgia
The vidya made me feel ancient

diamond and pearl is gonna turn 11 in japan soon....I remember going to the store to pick that one up on release date

5cm per second is not 10 years old I'm 90% sure

March 2007

Even 10 years later I still like StrikerS.

See, he was right.

Is it not too late for Gurren Laggan sequel

I only watched four of the anime here, with half of them being bad. Only intend to catch up on Bokurano and Gurren Lagann

Was 2007 really such a shit year?

I think it is missing some anime like denpa kanojo and kurenai in the list. Also, isn't R2 2007 as well?

Remember when anime was good 10 years ago? Now it's all idolshit & yaoishit. Thanks KyoAnus.