Why do people hate Walmart?

Why do people hate Walmart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37-GbX3iKbU
youtubemultiplier.com/5a2374d2b9c2b-walmart-mating-rituals.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont. I remeber some black guy shot up my local walmart and everybody started stealing stuff, running out. It was pretty cool.

Its corporate model has decimated the economies of small towns in rural communities across the country.

Because of obese white people and and low IQ spics

Because it's full of obese white trash and obese ghetto niggers.

It seems like over the last decade or so Walmart's outdoor section has gone way downhill. I went in to get some hunting supplies and was badly underwhelmed.

It's gross and Target is better.

Fuck off commies. Walmart is a testament to Capitalism's ingenuity. If you don't like it, set up your own competition. Oh wait, commies are too stupid to do that.

Because they support Rosalind Brewer.

you see the pentagon those six points of light make, right?
yes, satanism.
gtfo and kys

Because welfaremart sponges off the government and pockets the difference when they should be forced to pay living wages to their indentured servants.

Someone on Sup Forums once said that Target is a white man's Walmart.

There's one in my town. I hate it because they have a dozen checkout lines but only 2 are being worked and the people working them are rude retarded lowlifes. Lines are always long as fuck too. The parking lot is like being in madmax. I'm on a budget and I goto the more expensive stores nearby because I hate it so much.

a knew a girl who lived in a walmart 6 weeks, and subsequently had a baby in the store (almost). they called it the "walmart baby" and for a while it was a huge deal.

>Target opens stotes in Canada
>we notice it's just a more expensive wal-mart
>Target dies and shuts down everything

have you ever been to a walmart?

>Why do people hate Walmart?
Because I've actually set foot into a Publix

youtube.com/watch?v=37-GbX3iKbU

because their workers are subsidized by the gov

There's already competition that people go to instead of shitmart. Target isn't perfect, but it's leagues better than shitmart.

target is a liberal cesspool

because it's a store for people that know the cost of everything, but the value of nothing

and by the time they figure that out ( if they ever do ) the stores that carried better quality have been driven out of business

Publix is so based

How long do you think you'd last with one of those sheboons twerking on you

Implying I don't change to the other side of the street when I see one...
I can't stand the smell, I wouldn't fuck one of those even with your dick.

People hate Walmart for the same reason people pay triple at Whole Foods for the same things. Snob appeal (or lack thereof).

Is this a nature documentary ?

Brrraaaaaaaaaaaptptptptptpt

I remember when 100 or so closed a few years ago. The complaint from small business was less against Walmart and directed at those who stopped shopping at small stores.

They stopped selling Confederate flags after Roof. Along with accepting Trans, you shouldn't shop there unless you have gift cards.

Good idea.
youtubemultiplier.com/5a2374d2b9c2b-walmart-mating-rituals.php

>muh capitalism