Can Los Angeles be saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufZbUsiUVc&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

>green is disappearing
I'm ok with this

If Lil' Kim nukes it maybe.

Atleast teh spics pushed the niggers out. WE have a new weapon now but we have to learn to deploy it lucidly rather than inflict it on our own

Hispanics are bro tier then?

/thread

colorblind :*(

Eh, not as bad.

Hollywood generally gets it right imo or would if not for the faggotry.

For some reason spic hate niggers more than us, I don't even know why

How did all of those groids end up in LA?
Motherfuckers should be chucking spears in Liberia

Fuck So cal.

Jefferson counties only ones worth fighting for / saving

because spics live among niggers. they have to deal with them and be around them on daily basis.

they don't have the benefit of only having to deal with a nigger once a week and attributing the shitty behavior to that individual. they can plainly see that niggers on average are shitty.

>Showing parts of Riverside
>Showing parts of San Bernardino
>Showing part of Orange
What a dishonest visual.

WHat's life like in Los Angeles

youtube.com/watch?v=0ufZbUsiUVc&t=3s

Nope, but watch the red dots. All of the based Asians are getting as far as they can from the shit.

Why does the map shows Whites in brown and latrinos in blue?

the ones that speak English are, even the ghetto ones were fun to hang around with in high school. the smart liberal ones get on my nerves
>me the white guy

Are illegals counted in this map?

I was thinking, lets do an operation. Kikes have (pic related) and use it as a weak lever to get the spics and chinks join them, but what if we get the spic and chinks on /our side/? Spics already ran a successful Fascist state in Mexico (the central Americans could see this as an example to follow, since their cultures are similar), Viets had to escape their country because is poor as shit due to communism, Chinese have been fucked by it too, and Japs were already allies of the Nazis

>tfw you will never live in 1970's LA
why even live

I actually have ancestors who moved there in the 19th century from the South. Judging by the photos, it looks like LA was once a beautiful place with a lot of potential before the Jews, Blacks, and Mexicans ruined it, not to mention the Scientologists and every other little corner cult. LA's fucked beyond hope.

Nonetheless, I'd rather live here than anywhere else. Where the fuck else would I go? There's no point. I've driven through more than half of the States and have lived in Europe for a year. At least the weather's great.

If they would let the vampires loose; that place would be back to normal before Christmas.

Me, they all get on my nerves

Now look up the sex offender map for Lancaster (LA county). Do it. The entire city lights up.

>Where the fuck else would I go?
Away from mexico, how about that?

I'm in San Diego and love it. The only Mexicans I ever see mow our lawns and paint the fences and all the groids are quarantined. Frankly, San Diego and Orange County are great but I prefer San Diego. Riverside and most of LA are shit-tier, though.

Thanks for the amnesty, Ronald Reagan.

Do you live in a gated community?

Not at all. I would never live in one of those unless we turned into South Africa.

>Can Los Angeles be saved?

No, it is in California.